Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    Yes there is so much more I wish I could reveal and it's so close to home..
    You haven't noticed the grey swan yet. It's hidden in plain sight.
    Or not.
    ha.

Comment

• https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/wor...cid=app-iPhone
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• It’s interesting isnt it, while everyone around the world was made to shut down their businesses and going bankrupt, the worlds richest man added another 70 billion dollars to his net worth, with a major push to start ordering online as shoppers were either made to stay away from retail shops or were too scared to venture out.

conspiracy some would say...
        Last edited by Frezzinghot; 04-01-2021, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Yes this was all predicted it's a scam which we understood.We knew the housing market was going to be on fire,I knew to back up the truck and load up on shares... this was predicted year's ago.
          It's controlled by 150 men..who control everything,even election results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

It’s interesting isnt it, while everyone around the world was made to shut down their businesses and going bankrupt, the worlds richest man added another 70 billion dollars..

I knew you two reminded me of someone. ha.

Comment

• Have fun when you go back to work tomorrow McDuck.. don't forget to set your alarm for 5am.

Comment

Have fun when you go back to work tomorrow McDuck.. don't forget to set your alarm for 5am.
                Ha. Now that’s funny...

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

I knew you two reminded me of someone. ha.
                  It’s ok Mcduck, I too was terrified of the truth.

Comment

• As a new version of the scamdemic makes its ways to our shores your true Master ponders your future...

The outlook for the Australian Dollar in 2021 is more positive than negative compared to the New Zealand Dollar. The big concern for both economies in 2021 will be the labor market.

As far as New Zealand is concerned, the outlook remains a little more uncertain. According to ANZ, “Closed borders mean a smaller economy and recessionary impacts of this are unavoidable.” Negative rates starting in March are still a possibility if the economy starts to take an unexpected turn.

https://www.fxempire.com/forecasts/a...in-2021-691867

I predict 2021 will be as rewarding to my ego and wealth as 2020...

Comment

As a new version of the scamdemic makes its ways to our shores your true Master ponders your future...

The outlook for the Australian Dollar in 2021 is more positive than negative compared to the New Zealand Dollar. The big concern for both economies in 2021 will be the labor market.

As far as New Zealand is concerned, the outlook remains a little more uncertain. According to ANZ, “Closed borders mean a smaller economy and recessionary impacts of this are unavoidable.” Negative rates starting in March are still a possibility if the economy starts to take an unexpected turn.

Comment

Im soooooo excited Im going to double maybe triple my net worth !!!!
                        https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/polit...wn-new-zealand
                        I wrote this on March 28th 2020 when lockdown begun I had already quit my job because we knew how much money we were going to make that year.!

Comment

LESSONS THE CORONAVIRUS HAS TAUGHT US!

THE IMPORTANCE OF SAVING MONEY FOR A RAINY DAY!
                          (Don't spend all your home equity on the latest Ford Ranger)

YOU'RE EMPLOYER DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU AS MUCH AS YOU YHINK!
                          (Remember your assisting them to early retirement)

HOPE FOR THE BEST EXPECT THE WORST!
                          (as is life)

NEVER RELY ON ONE INCOME SOURCE!
                          (own multiple properties and or companies)
                          Nice post..

Comment

Some of you may read my posts and wonder who I am and why I have a distrust of the media and our monetary system.

I have been crucified by media all my life through lies and sensationalism.

I own assets and multiple properties across New Zealand
                            MEDIA PERSECUTION!
                            I am a landlord
                            MEDIA PERSECUTION!
                            I am in the top 10% income earners in the country
                            MEDIA PERSECUTION!
                            I am Maori
                            MEDIA PERSECUTION!
                            I am from South Auckland
                            MEDIA PERSECUTION!

Now you may understand why I don't trust mainstream media, I come from extreme poverty and see the world from a wealthy set of eyes today.

I have learned how the monetary system works and fully understand who controls the media.

Jeffa.
                            Power in knowledge!

Comment

As a new version of the scamdemic makes its ways to our shores your true Master ponders your future...

I'm not trying to be a sad guy but ....

UK is being locked down until February, our boarder's are going to remain closed for a longer period... stimulus from the RBNZ will be required.

The wealth gap will increase this year yet again.
                              I predicted this last February in 2020 predictions.

Comment

• 'To be honest, the people with the real money look like they don't have any money. You wouldn't even know who they are,' he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...se-prices.html

Jeffa doesn't look like he's rich but he does look like he will rob you. (Legally I will)
                                Last edited by Jeffa; 05-01-2021, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X