Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    Fox is a member of the boys club
    Ha. Nice Simpsons clip.

Although , they got it a bit wrong.
    It was a bat, not a cat.
    I don't know, sloppy work guys.

Anyho.

This boys club thing, you might be on to something.
    I really like the idea.

So...within New Zealand then...can you describe the Who , What, Where and Why of the local NZ Old Boys Club?

Comment

• Probably a club just like this.
      Last edited by donna; 21-10-2020, 09:07 PM.
      "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Comment

• If the economy recovers to quickly..

Expect your masters to lock you down...

Comment

• They can go and shove their lockdowns!

No cases before election then the narrative starts up again.
          "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Comment

• Now now.
            That kind of knee jerk emotional reaction isn't going to be of much use.

So, your "Skulls" clip is very nice.
            But it's more "American".
            We here are a remnant of the British Empire, so more CAMBRIDGE connected, at a guess.

And rightly so, you notice the American interest in Pacific affairs.

You will note that Order 322, the American YALE based society is past its prime.
            The fire on Deer Island gutted it's nice island retreat.

But its worth a quick detour, just for a well rounded view on small power structures and tribal control.

So, who do we know who was part of this group?
            (George Bush and John Kerry for example)

See VVVVV

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Last edited by McDuck; 22-10-2020, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• ASB Bank are Now saying a 12% increase from now til June 2021. Previously it was at -6% decline.
              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 22-10-2020, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                ASB Bank are Now saying a 12% increase from now til June 2021. Previously it was at -6% decline.
                That seems right.
                Doesn't it?

Virus hits, everyone is stuck inside, no ones spending, tourism stops etc.
                Banks see the economy tanking.
                Banks forecast a drop.

Reserve bank dumps billions into the economy to inflate things.
                House prices inflate.
                Banks revise their forecast.

What else can they do?

If the Reserve Bank team suddenly figure out a way to divert the cash from flowing towards property investor's toolbox...
                Then the Banks will have to revise their prediction again.
                I mean, what else can they do.?

Look, the main thing to understand. is that even if they get it totally wrong, no one on the Reserve Bank committee for anything, is going to loose their job. No matter how badly they stuff up.
                Neither is any economist, as they breed FOMO into the general public.
                They are all operating with a complete lack of consequences.
                And lets be honest, even if they did get demoted, on the kind of money they're on, still no consequences.

Now, in contrast, the people who take home loans (well over their ability to repay).. they will get life long punishment.
                Last edited by McDuck; 22-10-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

That seems right.
                  Doesn't it?
                  Thats just it, was this the outcome most people were thinking after the beer virus hit. Id bet most were thinking the worst. Until I understood what the stimulus would do I had my doubts. Hindsight is a wonderfull thing, if I had known this 15yrs ago that this lolly scramble for property was going to see some crazy growth I think id just about retire now.

Anyway, word on the street is most buyers now have no issue paying 100-200k over CV, if that means anything. At the top end of town Auckland CBD I've heard 500-1m over CV.

Some people will literally retire from the growth over the next 12 months!

Comment

• Very good Mr McDuck now you are understanding..

Understand this..

The Reserve Bank of New Zealand is a military arm , they and all central banks are ruled by the International Monetary fund,World Bank and World Health Organization.

The Reserve Bank of New Zealand has been given permission to print 50billion to lend (or give) to the retail bank's.

That is only an entree..

Expect something in the next 4 months to give them an excuse to extend the LVRs from being reinstated...or reduce interest rates to negative -2% so lvrs become pointless... maybe another lockdown or Aliens or something ridiculous for the sheep to believe!

Prepare yourself ...

For "His" arrival is coming....
                    Last edited by Jeffa; 22-10-2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Very good Mr McDuck now you are understanding..

Understand this..

The Reserve Bank of New Zealand...........
                      What do you think of the influence of the Cambridge Apostles?
                      Are they the ultimate " old boys club"?...
                      Is this why everyone wants their kids to do Cambridge exams?
                      seeVVVVV
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Apostles
                      Last edited by McDuck; 23-10-2020, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                        ASB Bank are Now saying a 12% increase from now til June 2021. Previously it was at -6% decline.
                        ASB are full of crap..they are the worst misleading bank..ask Sovereign.

House prices will increase 15% to 20% next year.

Comment

ASB are full of crap..they are the worst misleading bank..ask Sovereign.

House prices will increase 15% to 20% next year.
                          See VVV

https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...ome-loans.html

Comment

• https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/money...1Z5-en2ifLjK2A

Comment

• https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/123...cid=app-iPhone

More stimulus anyone?

Comment

• While sitting on the beach today, drink in hand looking out into the water while people enjoyed the sun splashing around in the waves, it reminded me of my childhood! Life was so much simpler, You looked forward to your weekends, we didn't have much but we had time and also each other. This was the childhood I remembered.

While contemplating this in the beautiful sun today, it spoke volumes of what we kiwis love about summer, getting out, enjoying our weekends, I couldn't help think however that anytime the government step in to "SAVE" us it all goes horribly wrong. Looking around today you wouldn't believe we had been through this major event, there wasn't a mask in sight today, no social distancing and definitely no scanning of apps, and guess what nothing went wrong. (no one died from the covads, got sick, got a cold, or got a stick shoved up their nose)
                                The only hazardous thing to happen to us was a stray soccer ball hitting my leg!

My family all went home happy, left to our own devices we kiwis thrive, when the government tries to save us, well thats another matter.

Happy summer sheeple!

FH
                                Last edited by Frezzinghot; 26-10-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X