Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ockham's Razor

    Overseas Kiwis plan to buy homes in NZ sooner than they thought
    7 June 2020
    Originally posted by Stuff
    Kiwis abroad are investigating the prospect of buying property back home. Valentina Avecilla, a New Zealand citizen who has lived in Argentina for the past 12 years, said Covid-19 was "the last straw" for her. In Argentina, there have been nearly 500 deaths and more than 13,000 confirmed cases. She intends to buy in New Zealand and move back later this year. "I know that interest rates are at an historic low, so I gather it’s a good time to buy.
    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

    Comment


    • It is what will come to pass..

      The system is breaking...

      He will try and take power...

      You know of whom I speak.

      Comment


      • Yay! We've been saved by the tooth fairy, we can now go back to working, watching sport & going about our normal business.(at least until the next crisis) Everyone is talking about how well kiwis have done to fight the COVID! Now if only the government could fix all those people losing their jobs & livelihoods. (which they caused in the first place)

        Never mind black lives matter, Im promoting a new slogan, "sacked lives matter" fight the power!!!
        Last edited by Frezzinghot; 08-06-2020, 11:56 PM.
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
          Yay! We've been saved.. we can now go back to working, watching sport & going about our normal business.(at least until the next crisis) Everyone is talking about how well kiwis have done to fight the COVID! Now if only the government could fix all those people losing their jobs & livelihoods. (which they caused in the first place)

          Never mind black lives matter, Im promoting a new slogan, "sacked lives matter" fight the power!!!
          That makes no sense.
          The world shut down.
          As an international trader, we were always going to get the hit from that.
          What makes you think any human organization can stop a natural disaster?
          Or even has the ability to correct the damage caused by one.
          This is very faulty thinking.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by McDuck View Post
            That makes no sense.
            The world shut down.
            As an international trader, we were always going to get the hit from that.
            What makes you think any human organization can stop a natural disaster?
            Or even has the ability to correct the damage caused by one.
            This is very faulty thinking.
            Simple answer

            Because the virus was not a natural disaster,like most recessions they are man made .

            Have you checked out the share market ,how can shares increase in value in supposedly the greatest recession since the great depression .

            The answer is simple,money is cheap,borrow what you can purchase distressed shares and then ouch! a second crash is immanent in our spring and in the northern hemisphere fall.

            and that is the final stage of this economic recession,The elites will come in and buy everything up then (I believe the likes of Buffet is sitting on hundreds of billions in cash awaiting the second crash).

            Its a rather simple yet ingenious plan to transfer wealth.

            I would just like to pay my gratitude towards our current government for following there true masters plan and increasing my wealth.

            Its just a game, like chess..always 2 steps ahead.

            Comment


            • There is one trillion seconds in 32,000 years...

              The U.S federal reserve will have printed 7 trillion dollar's this year alone...

              This was all designed around the virus and pandemic.

              Comment


              • I can't wait to spend more of the banks money!
                "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                Comment


                • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4

                  How the black population must feel right now in the states, (and the whites) first go the jobs then the oppression, but then is all planned that way!

                  Grandmaster Flash telling it like it is way back when. Watch right till the end, a real reason why the black community rebel against the establishment.
                  Last edited by Frezzinghot; 10-06-2020, 08:00 PM.
                  "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                    That makes no sense.
                    The world shut down.
                    As an international trader, we were always going to get the hit from that.
                    What makes you think any human organization can stop a natural disaster?
                    Or even has the ability to correct the damage caused by one.
                    This is very faulty thinking.
                    I understand whats going on though, massive wealth transfer from the poor to the elites, look around. The warehouse sheding jobs early, even with big bailouts, weren't they singing the praises of being kiwi owned while bringing cheap crap from china to peddle to good old kiwis?

                    We were better off without the crap warehouse!
                    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                      The U.S federal reserve will have printed 7 trillion dollars this year alone...
                      Care to wager that the USA Federal Reserve did not print one single dollar note?
                      Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                        We were better off without the crap warehouse!
                        Quite right, there.

                        People buying stuff they don't need with money they don't have, to throw it away before its first birthday.

                        A personal example.
                        NZ-made slippers cost me $135. They last three years or more.

                        Cheap slippers from the Junkhouse (where everyone gets some garbage) for $15 last 4-6 weeks. Take them back for a refund three times each winter. ($45 / winter)

                        Three winters later and NZ has lost foreign exchange on bads (not goods) to the retail value of $135.
                        Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Perry View Post
                          Care to wager that the USA Federal Reserve did not print one single dollar note?
                          Yes ...about 3% of money will be printed in physical form, the other 97% will be created through retail banks in the form of debt.

                          Comment


                          • Digital currency (debt) That is.

                            Comment


                            • So made up from thin air.
                              "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Perry View Post
                                Care to wager that the USA Federal Reserve did not print one single dollar note?

                                Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                                Yes ...about 3% of money will be printed in physical form, the other 97% will be created through retail banks in the form of debt.
                                Your source / references are . . . . ?

                                USA paper money is printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, located at 300 14th St SW, U.S.A.

                                The Federal Reserve is located at 2051 Constitution Ave NW, Washington, USA. It does not print money.

                                As the saying goes, never let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
                                Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X