Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

Am banking on it, saw a broker today and the good news is she thinks we can borrow another 750k!

so early next year we will be looking to add to the portfolio, even with the 40% deposit rules looming, the equity just continues to grow uninhibited.
    Excellent don't listen to any nay sayers... believe in your convictions.

I bought 4 house's in 12 months back in 2015.. people thought I was mad... I said yes I'm mad..a.mad genius.

The same people who knocked me are still tax slaves ..I live on my own terms now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

I bought 4 house's in 12 months back in 2015.. people thought I was mad... I said yes I'm mad..a.mad genius.

The same people who knocked me are still tax slaves ..I live on my own terms now.
      Yes depending on who you listen to your either crazy or lucky. I find mindset and the unwillingness to relent and accept is a trait you need to have to be successful in this game, knock backs are just part of moving forward, thinking I cannot do this is self prophesied, hanging with like minded people is so important when doubt creeps in.

My children will be the beneficiary of the sacrifices we’ve made, to be able to pass on our experiences throughout this journey will be invaluable, we are not a product of our environment nor do we have to be conditioned by the system and it’s intention to keep you enslaved.

know the rules, and know how to play to them!
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Even in 2015, 4 homes in 1 year is a massive achievement, 2 is good enough. What was your strategy to recycle the deposit, was the lending environment tougher or easier than now? What was the biggest hurdle to overcome to get you to that number?

Comment

Haha, mad genius. Brilliant!

Comment

Even in 2015, 4 homes in 1 year is a massive achievement, 2 is good enough. What was your strategy to recycle the deposit, was the lending environment tougher or easier than now? What was the biggest hurdle to overcome to get you to that number?
            Yes I used equity in other properties..it was just as hard back then dealing with bank's,real estate agents, They introduced 40% lvrs ,(I think) in Auckland.I just hustled and pushed for what I could...I think back now building my portfolio for 18 years ..it's never been easy.

I invest in the sharemarkets these days I enjoy the ups and downs and it's a lot less stressful for me.

Comment

Yes I used equity in other properties..it was just as hard back then dealing with bank's,real estate agents, They introduced 40% lvrs ,(I think) in Auckland.I just hustled and pushed for what I could...I think back now building my portfolio for 18 years ..it's never been easy.

I invest in the sharemarkets these days I enjoy the ups and downs and it's a lot less stressful for me.
              The penny has finally dropped for me, that’s where if you have built up a foundation, leverage starts to play a huge part, yes never easy but nothing is ever easy worth while doing.

2021 is going to be interesting, I’m not sure what is on the horizon but what ever happens I will be building my wealth to protect me from some tough times ahead, I am in a retail industry and prices are rising, so inflation is one which has already started.

Comment

• Jeffa, I know you are now financially free, what would be the one word of advice you’d give to someone wanting to be in the same situation? I know it’s not as simple as one thing but more or less a trait you should be adopting?

Comment

Jeffa, I know you are now financially free, what would be the one word of advice you’d give to someone wanting to be in the same situation? I know it’s not as simple as one thing but more or less a trait you should be adopting?
                  2 words..its the 8th wonder of the world..

"Compounding Interest "

Comment

"Compounding Interest "
                    Ahh yes. Amazing

Comment

• Remember the wuhoo flu caused this FH and they mocked us on this forum!!

"Don't expect a bargain in the housing market any time soon - in fact, housing will only become more unaffordable with prices rising at double the rate of wages."

"Next year prices are expected to grow four times faster than wages and five times faster than the economy as a whole, rising 8.5 per cent."

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/polit...some-good-news

Comment

• Treasury is forecasting a return to full employment and surplus in 2025.

That's when wages will increase, rents will sky rocket and massive inflation will kick in around the world..I'm picking 3 to 4 years it will begin..better stock up on your watties baked beans!!

Last edited by Jeffa; 16-12-2020, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Remember the wuhoo flu caused this FH and they mocked us on this forum!!

"Don't expect a bargain in the housing market any time soon - in fact, housing will only become more unaffordable with prices rising at double the rate of wages."

"Next year prices are expected to grow four times faster than wages and five times faster than the economy as a whole, rising 8.5 per cent."

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/polit...some-good-news
                          Yes the bat flu was left field, I must say for a now wake person it was the most strange time I've been through, but once you look past that well you see what happens.

When you take the matrix out of it you see what is really going on, Im looking forward to the houses going up, just means I can buy more!

Comment

Treasury is forecasting a return to full employment and surplus in 2025.

That's when wages will increase, rents will sky rocket and massive inflation will kick in around the world..I'm picking 3 to 4 years it will begin..better stock up on your watties baked beans!!
                            Now this will be the scary part, that big Mac actually getting to $20 will be an eye opener. so starting now we have 4 years to really cement our asset base.

Comment

"Compounding Interest "
                              This makes no sense to me.

It used to be true, maybe back in the seventies...

But now..?

It just seems like bad advice.

I must be missing something.

Could you give an example?

Last edited by McDuck; 17-12-2020, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

This makes no sense to me.

It just seems like bad advice.

It makes no sense to you because you're trapped in the matrix and you don't want to understand...if Auckland house prices go up on average about 7% per year compound you're brain around that and it equals early retirement at 45 years old.

....and yes I did just get out of bed now, I'm going to walk my dog because I'm free from the matrix tax slave system.
                                Last edited by Jeffa; 17-12-2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X