Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

It makes no sense to you because you're trapped in the matrix and you don't want to understand...if Auckland house prices go up on average about 7% per year compound you're brain around that and it equals early retirement at 45 years old.

....and yes I did just get out of bed now, I'm going to walk my dog because I'm free from the matrix tax slave system.
    Actually I lie ,I'm going to lay in bed watching my sharemarket portfolio increase 3% from overnight trading until wall street closes at 10am our time...then I'm getting out of bed to take my dog for a walk.
    Last edited by Jeffa; 17-12-2020, 08:11 AM.

Comment

It makes no sense to you because you're trapped in the matrix and you don't want to understand...if Auckland house prices go up on average about 7% per year compound you're brain around that and it equals early retirement at 45 years old.

....and yes I did just get out of bed now, I'm going to walk my dog because I'm free from the matrix tax slave system.
      That dog of yours must be one healthy K9
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Even my son knew what compound interest was.

Comment

.if Auckland house prices go up on average about 7% per year compound .

That's not called compound interest.

Interest is when a Bank pays you interest for using your money.

The compounding bit is where you don't withdraw that interest,
          so next time the payout is slightly higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

Your stuck in 80s McDuck

I'm my own bank..don't you know the banks don't pay 7% interest anymore.

"COMPOUNDING INTEREST " using leverage on printed money...not tax slave labour with interest of 0.7% then you have to pay tax on that.

And I do withdraw the interest to buy more and more compounding interest investments...creating a wealth transfer from your children to mine..yay!
            Last edited by Jeffa; 17-12-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Equity/interest same thing, still interest earnt off the capital whether it’s propery value or dollars.

Comment

• It's compound interest — the process of earning interest on your interest on your interest and so on — and it works equally well in real estate as it does with cash in the bank or the sharemarket. Put simply, compound interest is reinvesting the income you receive from an asset.Jun 30, 2017
                www.heraldsun.com.au › news-story
                Compound interest: How it helps real estate investors get rich | Herald Sun

please tell me you understand this McDuck because you have been a member of this forum since 2005
                Last edited by Jeffa; 17-12-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

Equity/interest same thing,...
                    No. That's why we have two different words to describe them.
                    Last edited by McDuck; 18-12-2020, 05:49 AM.

Comment

.. reinvesting the income you receive from an asset..
                      You're terms are confused.

Maybe break it down into smaller steps, and see what the correct name for each step is.

Last edited by McDuck; 18-12-2020, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Ps , I'm totally ok with you changing the names of things.
                        If you want to call a Cat, "a Dog - (with a long tail and whiskers, that's really good at climbing trees)", then good for you.

But you bring up a very important point.

If the trading banks offered a decent amount of interest,
                        that would suck the money out of the housing market like a seagull through a jet engine.

Maybe that's were the lawmakers could focus.

Who actually owns the profit form the risk taken by banks using depositors money...(rhetorical).

Last edited by McDuck; 18-12-2020, 06:25 AM.

Comment

You're terms are confused.

Maybe break it down into smaller steps, and see what the correct name for each step is.

Your the quantum physics numbers guy why don't you figure it out yourself?

Comment

Ps , I'm totally ok with you changing the names of things.
                            If you want to call a Cat, "a Dog - (with a long tail and whiskers, that's really good at climbing trees)", then good for you.

But you bring up a very important point.

If the trading banks offered a decent amount of interest,
                            that would suck the money out of the housing market like a seagull through a jet engine.

Maybe that's were the lawmakers could focus.

Who actually owns the profit form the risk taken by banks using depositors money...(rhetorical).

Or maybe you could get angrier and wring your fist in the air at the system and maybe it will change

(but after thousands of years of tax slavery I doubt it will )...

or you can do what Frezzinghot did and break free from it.
                            Last edited by Jeffa; 18-12-2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

No. That's why we have two different words to describe them.
                              You seem like an intellectual, a smart guy. I’m not sure why you are so hung up on the wording but I would say you understand the concept of what we are trying to say.

i am not an educated man, I pretty much grew up on the streets and went to school to see my mates and eat lunch. But I had a drive to do well, it wasn’t until recently that I began to realise how enslaved we are.

I think the technical terms to finance can get you trapped, I now look to control assets and let inflation do the rest, it’s simple for me to understand and I like the results, after all it’s what I understand.

Comment

• Agree.
                                Just don't expect anyone else to understand you when you make up the the names of things.

Comment

Working...
                                X