Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    Have you noticed in New Zealand and Australian mainstream media they are are trying to push the race issue.

Our main stream media is trying to create racial tensions in New Zealand...Why?

Because the beast world wide wants you distracted,because if your looking straight ahead at the person in front of you black,white,brown,yellow..

Your not looking directly up at Federal reserve banks,Governments and elites who are slowly yet steadily eroding away your wealth and personal freedom,Kiwi saver,Term deposits,Inflation, small business and so and so on.

This plandemic will move large numbers of the middle class to the working poor.

New Zealand and Australia will become a haven for the elites,are you and your children financially prepared to live in one of the most expensive countries in the world?...I know I am.

Time to awaken..
    Thats just it Jeffa, if we cannot find a great way to learn about money from those indoctrination camps (schools) where do we get our financial education from?
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

If you don't take your vaccines like big boys and girls Adrian Orr and Jacinda Ardern will release a second more deadly wave of the virus on New Zealand...this time we will be in lockdown for 6 months..now take it!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBSJWxN...=1bzltjo05863c
      The 2 new case's of Covid-19 were intentional.

My inside contacts have informed me the 2 women from the U.K don't exist.

The reserve bank satanic beast was concerned our economy was recovering too quickly.

He wants the official cash rate to go below 0%

And for that matter Jeffa needs the official cash rate to go negative...

I would like my income to double so me and old man Buffett can buy up shares for cent's in the dollar this Spring/Summer $$

Comment

You talk absolute BS.

For a start your first sentence contradicts the second.

Come up with some evidence of this or zip it.

Don't reply, you're just full of nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aston View Post
          You talk absolute BS.

For a start your first sentence contradicts the second.

Come up with some evidence of this or zip it.

Don't reply, you're just full of nonsense.
          When someone awakens me from a deep sleep...I am angered too Aston... I am angered too....

Comment

• Think about this...In Japan there official cash rate is -0.5%

There retail banks in Japan fixed rates are 1% to 1.99%.

If you have 1m in loans 0n interest only, that's about $10,500 per year in interest payments.

How many landlords reading this make that in 1 months worth of rent's?

I'm quite happy to have a second wave or preferably a second market crash...If rates go negative.

The plandemic,current government, reserve bank have knowingly or will knowingly make the wealthy, wealthier....and what will I do with all that extra cash flow??

Buy! buy !buy! a broken sharemarket when it crashes later this year from either a second wave or definitely when the wage subsidy runs out and businesses fold.

Don't judge me...what am I supposed to do?
            Go broke with the rest of the middle class..please.

Don't worry your leader will have a cushy number in Europe when her time is over..(laughing like doctor evil).

Comment

Think about this...In Japan there official cash rate is -0.5%

There retail banks in Japan fixed rates are 1% to 1.99%.

If you have 1m in loans 0n interest only, that's about $10,500 per year in interest payments.

How many landlords reading this make that in 1 months worth of rent's?

I'm quite happy to have a second wave or preferably a second market crash...If rates go negative.

The plandemic,current government, reserve bank have knowingly or will knowingly make the wealthy, wealthier....and what will I do with all that extra cash flow??

Buy! buy !buy! a broken sharemarket when it crashes later this year from either a second wave or definitely when the wage subsidy runs out and businesses fold.

Don't judge me...what am I supposed to do?
              Go broke with the rest of the middle class..please.

Don't worry your leader will have a cushy number in Europe when her time is over..(laughing like doctor evil).
              I had forgot to mention following stagflation will be hyperinflation so if they pretend to raise interest rates in 4 or 5 years like there pretending to be responsible my portfolio will have doubled including my rents.

Now I'm just a Investor...so Imagine how many billionaires will become trillionares.

Comment

I had forgot to mention following stagflation will be hyperinflation so if they pretend to raise interest rates in 4 or 5 years like there pretending to be responsible my portfolio will have doubled including my rents.

Now I'm just a Investor...so Imagine how many billionaires will become trillionares.
                Just incase you weren't paying attention.

https://youtu.be/AKvTnpYhfm4

Comment

Just incase you weren't paying attention.
                  I'm finding you and your reports very interesting.
                  Thanks for the Clarke and Dawe video clip.
                  You really understand my sense of humor.

What you are doing is called extrapolation.
                  And while it is a very good thinking tool, it has its limitations.
                  The linits of thought are known as epistemology.

Comment

Still sticking with that story, today?
                    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
                      Still sticking with that story, today?
                      I'm still awaiting on evidence that these 2 women exist..

I'm still awaiting on evidence hundreds of thousands died specifically of the coronavirus..

The only real evidence I have is the world shut down and my wealth increased,Governments have more control,unemployment increased, Businesses closed,people rioted ,money is being printed, the share market is in a zombie state ..and everyone is getting angry at a headline of 2 invisible women driving around the north island with the coronavirus.

Seriously...and I (supposedly) wear a tin foil hat..please.
                      Last edited by Jeffa; 17-06-2020, 04:24 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

But Jeffa your "inside contacts" have already informed you that the 2 women from the U.K don't exist.

Do you mean that your contacts could be wrong?..... Never.

Oh the life of a conspiracy theorist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aston View Post
                          But Jeffa your "inside contacts" have already informed you that the 2 women from the U.K don't exist.

Do you mean that your contacts could be wrong?..... Never.

Oh the life of a conspiracy theorist.
                          Aston ..

Aston you are not the smartest cookie are you..

Read my posts clearly..

Understand what they mean..

Understand what I am saying.

Comment

The reserve bank satanic beast was concerned our economy was recovering too quickly.

He wants the official cash rate to go below 0%

And for that matter Jeffa needs the official cash rate to go negative...

I would like my income to double so me and old man Buffett can buy up shares for cent's in the dollar this Spring/Summer $$
                            Yes they are made up just to create more panic and despair, and its worked, more brainwashed people on the airwaves today condemning all those responsible for this latest outbreak. All designed to deflect whats really going on. I really wish the elites would make up their mind on which agenda they are trying to push! BLM, plan-demic, BLM, Plan-demic, BLM, Plan-demic. I guess the more they shake the foundation the more control they get.

Comment

I'm still awaiting on evidence hundreds of thousands died specifically of the coronavirus..

The only real evidence I have is the world shut down and my wealth increased,Governments have more control,unemployment increased, Businesses closed,people rioted ,money is being printed, the share market is in a zombie state ..and everyone is getting angry at a headline of 2 invisible women driving around the north island with the coronavirus.

Seriously...and I (supposedly) wear a tin foil hat..please.
                              Jeffa, seriously! Can you stop making sense its getting embarrassing!

Comment

• The Court Jeffaster

Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                                I'm still awaiting evidence that these 2 women exist.
                                Originally posted by Aston View Post

Do you mean that your contacts could be wrong?
                                I think it's called having a dollar-each-way.
                                Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X