X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffa
    replied
    Basic money maker.

Can you refinance 1m through your properties?

​​​​​​Yes.

Invest in the relative safety of the s&p 500.

The last 5 years has shown a 20% per year return.

Minus Fees 1%
    Minus interest 2.25% Interest only.

Dividend payout 1.8% or 18k.

Total return for 1 year about 170k for doing nothing... take the year off.

​​​​​​
    Kiwisaver Growth is about 8%..your getting played by our NZ hedge funds.
    Last edited by Jeffa; 05-06-2021, 11:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    The Mill road Papukura Drury highway extension that has been CANCELLED is excellent for my south Auckland property investments.This will push up the Value of properties in Manurewa which are closer to transport Link's and Airport.

People buy closer too work hubs,this will slow the growth of the new housing development in Dury

Labour looking after it's voting base and there financial interest ..
    Last edited by Jeffa; 05-06-2021, 11:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by donna View Post
    Jeffa you’ve got some crypto currency too?

are you buying Bitcoin?

cheers

Donna

I still have a position in it ,I took profits of the top back in Jan/Feb/March.
    I'm in no rush to buy back in.

I learned my lesson back in 2017 and the Bitcoin winter that followed.

They saying 33thousand is the bottom,it's more likely 20 thousands .. the previous high.

Even if it's the bottom now it could take years to recover, I can get a better and stable return elsewhere
    I like BTC but it's still highly unstable and it's the bull's who hold billions worth and can manipulate it .. just like the hedge funds that manipulate shares... just like us landlords when we munipulate market rent's, were no saints.

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    Jeffa you’ve got some crypto currency too?

are you buying Bitcoin?

cheers

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    I am building brick fence at the front of my PPOR. Wow cost to build is high, I won't be building anytime soon that's for sure, a brick fence has sat me back $5500 so far...and its not finished!!!!
    The bricky and materials alone are staggering, I should have been a bricklayer, he’s charging like a wounded bull.
    Last edited by Frezzinghot; 05-06-2021, 03:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    I am building brick fence at the front of my PPOR. Wow cost to build is high, I won't be building anytime soon that's for sure, a brick fence has sat me back $5500 so far...and its not finished!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    I've always stayed away from new builds, off the plans..

When you buy an existing property your buying all the existing infrastructure and not dealing with an over priced shitty builder

A good buy is always going to give you a better return long term than a new build.

The reason why brokers ,banks and developers push new builds is there stealing your long term returns and sheep fall for it all the time.
    I must admit, I was looking at them especially with the introduction of income tax on rents, but I have sufficient cash and equity to buy existing so decided against it.

I can still buy below value, add value and continue building my assets. I proved that last year in the middle a bat epidemic!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    My properties are located in the 3 main centers,I have and still expect a 300% return on them this decade.

I have well over 1 million in the sharemarkets,I have and expect a 20% Plus annual cgt free return over the next 5 years or 200k plus per year.

I'm a small time single player in this game, there's international companies that do what I do on a scale greater than the entire NZ economy.

They are the same people who control central banks and government's

..so don't think for 1 minute there going to let this party end....ever.
    Last edited by Jeffa; 05-06-2021, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    I've always stayed away from new builds, off the plans..

When you buy an existing property your buying all the existing infrastructure and not dealing with an over priced shitty builder

A good buy is always going to give you a better return long term than a new build.

The reason why brokers ,banks and developers push new builds is there stealing your long term returns and sheep fall for it all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    I see a lot of investors are jumping over to new builds, tax purposes. This will inevitable leave a big hole where investors used to be. (existing)

Im lion a lion waiting to pounce, and think the area to focus on would be existing before the herd realise what's going on.
    Many smart investors already have.

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    I see a lot of investors are jumping over to new builds, tax purposes. This will inevitable leave a big hole where investors used to be. (existing)

Im lion a lion waiting to pounce, and think the area to focus on would be existing before the herd realise what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    The 10 year government bond rate has been hitting a wall at 2% since Early March and the 5 year bond has been bouncing around 1% for 3 months..

The Chinese government has been coming down on commodities price speculation with tariffs or death threat's.. Market manipulation

The RBNZ and Government both come out with forcast of higher interest rates and lower house price growth... it's a lie and a tool they use to cool house prices...a poor effort at yield curve control

This party is far from over...

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    The drums are beating by some economists for the interest rates to rise!

thoughts? Could a rates rise tip over highly leveraged FHB who just entered the market?

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    I used to think my job was the be all and end all to an better life! How wrong was I.

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    The property I bought last year for 635k is now worth 900k according to OneRoof, you can’t make this stuff up.
    Or…..Did the house go up in value, or the value of the dollar go down? I see the costs to build now horrendously expensive now!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X