Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

So will this make 4mil look like 400k in 5 yrs time? If interest rates stay this low, how long before they have to raise them. I see every man and his dog now wanting to jump in. Friends are now asking “should I buy an investment property “?
    You guys are pretty smart on this interwebby thing.
    Somebody wise said something about shoeshine boys offering stock tips.
    look it up

Comment

• HSBC 2.25% 1 yr fixed.
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
        Very good Mr McDuck now you are understanding..

Understand this..

The Reserve Bank of New Zealand is a military arm ,....

Expect something in the next 4 months .....

The RESERVE BANK disagree with you , Mr Jeffa.

Yesterday, they said that it's NOT THEIR FAULT..

What say you on their attempt to SHIFT THE BLAME from themselves?

They don't seem to like to be bothered in their IVORY TOWERS.

* They still aren't any where near as bothered as the multitudes of young families struggling to save for a house, as the RESERVE BANK continually SHIFTS out the goalposts.
        Somehow I have little sympathy for the RESERVE BANK TEAM's very slight reality check.
        Last edited by McDuck; 12-11-2020, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

The RESERVE BANK disagree with you , Mr Jeffa.

Yesterday, they said that it's NOT THEIR FAULT..

What say you on their attempt to SHIFT THE BLAME from themselves?

They don't seem to like to be bothered in their IVORY TOWERS.

* They still aren't any where near as bothered as the multitudes of young families struggling to save for a house, as the RESERVE BANK continually SHIFTS out the goalposts.
          Somehow I have little sympathy for the RESERVE BANK TEAM's very slight reality check.
          Excellent observation Mr McDuck.

Who to blame?

Media blamed foreign buyers 5 years ago now there gone..house prices went up.

It's a trend to blame greedy investors for forcing Wellington first home buyers to spend 1m on there first home, I own multiple properties in Wellington and if you're an investor spending 1million on a rental in Wellington? You have more money than brain's.

Now it's all the Trend to jump on Jeffas bandwagon and blame the Reserve Bank which is true, however like I informed they are only a military arm and merely taking orders from there off shore Master's so technically there hands are tied.

Now the narrative of my teachings is I am fully honest. I boast about my wealth and greed often on this thread...perhaps my fellow countrymen need to accept more responsibility and admit we are all selfish greedy creatures, we act all caring in the comments section but our natural extinct is to survive.
          If that means stepping on the throat of a young family to provide for your own then perhaps that is who to blame.
          Ourselves...its just easier to blame someone else.
          Last edited by Jeffa; 12-11-2020, 08:41 AM. Reason: Jeffa is truly the wisest of wise men!!

Comment

• 1 case and everyone loses their minds. Sheesh!

Calm down sheeple.
            Last edited by Frezzinghot; 13-11-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Who to blame?
              Media blamed foreign buyers 5 years ago now they're gone.. house prices went up.
              It's a trend to blame greedy investors...
              Now it's all the trend ... to blame the Reserve Bank which is true...
              Yes Mr Jeffa,
              Slowly each supposed cause is removed, but the house prices continue to inflate away from wages.
              They have been on a steady march since Jan 2000.
              With a small respite with the introduction of LVR's.
              Curious indeed.

The Prime Minister, just yesterday said that " house prices cannot keep increasing".

see
              https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...e-rate-that-is

I believe she holds some sort of simple high school idea, that " what goes up, must come down".
              Yet we know that aircraft can stay up forever - with mid air refueling, (Perhaps that's TRUMPS plan, just grab AIR FORCE ONE, and stay there.. ha!)

Would you be able to explain to the PM, in simple terms, how the never ending home price inflation trick is done, and by who?
              In very simple terms mind, she's very busy ATM.
              Last edited by McDuck; 14-11-2020, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Yes Mr Jeffa,
                Slowly each supposed cause is removed, but the house prices continue to inflate away from wages.
                They have been on a steady march since Jan 2000.
                With a small respite with the introduction of LVR's.
                Curious indeed.

The Prime Minister, just yesterday said that " house prices cannot keep increasing".

see
                https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...e-rate-that-is

I believe she holds some sort of simple high school idea, that " what goes up, must come down".
                Yet we know that aircraft can stay up forever - with mid air refueling, (Perhaps that's TRUMPS plan, just grab AIR FORCE ONE, and stay there.. ha!)

Would you be able to explain to the PM, in simple terms, how the never ending home price inflation trick is done, and by who?
                In very simple terms mind, she's very busy ATM.
                Well done Cindy, protect and increase Jeffas wealth as you have been instructed...did I not pre warn all she would be our new capitalist queen?

Oh I'm good..so so good.

Comment

Well done Cindy, protect and increase Jeffa's wealth as you have been instructed...did I not pre warn all she would be our new capitalist queen?

Oh I'm good..so so good.
                  Lol. Very original and entertaining too.

So, Mr Jeffa, will this 70% investor requirement, from two of the main banks, slow you down a bit?

Comment

Lol. Very original and entertaining too.

So, Mr Jeffa, will this 70% investor requirement, from two of the main banks, slow you down a bit?
                    No.

How ever I am not buying property at this stage .

Far too much fear and greed out there.

I own property in Auckland Wellington and Christchurch .. my property portfolio increased almost 100k this week alone.

My cash is being sent off shore for diversification .

I'm greedy not stupid.

Comment

• Was at a seminar today and all talk was about were we are on the property clock, consensus was that we are very much at the start of the boom in Auckland, and that the start of the chinese new year all hell would break loose.

Comment

Was at a seminar today and all talk was about were we are on the property clock, consensus was that we are very much at the start of the boom in Auckland, and that the start of the chinese new year all hell would break loose.
                        Agree 2025 I'm predicting Aucklands mediun will be above 2million...if not earlier.

Comment

Agree 2025 I'm predicting Aucklands mediun will be above 2million...if not earlier.
                          I'm not even buying and I'm killing it.

Comment

• And to think it’s all part of the plan.

Comment

..and that the start of the Chinese new year all hell would break loose.
                              But aren't foreign investors banned from our market?

How can events in China alter our housing demand?

You aren't telling me those tricky chaps have figured out a way around the rules!.. that's so uncharacteristic...

Last edited by McDuck; 14-11-2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Breaking: RBA cuts key rate to a record low of 0.10%, expands QE by AUD100 billion

Oh you think this won't effect you?

Fools!!

The big four feed the New Zealand tax slaves..

All hell will be let loose next year....hahaha hahaha!!!
                                Mr McDuck you need to pay attention to my predictions.

Comment

Working...
                                X