No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For some strange reason there seems to be focus and debate on the upcoming elections in NZ and USA.

Your politicians you hope will save you or perhaps dictate your future are false idols.

The one's that dictate your lives are the ones who dictate the fiat currency..

As you read this perhaps on your morning tea break just remember why you are working, eating, living.

Money..

Politicians have not been in charge for decades..

Central banks, retail bank's and billionaire's have control of your lives..

Unfortunately sheeple do not understand this or prefer to live in a dreamworld that hasn't existed since before the great war...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
      For some strange reason there seems to be focus and debate on the upcoming elections in NZ and USA.

Your politicians you hope will save you or perhaps dictate your future are false idols.

The one's that dictate your lives are the ones who dictate the fiat currency..

As you read this perhaps on your morning tea break just remember why you are working, eating, living.

Money..

Politicians have not been in charge for decades..

Central banks, retail bank's and billionaire's have control of your lives..

Unfortunately sheeple do not understand this or prefer to live in a dreamworld that hasn't existed since before the great war...
      This simple analogy explains it perfectly, when family and friends talk about policy and party I roll my eyes!

the more you understand the Ponzi scheme the clearer the picture. I no longer look at debt the way I used to, In the initial years I was sometimes frozen with fear borrowing money, now I can?t get enough of it, strange how opening your eyes has a lot to do with how you should be playing the game.
      "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtO5dMqEI

Close, but there is less still.

ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

the more you understand the Ponzi scheme the clearer the picture. I no longer look at debt the way I used to, In the initial years I was sometimes frozen with fear borrowing money, now I can?t get enough of it, strange how opening your eyes has a lot to do with how you should be playing the game.
          Interesting ? someone creates fiat money from nothing, somebody else takes such sort of debt, gives everything he can find as security in return, and works it off in slavery ? and that is how you should be playing the game? Being a creditor or a debtor, on which site are you standing?

Comment

• Originally posted by klauster View Post
            Interesting ? someone creates fiat money from nothing, somebody else takes such sort of debt, gives everything he can find as security in return, and works it off in slavery ? and that is how you should be playing the game? Being a creditor or a debtor, on which site are you standing?
            It rather depends on where you are placed or you yourself decide where to be placed on this ponzi scheme.

Central Banks :top

Billionaires

Retail banks

Governments

Landowners

Business owners

Self employed

Taxpayers and Tenants

The unemployable.

I would say the majority of people who read this are middle management or Landowners, we control the debt creating wealth and a divide between the lower half of the pyramid.

Most Landowners with debt will make millions from the virus..

As for the debt ,stimulus, money printing, and old fashioned greed will wipe the debt out.

Then those who stood back in fear will fall further down the pyramid.

I refinanced 500k across 3 of my Wellington properties in August and added to my shares.

I made 40k when I purchased shares in September as the market dropped.

I also heard my company I worked for 20 years is shutting its doors...

Strange how the rich get richer from some Chinese guy who ate a bat somewhere in the back of Wuhan China last year...

https://youtu.be/8fqO93cDXpM

Comment

• Originally posted by klauster View Post
              I don't make the rules, just playing the cards dealt.
              "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Comment

It rather depends on where you are placed or you yourself decide where to be placed on this ponzi scheme.
                correct

but
                "As for the debt ,stimulus, money printing, and old fashioned greed will wipe the debt out."

Well, debts are credits on someone's account to be paid.
                Some people are prepared and can choose, the poor and the rich don't pay - so we'll see who of the innocent middle class will survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                  I don't make the rules, just playing the cards dealt.
                  Haha.

That's a well known line of thought.

but you need to finish it.

It comes from the idea that people are NOT FREE to choose.

And that the universe is just a big MACHINE, set in its path.

And that WE are all just GEARS turning in a PRE DETERMINED way.

A thing with NO FREE WILL, is not a PERSON under law.
                  It is an OBJECT.

An OBJECT can be disposed of.

An object has no rights.

An object can NOT own property.

Ha.

Comment

Central Banks :top
                    Billionaires
                    Retail banks
                    Governments
                    Landowners
                    Business owners
                    Self employed
                    Taxpayers and Tenants
                    The unemployable.

I would say the majority of people who read this are middle management or Landowners,
                    we control the debt creating wealth and a divide between the lower half of the pyramid.

---

I also heard my company I worked for 20 years is shutting its doors...

https://youtu.be/8fqO93cDXpM
                    AHHH, Nice.
                    A Diagram!
                    You know I love formal structures.

Ok, point 1
                    The order seems all wrong, incomplete, and inconsistent.

Soooo, tell me..
                    How is it that the Government is not above the Reserve Bank of NZ?
                    Could they not direct them to act in a certain way?

Like say, to target asset inflation - ( particularly on houses (at a time of supply slowdown))?
                    Thus getting cash back into productive areas...

point 2.
                    It must be immensely satisfying for you to see the disorganized nincompoops'
                    (that you used to work for) get justice for their own bungling.
                    You and Simon Bridges.. ha.
                    Last edited by McDuck; 19-10-2020, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Mr McDuck.

Surly you have been understanding what I have been preaching.
                      Ardern doesn't lead you..
                      Trump doesn't rule..

The private boy's club does and you and I are not invited.

I retired relatively comfortable at 45 under a Labour government making wealth of exactly what Cullen despised.. rich prick's!

As for my former company I feel no joy nor empathy.. however on the final day I shall go eat there sausages and drink there alcohol while I explain to them I became wealthier this year while they lose income.

No doubt they will label me as mad, greedy and a prick.

I care not, I look forward to travel and living out the rest of my life comfortably.

Comment

• As has been quoted in The Encyclopedia of Jeffa, the world will be dawning on a new currency as fiat cash gets printed into oblivion asset prices increase...

"Cash is being used less as a means of payment and access to cash is declining.
                        In the years ahead, some of the biggest questions facing central banks could well be around the
                        Looking forward, we remain open minded about how the technology of money and payments will continue to evolve,Mr Hawkesby said.
                        He added that central banks around the world, including the Reserve Bank, are researching retail central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). Although we have no imminent plans to issue a CBDC, we are well-connected and considering these developments very closely.
                        The Reserve Banks new direction for money and cash has emerged from its Future of Cash Te Moni Anamata initiative which involved extensive public consultation in 2019."

...and that is why Mr McDuck the Central Banks sit upon their thrones of the pyramid.
                        Last edited by Jeffa; 19-10-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Mr McDuck.

--

The private boy's club does and you and I are not invited.
                          Well, it's good to hear that you're happy.

Now, about the private boys club...

Would it be something like that old " Business Round Table" from days past?

Who's on it?

How do you get on it?

Where can I find some history on it?

see VVVV

Last edited by donna; 21-10-2020, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                            Well, it's good to hear that you're happy.

Now, about the private boys club...

Would it be something like that old " Business Round Table" from days past?

Who's on it?

How do you get on it?

Where can I find some history on it?

see VVVV
                            Fox is a member of the boys club

Last edited by donna; 21-10-2020, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Money is the medium by which earthly success is measured. Money makes possible the enjoyment of the best the earth affords. Money is plentiful for those who understand the simple laws which govern its acquisition. Money is governed today by the same laws which controlled it when prosperous men thronged the streets of Babylon, six thousand years ago.

Comment

• We have been satisfied to work long hours and spend our earnings freely. We have earned much coin in the years that have passed, yet to know the joys that come from wealth, we must dream about them. Bah! Are we more than dumb sheep? We live in the richest city in all the world. The travelers do say none equals it in wealth.

Comment

Working...
                                X