Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Economists are calling for restrictions, warning the housing market is spiralling out of control.
    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
      Economists are calling for restrictions, warning the housing market is spiralling out of control.
      In some ways, high house prices benefit everyone, but also hurt everyone.
      Higher council rates being the worst of it.
      And insurance..
      Even the illusion of wealth is lost when you have to pay more for the next one.

      And if you've got kids, you know more of their lives will be spent paying for a box to nest in, even if you can give them a hand.

      I noticed that Ashly Church is swimming against the tide, trying to throw petrol on the fire today.
      Saying how good his track record is ..
      No one will recall his article on how National was going win the last election.

      A small bit of research reveals him to be less than impartial.
      ONE ROOF might have the words "PROMOTED CONTENT" displayed boldly above each article.

      Yup, the risk is starting to worry the banks.

      P.S. What have you done with JEFFA?
      I miss his dedication to conspiracy.


      Last edited by McDuck; 28-10-2020, 01:08 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by McDuck View Post
        .

        P.S. What have you done with JEFFA?
        I miss his dedication to conspiracy.
        Probably out buying assets....
        "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

        Comment


        • Originally posted by McDuck View Post

          In some ways, high house prices benefit everyone, but also hurt everyone.
          Higher council rates being the worst of it.
          And insurance..
          Even the illusion of wealth is lost when you have to pay more for the next one.

          And if you've got kids, you know more of their lives will be spent paying for a box to nest in, even if you can give them a hand.

          I noticed that Ashly Church is swimming against the tide, trying to throw petrol on the fire today.
          Saying how good his track record is ..
          No one will recall his article on how National was going win the last election.

          A small bit of research reveals him to be less than impartial.
          ONE ROOF might have the words "PROMOTED CONTENT" displayed boldly above each article.

          Yup, the risk is starting to worry the banks.

          P.S. What have you done with JEFFA?
          I miss his dedication to conspiracy.

          I sooner have more assets than a J.O.B. (Just over broke)
          "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

          Comment


          • The average percentage growth in my backyard is roughly 6.39% per annum, now I’d like to have that growth against $10mil worth of assets than $1mil.

            wouldnt you? Wish I had started earlier but still happy where I’m at now.
            "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

            Comment


            • Cashflow is important.

              With medium sized games, you get medium gains and medium losses, and you can always inject cash to ride out wobbles.

              With high stake games, you can get really big gains, and conversely devastating losses.

              With high stakes games, you can't recover, once the wobbles start.

              Last edited by McDuck; 28-10-2020, 03:10 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                Cashflow is important.

                With medium sized games, you get medium gains and medium losses, and you can always inject cash to ride out wobbles.

                With high stake games, you can get really big gains, and conversely devastating losses.

                With high stakes games, you can't recover, once the wobbles start.

                Think big or go home, you can’t get the wobbles unless you hop on the skateboard, better a life lived than one wondering what if.
                "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

                  Probably out buying assets....
                  Trying too but there are too many greedy first home buyers, I care not..there doing 90% of the hard yards for me..pushing up house prices and my wealth..good little tax slaves.

                  Comment


                  • Damn those first home buyers, do they not know the impact they are having on house prices. Good little sheep, doing what their masters want them to do.
                    "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

                    Comment


                    • Hobson's choice.

                      Comment


                      • The quality of conspiracy has really gone down in this thread lately!

                        Here to bring it up to scratch is a follow-up on the Cambridge Apostles.. and soon..... the Bloomsbury group.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                          The quality of conspiracy has really gone down in this thread lately!

                          Here to bring it up to scratch is a follow-up on the Cambridge Apostles.. and soon..... the Bloomsbury group.

                          Why so, the narrative here as is from the government has always been around the corona scam! And is slowly being exposed as one by the day.
                          "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

                          Comment


                          • What’s a bet no lockdowns before Xmas! Hoho
                            "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

                            Comment


                            • From a post on Property investment gruop on Facebook

                              I'm a member of a few local Facebook pages for private rentals etc .. mainly its people looking for new homes to rent, the majority of them are families. What I've noticed in the last few weeks alone is the massive increase in volume of people now being displaced and looking for new homes because their current rental is being sold! Perhaps the massive offload of IP's is happening now that Aunty Cindy is back in office for another term? I understand why people would want to offload their IP's now with all the RTA law changes etc and the risk sometimes outweighs the reward but man oh man are we going to have a REAL shortage of homes for people to live in. I think the worst is yet to come and at the expense of the tax payer putting these people up in hotels as emergency housing. Thoughts?
                              "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

                              Comment


                              • It's a brilliant bit of recon you have there..

                                1) The first thought is, that its not a conspiracy theory, so would be better as a new topic in the correct forum.

                                2) It would be good to put some accurate numbers on your phrase, " the massive increase in volume of people now being displaced ".

                                3) It would be good to get an accurate connect to " because their current rental is being sold!".

                                4) It would be good to find out if and why they are being sold.

                                5) And if so, it would be good to find out who is buying them.

                                6) I can't see how changing ownership of a house could generate a shortage of houses.
                                Only more people or less houses could generate a shortage.
                                Your scheme could at best generate a reshuffle of occupants.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X