Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post
    Yep, exactly.

We also thought that the whole Share market couldn't suddenly crash, because companies were needed to keep things running.

But it did, and things did.

It was a total black swan event.

Just saying, it feels exactly like it did then.

BTW, are you keeping an eye on the emerald swan and the grey swan?
    Those are the real story.
    The only way the New Zealand housing market will crash would be .

Massive loss of life (cough,cough)

War in our region.

An attack on the Reserve Bank of New Zealand headquarters in Wellington by Aliens that resemble 10 foot tall black swans shooting lazers from there eyes...so yes it is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

Kura up 9.6% in only 3 months..$$$ FH!
      Geez Wayne!!! I brought a property there 3 months ago as well, paid 632k, latest valuation 800k!!! Brought under CV of 700k. Tell me, what job out there can pay me 168k in just 3 months, I'm making $$$ while I sleep. Im now looking towards central auckland for units to convert for income. Im loaded with equity now so servicing is starting to bite. But happy with that.
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Oh no!! Lets sell all our houses and shares in companies and we can all live under trees and burn our fiat currency to keep us warm!!

You need to understand the house prices are not going up..the value of your dollar is becoming more worthless..hence get a higher paying job or do overtime on Saturday and Sunday as will be the case for the next generation of tax slaves.
        Boom, correct and all the research I've been doing states just that.

Comment

An attack .. by Aliens that resemble 10 foot tall black swans shooting lazers from there eyes...so yes it is possible.
          Me thinks that the emerald swan is about to close the long game.
          Your 10 foot laser swans will look like ants.

But that's not the only long game about to hatch....

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

Me thinks that the emerald swan is about to close the long game.
            Your 10 foot laser swans will look like ants.

But that's not the only long game about to hatch....
            Long and strong baby...NZ average house price will touch 900k before 2021 ends

Comment

• 'Truly enormous' economic hit will push jobless to 11%, house prices down 15%: ANZ

Comment

'Truly...etc...etc
                How did the lotto predictions go?

I should really tell you about the other thing, the Twin Swans.

They might be the most interesting.

So yes, that's about it I think,

I've been watching them for so long that I'm rather bored with it all.

Anyway, enough of the cryptography.

Nice day for a walk.

Last edited by McDuck; 12-12-2020, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• The key in this game is to manipulate the manipulators..

Ask Nav.

Comment

• Property investors will need a deposit or equity of 40 per cent to get a loan, NZ's biggest bank says.

Comment

• This will take out many new investors..

First time home buyers still have low LVRs

Owner occupiers still have low LVRs

So long as interest rates are still forecast to go lower hpi should still occur somewhat slower.

Less competition for established investors.

We had the second highest price rises in the world this year, most likely first in wealthy countries.

March will be interesting when the Australian finance Minister is to remove responsible lending laws and how much pressure the Australia big banks puts on ours to start lending.

As an established investor this knocks out my competition, rents will most likely increase next year.

I'm looking forward to see what opportunities are next year....if house prices keep going up the media will run out of people to blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                        Property investors will need a deposit or equity of 40 per cent to get a loan, NZ's biggest bank says.
                        And it still comes down to the Reserve Bank of New Zealand if they re instate LVRS to 30% deposits for investors in March like they have already stated they would , then a number of second tier lenders will most likely pick up their slack. I have my owner occupied and 1 investment (chch) with ANZ the rest of my portfolio are with other banks. The main thing is interest keep going lower and owner occupied buyers keep pushing up prices .
                        I don't trust ANZ there not trying to help out first home buyers..next year will be interesting.

Comment

And it still comes down to the Reserve Bank of New Zealand if they re instate LVRS to 30% deposits for investors in March like they have already stated they would , then a number of second tier lenders will most likely pick up their slack. I have my owner occupied and 1 investment (chch) with ANZ the rest of my portfolio are with other banks. The main thing is interest keep going lower and owner occupied buyers keep pushing up prices .
                          I don't trust ANZ there not trying to help out first home buyers..next year will be interesting.
                          Yes, investors with multiple properties and equity this won’t really be a factor, I’d say newbie investors would find it tough, especially if they have just brought there own home. Looks as if ANZ have just helped out long term investors

Comment

• ANZ says last 2 months

32.4 % went to investors

18.3% went to first home buyers

50.7% went to everyone else.

If they knock out 50 to 80% of investors and interest rates go lower which this move can only help lower interest rates we should still be in double digit growth next year.

No matter what they do interest rates are key.

The wealth transfer is real the banks only want a select few to benefit from it....

Comment

ANZ says last 2 months

32.4 % went to investors

18.3% went to first home buyers

50.7% went to everyone else.

If they knock out 50 to 80% of investors and interest rates go lower which this move can only help lower interest rates we should still be in double digit growth next year.

No matter what they do interest rates are key.

The wealth transfer is real the banks only want a select few to benefit from it....
                              So middle class no longer exists? Will you have to decide now what side you want to be on? Tax slave or wealth driven assets.

it just seems every week the sands shift! Strange times indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

So middle class no longer exists? Will you have to decide now what side you want to be on? Tax slave or wealth driven assets.

it just seems every week the sands shift! Strange times indeed.
                                Haha excellent you have a good understanding of how corrupt the system is...use it to your own benefit.

Comment

Working...
                                X