Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    What used to happen in Nazi Germany when you tried to hide or support the Jewish population..and a neighbor reported you...for "THE MOTHERLAND"
    "LET'S DO THIS FOR NEW ZEALAND...LET'S RAT ON OUR NEIGHBOURS "
    https://youtu.be/mCXBbb4g1NM

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
      Buy more loo paper. That's my prediction for you.
      Ha.

      If this were an English score, you'd get 7/10 for the great innuendo ( enthusiasm and entertainment).

      Sadly, it's a Science task, so you're still at 3/10.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by McDuck View Post
        Ha.

        If this were an English score, you'd get 7/10 for the great innuendo ( enthusiasm and entertainment).

        Sadly, it's a Science task, so you're still at 3/10.
        Entertainment it is!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Uk police are now tracking you by drone...this sh#!t is getting serious...scary.
          https://youtu.be/JbvWniXcNhA

          Comment


          • #35
            Here's the Anti Christ...also the 2nd or 3rd wealthiest man in the world...he has the cure for the beer virus, please line up in an orderly fashion.
            https://youtu.be/1k9LE5az_iY

            Comment


            • #36
              From 2018...so what's new now..let's shut the world down.
              https://www-newshub-co-nz.cdn.amppro...-have-flu.html

              Comment


              • #37
                Influenza has 3.5 million annually epidemics which
                results in 250,000 to 500,000 deaths worldwide..mainly elderly and those with underlying health issues...every year..I repeat EVERY YEAR...China is already over 90% back to work...Why don't we shut the world down for influenza?
                https://www.medscape.com/answers/219...e-of-influenza

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                  Influenza has 3.5 million annually epidemics which
                  results in 250,000 to 500,000 deaths worldwide..mainly elderly and those with underlying health issues...every year..I repeat EVERY YEAR...China is already over 90% back to work...Why don't we shut the world down for influenza?
                  https://www.medscape.com/answers/219...e-of-influenza
                  Recorded on March 24th 2020
                  https://youtu.be/-T9vlpC0bRo

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    On a serious note ..if anyone is selling Im looking at
                    AUCKLAND
                    SOUTH AUCKLAND
                    CHRISTCHURCH
                    WELLINGTON (if labour wins election because the need more socialist bureaucrats)
                    Seriously looking at buying in these areas..message me.
                    This is my Mentor Nathan Birch...he helped me retire at 45! He has guided me through my journey ,he owns over 200 properties in oz and calls it like it is..his net worth is over $100,000,000 and doesn't have an agenda. He doesn't need your money hes just passionate about property..here's how he will see property over the next decade..ignore my rants and listen..cheers Jeffa.

                    https://youtu.be/2OUNSFKIqL4

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I watched that video.
                      Thanks, it was interesting.

                      I'd give his GFC and VFC comparison a 3/10.

                      I thought the burning building comparison was a bit weaker.

                      I'll give his effectiveness in the post 2000 economic environment 9/10.


                      The best picture has the most data.

                      Hint.

                      A country is a really big city.
                      A border is a wall.

                      The Epic of Gilgamesh codes all the information you need to know in the form of a story.

                      People have always been smart, they just explained things differently at the dawn.

                      Good luck.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/healt...-kiwis-at-home
                        AT LAST SOME BALANCED REPORTING I PRAY MORE OF THSES STORIES COME OUT!!!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Yeah I am reading more on Stuff these days - the reporting is more balanced IMHO.

                          That news item Jeffa is a good example of a news site not afraid to say it as they find it not as they think they should report it.

                          cheers,

                          Donna
                          SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

                          BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Added to the list of essential services, that include financing companies, cigarette shops,
                            https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/12065...-mbie-confirms

                            This lockdown is getting ridiculous.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                              Added to the list of essential services, that include financing companies, cigarette shops,
                              https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/12065...-mbie-confirms

                              This lockdown is getting ridiculous.
                              Perhaps the Corona virus isn't killing enough people and they need to increase the numbers...Ciggy anyone?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Everyone needs to understand kiwis are not walking away from this scott free ..someone is going to have to pay for this beer virus through inflation and hyperinflation from money printing (QE)

                                Im financially securing me and my family's future now..I suggest you do to!

                                https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/12066...n-supermarkets

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X