Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    Did I read that correctly, is westpac predicting 15% growth next year? I’m going to be rich biarch!

hiho hiho, it’s off to the bank I go.
    I have already forcast this in The Encyclopedia of Jeffa.

Comment

• Our media is an odd industry..they report what they want you to believe.

NZ signed the biggest trade deal representing over 2 billion people across Asia and a 1/3 of the worlds gdp.

Now...

​​​​​​Negotiations will begin with the 5 eyes now there new manager is selected...and all this barely gets a metion out side house prices.

https://www.canzukinternational.com/...dard-deal.html

https://www.canzukinternational.com/...or-the-uk.html
      Last edited by Jeffa; 17-11-2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
        Well done Cindy you defend us capitalists!

That a girl!!

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/polit...n-house-prices
        Ha!

The convolutions of the BANKING and DEBT take quite a while to get your head around.
        It took me years to figure it out, and I'm still learning.
        Mostly because a lot of very educated and very greedy people have been twisting and contorting the system for centuries.

There's actually a big deception right at the heart of the banking system.

BUT>>>

Give the PM a break, she's smart, she'll figure it out.

AND she's totally correct, The GOVT should not be telling the RESERVE BANK, COURTS or RELIGIONS what to do.
        Separation is the key to robustness.

An extremely light letter of expectation, would stop the RESERVE BANK CREW from sliding sideways with the "IT's NOT MY JOB" excuse though.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HVogejKx_c

There is no depression in New Zealand!
          "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
            Music video 1981

There is no depression in New Zealand!
            Ha!
            Very nice.
            It was unusual for pop music to be social rater than romantic..
            Compare that to today, Ariana Grand's Positions..
            Appealing to a very physical side of base humanity.
            Scooter is playing the youth for their cash.
            And to think, harmony was originally used in church.

I really like your flexibility in communications.

I'll see your 1981 Music video (about political issues) and raise you one.
            A 1981 pop hit which describes the RESERVE BANK SPENDING.

Comment

• On a plane to Gisborne and the plane is packed. The odd sheep is wearing a mask but the rest seem ok with not wearing one, they are probably the ones not watching the MSM.
              "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Comment

Excellent..His master's has pushed our central bank for more.. much more.
                His plan is coming together nicely.
                I'm not sure I go for your epic cause of events, but I do wonder what is really going on behind close doors at the reserve bank at the moment.
                If you take away the international conspiracy side of things, something is still up.
                They are just not telling us something.

I really know how big old companies work, so I hope it's not just people trying to keep their cushy jobs at anyone's cost.

Comment

• The whole system is a scam designed to brain wash the tax paying sheeple.
                  More sheep lining up for day's to tranfer one's slave labour income, just to hand back over to the ruling elite.
                  These same sheep will be lining up to get a vaccine injection in their eye if the elite controlled media told them to.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...and-wellington

Comment

• So so funny, this made my day..I love when they referred to the economist as "Prominent"

These economist should run for parliament and get there ego's in check when they see the majority of New Zealanders don't want people touching there wealth.. didn't the Opportunities party (Top) campaign on exactly this and get less than 2% of the vote?

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...eel-eaqub.html

Robertson and Ardern are middle mangement ..infact Adrian Orr has little say as he is merely a low ranking officer.

This is much bigger than little old New Zealand...

Comment

• The 5 eyes are competing for wealthy foreign investors.

Australian New Zealand UK Canada California and certain other US states are competing for wealthy foreign investors.
                      New Zealand is top on there list,New Zealand media doesn't report how much wealth is being imported to our shores.
                      These wealthy North Americans ,Asian, Europeans are beginning to swamp the NZ housing market. They are becoming NZ citizens, they work remotely and there business are still operating in their country's of origin.

Many of these new investors earn 500k to 1 million nzd per month.

These are the investors the 5 eyes were competing for...the have nots don't stand a chance in New Zealand..

Have you prepared?....

Comment

• On breakfast this morning Jacinder said she was building 18,000 house but no idea how she was going to bring down house prices.

Comment

The 5 eyes are competing for wealthy foreign investors.

Australian New Zealand UK Canada California and certain other US states are competing for wealthy foreign investors.
                          New Zealand is top on there list,New Zealand media doesn't report how much wealth is being imported to our shores.
                          These wealthy North Americans ,Asian, Europeans are beginning to swamp the NZ housing market. They are becoming NZ citizens, they work remotely and there business are still operating in their country's of origin.

Many of these new investors earn 500k to 1 million nzd per month.

These are the investors the 5 eyes were competing for...the have nots don't stand a chance in New Zealand..

Have you prepared?....
                          These super investors will just make things worse?

Comment

• https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...d_V-jaWaYg-yew

Comment

• Exactly what we been harping on about FH.
                              Would interest rates have dropped if it not were for the virus?
                              Would house prices double if not for the virus?
                              Would a massive wealth transfer be happening if not for the virus?

I'll keep saying it the virus was man made its an illusion .

Comment

Exactly what we been harping on about FH.
                                Would interest rates have dropped if it not were for the virus?
                                Would house prices double if not for the virus?
                                Would a massive wealth transfer be happening if not for the virus?

I'll keep saying it the virus was man made its an illusion .
                                No no and no.

Comment

Working...
                                X