Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    But seriously, William Shakespeare? (Is that even his name?) Are you not one bit curious? Out of all the names THEY could have come up with they use a famous poet.

these guys are really comedians themselves
    Ha!
    It is a bit unusual, I do think they saw his name on the list, and put it close to the top to get extra press.
    But other than that meh!

The bug trail is fun to follow, (particularly to a biology nut like myself ).
    But it's the money trail that gets you there faster,

Now here's a good bit.

No one from the NZ TREASURY would front when asked about the $140 Billion cash (debt) injection to the economy).
    That's a jab in the arm you do want to ask questions about.

The TREASURY is supposed to watch over the books.

The TREASURY CEO Caralee McLeish said she was sick, and the Deputy secretary was also on leave.
    My BS detector might going off on this one. No one home at the Treasury...really?

And this will make Jeffa's eyes light up,...

The last guy in charge of our treasury, is now running the Central Bank of Ireland.

-----

If the RESERVE BANK of NZ won't step up to the plate, maybe it's time to see what they and the TREASURY have been up to.?

Last edited by McDuck; 09-12-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• I smell something fishy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrownInside View Post
        I smell something fishy.
        It's probably Wayne.

Comment

• HOUSE PRICES WILL NEVER CRASH SO LONG AS THEY CAN PRINT MONEY..USA HAVE THE BOMBS AND DRONES AND WAR MACHINE
          TO PROVE ANY BODY WRONG!! THEY WILL PROTECT JEFFAS WEALTH!

"Swarbrick approached the question from the demand side. Trying to get the Governor to confirm that Housing was the most protected asset class in the New Zealand economy

Orr got lucky and evaded the question, just as the select committee ran out of time"

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...since-election

From Tony Alexander-

"The Reserve Bank wants house prices to rise because that will help reduce the risk of inflation consolidating too low in their target range of 1% -3%. Rising house prices make people feel wealthier and they spend a bit more. The number of homeowners far outweighs the number of first home buyers who might have to cut spending to save more for a deposit."

IN 2021 KING JEFFA WILL BE SUPREME RULER OVER ALL LANDLORDS!!

ONE LANDLORD TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!

Last edited by Jeffa; 10-12-2020, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

"Swarbrick approached the question from the demand side. Trying to get the Governor to confirm that Housing was the most protected asset class in the New Zealand economy

Orr got lucky and evaded the question, just as the select committee ran out of time"..
            I didn't realize that Mr Orr was half Irish half Cook Island, (unusual mix).
            Had a bit of a go helping running a small business as a kid.
            But the pattern stated to add up when I found out he went to a business school in London to finish his studies.

There's your control point Jeffa.
            That's the network connection.

Anyho.

The wolves are circling.
            They will just go away, analyze his answers, and come back next time ready for him.
            He's gonna see that no one is above the system.
            Last edited by McDuck; 10-12-2020, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

He's gonna see that no one is above the system.
              Of course McDuck he is more powerful than the prime minister.

You keep searching for answers, your answer won't be found in New Zalund.

Comment

Of course McDuck he is more powerful than the prime minister.

You keep searching for answers, your answer won't be found in New Zalund.
                Western media has dubbed USA a ZIONIST nation all to create separation and hate to incite violence and ultimately war through media propaganda and mind control of the weak.

Look for the star of David...Then find the serpent.

When the upside down pyramids tumble his time is here...McDuck have you prepared?
                Last edited by Jeffa; 10-12-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Western media has dubbed USA a ZIONIST nation all to create separation and hate to incite violence and ultimately war through media propaganda and mind control of the weak.

Look for the star of David...Then find the serpent.

When the upside down pyramids tumble his time is here...McDuck have you prepared?
                  Ah, I do like comparative mythologies,

I did recognize all of the symbols in your earlier vide clip.
                  It's not really my kind of artistic expression.
                  Bit too Pixar meets Salvador Dali for me.
                  (Did you know that hiding messages in art is not a new thing.
                  It's a form of "in plain sight" cryptography).
                  (Thank you Mr, M my Art history tutor).

Anyho,

I'm not really looking for anything,
                  Just trying to figure out why the Reserve Bank is keeping its foot on the gas pedal.
                  Especially since all economic indicators are fantastic, and the vaccine is on the way.

Every second they do that, irreversible damage is being done to the housing equation.
                  Every second.
                  Irreversible damage.

Last edited by McDuck; 11-12-2020, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Why journalists want to tax everyone and everything..because they don't earn enough to contribute themselves.

Journalists usually earn $42,000 to $85,000 a year. Journalists may also get allowances for working evenings or public holidays, and overtime pay. Senior investigative journalists working in broadcasting can earn over $100,000 a year. Sources: Trade Me.

DON'T BELIEVE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!

Comment

• My inside contact at MBIE says they have extended there contracts at the quarantine facilities to the end of April with the option of an extension... We will be prisoners in NZ for much of next year...this is good for my wealth as the economic recovery will be slowed down and stimulus will be required for longer..Excellent well done Labour..you increase that wealth gap!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffa View Post
                        why journalists want to tax everyone and everything..because they don't earn enough to contribute themselves.

journalists usually earn $42,000 to $85,000 a year. journalists may also get allowances for working evenings or public holidays, and overtime pay. Senior investigative journalists working in broadcasting can earn over $100,000 a year. Sources: Trade me.

Don't believe mainstream media!!!
                        we dont!!!
                        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

we dont!!!
                          Kura up 9.6% in only 3 months..$$$ FH!
                          Last edited by Jeffa; 11-12-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• This feels exactly like the last share market crash.

We used to say that it was different, because you can't live in your shares..

But .. I guess that goes the same for a house you cant afford the repayments on.

Not predicting anything, just saying it feels exactly the same ATM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                              This feels exactly like the last share market crash.

We used to say that it was different, because you can't live in your shares..

But .. I guess that goes the same for a house you cant afford the repayments on.

Not predicting anything, just saying it feels exactly the same ATM.
                              Oh no!! Lets sell all our houses and shares in companies and we can all live under trees and burn our fiat currency to keep us warm!!

You need to understand the house prices are not going up..the value of your dollar is becoming more worthless..hence get a higher paying job or do overtime on Saturday and Sunday as will be the case for the next generation of tax slaves.
                              Last edited by Jeffa; 11-12-2020, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Yep, exactly.

We also thought that the whole Share market couldn't suddenly crash, because companies were needed to keep things running.

But it did, and things did.

It was a total black swan event.

Just saying, it feels exactly like it did then.

BTW, are you keeping an eye on the emerald swan and the grey swan?
                                Those are the real story.
                                Last edited by McDuck; 11-12-2020, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X