Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    Aston ..

Aston you are not the smartest cookie are you..

Read my posts clearly..

Understand what they mean..

Understand what I am saying.
    I think it's so cute that you've "inside contacts"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aston View Post
      I think it's so cute that you've "inside contacts"
      Hey Aston, I apologize for referring to you as not the smartest cookie that was uncalled for, however your constant attacks on our beliefs sometimes warrant it.

I am flattered you do read my posts considering you don't believe them .

Of the 16,000 view's to this thread I'm sure a number of readers do agree with what we say in regards to the system.

I'm quite sure Perry and the other moderators would have banned me by now if they believe I didn't have something constructive to add to the conversation.

Perhaps you can start a thread stating how real the virus is and how wonderful the new world will be, Im sure there's plenty of excerpts from The NZ Herald you can use.

Hugs and kindness

Court Jeffa.

Comment

• Jeffa.

Do you believe in chemtrails?

9/11 conspiracy?

Comment

I'm quite sure Perry and the other moderators would have banned me by now if they believe I didn't have something constructive to add to the conversation.
          You are quite wrong, there. That would be a form of (reverse) censorship.
          It is up to forum members to decide on the merits of your posts. Or otherwise.
          Abide by the Rules and you can - without fear of censure - make the most charmingly outlandish claims imaginable.
          Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Hey Aston, I apologize for referring to you as not the smartest cookie that was uncalled for, however your constant attacks on our beliefs sometimes warrant it.

I am flattered you do read my posts considering you don't believe them .

Of the 16,000 view's to this thread I'm sure a number of readers do agree with what we say in regards to the system.

Perhaps you can start a thread stating how real the virus is and how wonderful the new world will be, Im sure there's plenty of excerpts from The NZ Herald you can use.

Hugs and kindness

Court Jeffa.
            Hugs & Kisses would be under some tooth fairy thread and would quite possibly have record breaking posts.
            "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spTi9QZhH-A

Even Gary believes its a scam!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spTi9QZhH-A

Even Gary believes its a scam!
                Yes I watched this last week and Gary shares similar views, not all but similar views.

Four guys I have a lot of respect for who share similar views to this forum.

Gary Lin owns multiple properties in Auckland worth in the 10s of millions..

Nathan Birch owns 200 properties in Oz I believe he's worth $100 million

Robert Kiyosaki owns 2000 properties and is worth 200 million..

Elon Musk..Tesla Billionaire .

All these intelligent SUCCESSFUL individuals share similar views on the virus.

But most sheep and detractors on our posts would rather idolize our PM who's greatest financial education was a fish and chip shop.

Oh how the media has so much power over the weak minded.

Comment

• https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...-border-bungle

Since when do you need a military commander to check that people at the border are isolated, a little heavy handed don't you think, the Tooth fairy seen here putting on her angry face for the child media.

Caution: its a cringe worthy watch, caveat emptor!

Comment

Yes I watched this last week and Gary shares similar views, not all but similar views.

Four guys I have a lot of respect for who share similar views to this forum.

Gary Lin owns multiple properties in Auckland worth in the 10s of millions..

Nathan Birch owns 200 properties in Oz I believe he's worth $100 million

Robert Kiyosaki owns 2000 properties and is worth 200 million..

Elon Musk..Tesla Billionaire .

All these intelligent SUCCESSFUL individuals share similar views on the virus.

But most sheep and detractors on our posts would rather idolize our PM who's greatest financial education was a fish and chip shop.

Oh how the media has so much power over the weak minded.
                    But I bet you the tooth fairy sold a lot of fish & chips with that wide smile and that empathetic turn of her head! I like NB, he's a no bullshit kind of bloke.

Comment

• Have you looked up lately?

Something I have been pondering, have you noticed when you look at the sky, just how settled everything is. I mean we are now at the end of June and the weather here in Auckland is just so pleasant. No wind, rain or sleet, can it really have something to do with all those damn planes dropping all sorts of chemicals into the sky? Usually the weather here in Auckland is crap right about now.

Just something I've noticed over the last few months.
                      Last edited by Frezzinghot; 17-06-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Why was there such emotion from the New Zealand public today when the public found out there were 2 women with the coronavirus driving around the north island lost trying to get to Wellington.

People panic people are angry people are afraid .

Our dictator orders a military arm to control our borders with an iron fist.

You wealthy investors..what's the point of having all that money if you're imprisoned in your own country as if you are living in North Korea.

What do you think will happen if we are forced into lockdown a second or 3rd time.

Anger..Mass civil unrest .
                        That is what they want an excuse to order martial law.

When you went on your shopping spree, your weekend holiday your favorite restaurant.....

Did it really feel the same? the old NZ?

New Zealand's gone..this is your new world .
                        One currency

One world

One order...you fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                          Have you looked up lately?

Something I have been pondering, have you noticed when you look at the sky, just how settled everything is. I mean we are now at the end of June and the weather here in Auckland is just so pleasant. No wind, rain or sleet, can it really have something to do with all those damn planes dropping all sorts of chemicals into the sky? Usually the weather here in Auckland is crap right about now.

Just something I've noticed over the last few months.
                          Ponder no more.

I've been around a few years more than many and such aberrations are cyclic.

I've seen them over the years. Or are you suggesting it's the Tooth Fairy behind such weather inconsistencies?

Or the Forum's current Court Jefster?

As for certain recent comments, remember that if a million people believe in a dumb idea, that doesn't change it.

I.e. It nevertheless remains a dumb idea.
                          Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Did it really feel the same? the old NZ?
                            No, no, not at all. The reason why the sheep are angry today is the fact that they HATED the lockdown, despite what all the idiots say about being closer to their families blardy blah! If you need to be forced to spend time with your family you have bigger problems than some plan-demic! My only hope for all the ill-informed is that they wake up to what is going on and start talking to each other about it without being ridiculed.

So to answer your question, nothing feels the same again after lockdown, and the spread of this latest false flag does nothing to alleviate the doubts. So back to the story, so 2 little ladies going for a leisurely drive to wellington has caused a massive reshuffle of an army commander to overlook our border! I smell a rat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
                              Ponder no more.

I've been around a few years more than many and such aberrations are cyclic.

I've seen them over the years. Or are you suggesting it's the Tooth Fairy behind such weather inconsistencies?

Or the Forum's current Court Jefster?

As for certain recent comments, remember that if a million people believe in a dumb idea, that doesn't change it.

I.e. It nevertheless remains a dumb idea.
                              Yes Perry, but the fact remains, the weather lately is a little out of character for this time of year don't you think?

Comment

Why was there such emotion from the New Zealand public today when the public found out there were 2 women with the coronavirus driving around the north island lost trying to get to Wellington.....
                                Now Now.
                                People are annoyed because people are selfish and stupid.
                                Mostly, people are self interested.
                                more than that, people want to have their cake and eat it too.

The two tourists made decisions based on what was important to them.
                                The hotel did the same.
                                The people who did not benefit from the convenience, that both the hotel and the tourists gained, were annoyed.

Most social mammals behave the same.
                                Why are you surprised?

Comment

Working...
                                X