No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When our reserve bank and central banks around the world by there governments bonds its basically debt "with made up money "

Central bank's go on a massive spending spree, they own much of the world's assets, e.g

The balance sheet of the central bank of Japan is bigger than the entire g.d.p of the Japanese economy. They own 80% of their stockmarket.

The Swiss central bank owns 90 billion dollars worth of American stocks including Apple, Microsoft, Google, Amazon.

Remember these 2 countries have negative interest rates, like we are heading too.

And it's all anchored down with real estate debt.

Comment

• In other words your rent better be paid ontime, we investors are merely middle men serving the beast....$

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
        There is one trillion seconds in 32,000 years...

The U.S federal reserve will have printed 7 trillion dollar's this year alone...

This was all designed around the virus and pandemic.
        Too slow ape man.

This computer is running at three Gig.

Yes, that's ten to the power of nine.

Your puny brain is running at about one thought every second.

This hard drive is two terabytes.

Yes, that's ten to the power of 12.

Plenty of space for your number money.

And you think a bio virus can evolve fast.

Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post
          Too slow ape man.

This computer is running at three Gig.

Yes, that's ten to the power of nine.

Your puny brain is running at about one thought every second.

This hard drive is two terabytes.

Yes, that's ten to the power of 12.

Plenty of space for your number money.

And you think a bio virus can evolve fast.

Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet.
          Somehow I don't think this debt is going to be paid of in 32,000 years.
          https://youtu.be/zmX7K8noikE

Comment

Somehow I don't think this debt is going to be paid of in 32,000 years.
            https://youtu.be/zmX7K8noikE
            It will be gone in 10 years with the creation of a new currency...

And they are reading this post and are not happy with me saying that.

Comment

• If you don't take your vaccines like big boys and girls Adrian Orr and Jacinda Ardern will release a second more deadly wave of the virus on New Zealand...this time we will be in lockdown for 6 months..now take it!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBSJWxN...=1bzltjo05863c

Comment

• I wonder why John Campbell or Radio NZ doesn't want to interview this guy?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBQe7aW...d=gamnz6707icl

Comment

• I think his masters wouldn't allow it, as it doesn't suit their poxy narrative "Orange man bad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                    So made up from thin air.
                    Money is just an agreement to behave in a certain way.
                    so, of course it can be made of thin air.

We can make money right now.

You pick a random tree leaf with a distinct pattern.
                    I agree to perform a task in exchange for that leaf.
                    Get a third person to agree and it's looking good.

If one of those parties is the government, it's as money as money can get.
                    Last edited by McDuck; 12-06-2020, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Actually, I'd like to refine that.
                      There is a physical tangible record of that agreement.
                      The real money phisically exists inside the heads of the people who agree.

Because the pathways between the braincells (inside the heads of the two agreeing parties) have been redirected to a different configuration.
                      So the money is not made of thin air.
                      It's made of two harmonious neural patterns, reflected in two or more brains.

Ha, you were just looking for it on the wrong side of your eyes.
                      Last edited by McDuck; 12-06-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I wonder why John Campbell or Radio NZ doesn't want to interview this guy?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBQe7aW...d=gamnz6707icl
                        Have you noticed in New Zealand and Australian mainstream media they are are trying to push the race issue.

Our main stream media is trying to create racial tensions in New Zealand...Why?

Because the beast world wide wants you distracted,because if your looking straight ahead at the person in front of you black,white,brown,yellow..

Your not looking directly up at Federal reserve banks,Governments and elites who are slowly yet steadily eroding away your wealth and personal freedom,Kiwi saver,Term deposits,Inflation, small business and so and so on.

This plandemic will move large numbers of the middle class to the working poor.

New Zealand and Australia will become a haven for the elites,are you and your children financially prepared to live in one of the most expensive countries in the world?...I know I am.

Time to awaken..

Comment

• I'm sorry...

Were you distracted while the Dow Jones is about to crash? And our market to follow...

Yes...yes... it's all falling into place nicely

Your masters will be pleased..

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...0-6-1029300965

V
                          V
                          V

$
                          Last edited by Perry; 16-06-2020, 05:35 PM. Reason: formatting fix

Comment

Were you distracted while the Dow Jones is about to crash? And our market to follow...
                            O.K.

"is about to crash"

Next day?

Next Week?

Next fortnight?

Next month?

Next quarter?

Next summer?

Next year?

Next decade?

When?
                            Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

• https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/121835576/siouxsie-wiles-pete-evans-sunday-interview-dangerous-and-depressing
                              I can tell you who Id believe and it wouldn't be that red riding hood media hog!
                              Last edited by Perry; 16-06-2020, 07:57 PM. Reason: fixed link
                              "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Have you noticed in New Zealand and Australian mainstream media they are are trying to push the race issue.

Our main stream media is trying to create racial tensions in New Zealand...Why?

Because the beast world wide wants you distracted,because if your looking straight ahead at the person in front of you black,white,brown,yellow..

Your not looking directly up at Federal reserve banks,Governments and elites who are slowly yet steadily eroding away your wealth and personal freedom,Kiwi saver,Term deposits,Inflation, small business and so and so on.

This plandemic will move large numbers of the middle class to the working poor.

New Zealand and Australia will become a haven for the elites,are you and your children financially prepared to live in one of the most expensive countries in the world?...I know I am.

Time to awaken..
                                Simply because its the narrative that ALL governments are pushing ATM. So bad. Just like the agenda to push the tooth fairy in our face.
                                "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Working...
                                X