Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't handle the truth!
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Expect more interest rate cuts from the banks this week.

Coincidentally as we mysteriously have a "re -emergence " of the virus...

Your being played sheeple.
      Last edited by Jeffa; 19-08-2020, 05:53 PM. Reason: It's scripted

Comment

• I work in the FMCG industry so am out in public on a daily basis, I guess you could say Im one of the fortunate ones still able to work through plandemic shutdowns, I get paid and life continues. But I have to confess, its not been easy being out in the real world seeing what is going on, people are in fear, they seem to be walking around like zombies, there is no joy, no expression, the masks being worn hide a lot of the despair, how can you even smile behind the mask! People line up for food, its straight out of hollywood, the cafes that manage to open to scrape what income they can get look desperate, once thriving businesses heaving with people are reduced to a table at the entrance with an extension cord for the eftpos machine, I tell you it looks right out of an apocalypse movie, if you braved the cold and rain to line up for a coffee or a muffin, you look like a homeless person begging for food!

The reason I bring this up is that it has effects on your psyche, I am mentally prepared as I know whats going on, but can only imagine what its doing to the weak minded or fragile persona, I know from reading and knowing people who work in social welfare its getting worse, and the ultimate downside to this shutdown will be suicides. So why is this not being mentioned in the media?, are they censored?. Although I am grateful I can still work and earn money for my investments what of the people struggling with depression, loss of a job, marriage declines, what of the children? You see there is more to this shutdown shamdemic than people are willing to admit, and shutting it out does not make it go away!

Just my thoughts as I'm forced into another lockdown shambles by this tyrannical Government!
        Last edited by Frezzinghot; 19-08-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
          Expect more interest rate cuts from the banks this week.

Coincidentally as we mysteriously have a "re -emergence " of the virus...

Your being played sheeple.
          TSB down to the lowest rate, 2.45% 1 yr, everytime they announce a decrease I make more $$$, I have a shit load coming off at the end of the year, its going to be a very merry xmas to me. Hoho!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvOcyc3jNcA

Hang on, what happened to black lives matter, social distancing, police intervention. Had they forgot the agenda or were they just taking a break! Geez go ahead and make up your damn minds.
            Last edited by Frezzinghot; 19-08-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• UK inflation rises as lockdown eases -

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-business-live

And so it begins......

Comment

• Auckland, Manukau City
                47 Russell Road Manurewa (one of the cheapest suburbs to buy a home in Auckland)
                Auction details: Tuesday, 18th August '20
                This property sold in 01/06/2013 for $430,000

Sold For: $1,042,000 (Yesterday)
                Rating Value: $665,000 (July '17)

And this is only the beginning

Do you have your affairs in order for the inflation that is going to smash NZ ?...this will be a once in a lifetime event...or should I say opportunity.

Do NOT forget the plandemic was the fuel to start this fire....
                Last edited by Jeffa; 20-08-2020, 01:27 AM. Reason: Don't wait

Comment

Auckland, Manukau City
                  47 Russell Road Manurewa (one of the cheapest suburbs to buy a home in Auckland)

Do you have your affairs in order for the inflation that is going to smash NZ ?...this will be a once in a lifetime event...or should I say opportunity.

My insider's tell me the buyer may be a land banker

At today's rates they could hold it for 25k per year

Smart move its most likely going to be worth 2 to 3 million in 36 months.

Hyperinflation in its infancy

Strange how the suburb is a Labour stronghold and political leaders have been informed on the consequences from the Lockdown, Quantitative easing,stimulus and the reserve bank is buying all our debt.

It's planned people...don't get left behind!!!

Comment

My personal counter argument Mr Mcduck.

I come from poverty

I grew up in a state house

I remember as a child running out of food 2 days before our next benefit payment came in

I remember the stress and pain it caused my mother

I learned at an early age I wanted money, Greed Mr Mcduck grew in me from poverty.

I am worth millions now and let me explain how that unintentionally has helped others.

I house tenants with Mental illnesses, drug addiction and Beneficiaries the exact tenants most landlords wouldn't go anywhere near.

More than likely my tenants would have been in state supplied motels or the streets.

I own shares in hundreds of the biggest and best companies in the world creating millions of jobs around the world.

I have broken the poverty cycle

I am not a statistic....

I am greed and I am good.
                    Lent, Ramadan, and Yom Kippur,

Food tastes better when you have to wait for it.

May I ask you a personal question?

Was your mother a solo parent?

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                      Lent, Ramadan, and Yom Kippur,

Food tastes better when you have to wait for it.

May I ask you a personal question?

Was your mother a solo parent?
                      Yes she was and yes the fruits of my Labour are delicious.

Could I kindly ask you not ask about my personal life...

I'm on a terrorist watch list.

Comment

• 30,000 views..who's reading this nonsense!? Absolute [email protected]#!

These guys are:

conspiracy theorists

Loopy

Tin foil hat wearing

Clowns

Crazy these guys are just plain mad!!

and yet here you are...still reading,still fascinated as if you know deep down It's true.

Or your just greedy and want guidance.

Comment

30,000 views..who's reading this nonsense!? Absolute [email protected]#!

These guys are:

conspiracy theorists

Loopy

Tin foil hat wearing

Clowns

Crazy these guys are just plain mad!!

and yet here you are...still reading,still fascinated as if you know deep down It's true.

Or your just greedy and want guidance.
                          hahahahahahahah!

probably the latter. “You can’t handle the truth”

Comment

Auckland, Manukau City

i know south Auckland well, a lot of these sites have been snapped up by either land bankers or developers who are plonking 3 - 4 high density houses on them, huge cashflow if you know what your doing! Matt Gilligan seems to be one of the experts here, only downside to this you have to have pretty deep pockets or do a joint venture.

But this is a valuable asset to buy for sure but a million bucks! Who would have thought Manurewa would hit those highs.

Comment

• I’d go as far to say this thread has the most views and is the most active one on property talk! Fair comment?

Comment

• In statement released by satan's soilders of the Reserve bank of New Zealand..they quoted

We recently expanded our LSAP programme up to $100 billion and are preparing the groundwork to use additional tools if needed such as a negative OCR or Funding for Lending Programme (FLP) in order to achieve our remit and ensure the long term prosperity of New Zealanders.

What there really saying is there trying there hardest to de value the NZ dollar and you are going to need a hell of a lot more of it to purchase assets.

I suppose an extra week in lockdown could help...
                                Last edited by Jeffa; 20-08-2020, 11:15 AM. Reason: New ZaLund

Comment

Working...
                                X