Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well our population grew pretty fast considering our borders are closed $$

Find the latest population figures for New Zealand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
      Well our population grew pretty fast considering our borders are closed $$
      So either these numbers are made up OR some very rich people were allowed to come in through the back door
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
        So either these numbers are made up OR some very rich people were allowed to come in through the back door
        Yeah I agree I thought we were about 4.9 million only last Xmas, last week my property manager had an open home in South A for one of my original rentals ,its a bigger house and I went for a nosey...there were cars parked all the way down the road on both sides causing traffic jams trying to apply.. I stayed in my car with my hoodie on...sh#t getting hectic.

Don't know who got it..there all numbers to me.

Comment

• Yeah come on Australian politicians let's scrap the responsible lending laws so the big 4 banks can order there New Zealand branches too turn the heat up and pump out that worthless fiat currency !,I want another million next year, might be only another 18 to 24 months before massive inflation starts kicking in.

Responsible lending laws are to be scrapped for bank and non-bank lenders. Responsible lending laws currently require lenders to ensure loans they make to consumers are not 'unsuitable', by collecting and verifying a range of data about the would-be borrower's financial situation.
          Australian Government announced reforms to consumer responsible lending laws, with the intention to stimulate the economy by reducing the cost and time for consumers and businesses to access credit, w

Comment

Yeah come on Australian politicians let's scrap the responsible lending laws so the big 4 banks can order there New Zealand branches too turn the heat up and pump out that worthless fiat currency !,I want another million next year, might be only another 18 to 24 months before massive inflation starts kicking in.

Responsible lending laws are to be scrapped for bank and non-bank lenders. Responsible lending laws currently require lenders to ensure loans they make to consumers are not 'unsuitable', by collecting and verifying a range of data about the would-be borrower's financial situation.
            I can only hope that happens here, looking at lending lately and it was “ you have good equity but are tight on servicing” over it!

Comment

Well our population grew pretty fast considering our borders are closed $$
              What?

I threw out some old bread on to the lawn this morning.
              Lots of birds came.
              That means there is a huge increase in the number of birds in the country.!!!
              Good science that!

I had a quick look at the graphs, and how the data is made.

Could you put a number on " grew pretty fast"?
              And a specific time frame?
              And an anchor frame.

So something like ,
              in the middle 2 quarters of 2020 the New Zealand population grew by xx thousand people.
              Compared to xx thousand people in 2019 and
              xx thousand people in 2018.

remembering to divide by two (for the longer periods), that looks like the increase in population during Covid was xx% up on the trend, or xx % down on the trend.
              Last edited by McDuck; 07-12-2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I can only hope that happens here, looking at lending lately and it was “ you have good equity but are tight on servicing” over it!
                Once yo start looking at how the US and Oz and India etc are applying QE, you realize something.*
                We are ahead of the game.

But, but because he doesn't see this, Adrian Orr is still in "small fish" "follow the leader" mode.
                (It may be slowly dawning on him though).

* Credit goes to Jeffa for this line of investigation.
                Last edited by McDuck; 07-12-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Anyone else make more than the prime minister this year?..I did lol.

Last edited by Jeffa; 07-12-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• The UK first marks the beginning of a global immunisation programme that is expected to gain momentum as Covid-19 vaccines win approval globally.

Suckers....

Comment

The UK first marks the beginning of a global immunisation programme that is expected to gain momentum as Covid-19 vaccines win approval globally.

Suckers....
                      If they told you to go jump off a bridge would you??

Comment

• https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/healt...-world-watches

William Shakespeare? Really, you just can’t make this stuff up! What are the chances.

Wasnt that guy a famous poet? Does anyone not see the irony here?

And they are calling it “V Day” wow there really is a war being waged! But this time is against you.
                        Last edited by Frezzinghot; 08-12-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• The Problem = Fake bat virus

The Reaction = Fearful sheep willing to accept what the masters say

The Solution = Fake vaccines to control the masses and control you.

mission complete total brainwashed population (or at least most of them)
                          Last edited by Frezzinghot; 08-12-2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Anyone else make more than the prime minister this year?..I did lol.
                            ha!
                            Re, WALL STREET 1987 film clip.

You know its only a movie, right?

I did happen to be at the bottom of town in a conference center when the real Wolf of Wall street had a show.
                            I was there for another reason, but poked my head in the door to see what was going on.
                            It's a bit fuzzy, quite a while ago now.
                            I don't even think the building is still there now.
                            It just looked lake another boring speech, one that you couldn't have paid me enough to endure.

One thing that did surprise me, he wasn't very tall, and didn't have that usual stage presence those sorts of people have.
                            I couldn't even pick him out of the group he was with.

Comment

William Shakespeare?- Wasn't that guy a famous poet? Does anyone not see the irony here?
                              I've always thought of him as a comedian, but yup, some say he had way with words.

So, what's the problem with getting a shot for the virus?

(Isn't that better than a pox on both your houses, or maybe all five, depending on how much speculating you've done).

I've not been following the Anti Vaxer nonsense.

Last edited by McDuck; 09-12-2020, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

I've always thought of him as a comedian, but yup, some say he had way with words.
                                But seriously, William Shakespeare? (Is that even his name?) Are you not one bit curious? Out of all the names THEY could have come up with they use a famous poet.

these guys are really comedians themselves
                                Last edited by Frezzinghot; 09-12-2020, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X