• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffa
    replied
    U.S 10 year yield down to 1.48%

What does this mean?

Something or someone is munipulating it.

What's the effect?

Lower USD and stronger Kiwi dollar.

There keeping inflation down , this will keep interest rates down... Property and Growth assets will benefit and continue to rise.

Jeffa warned there was only going to be a short window before house prices started increasing again ..that window may close by the end of winter.

This was the result of the repo market I was ranting on about a few weeks back.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    5 year government bond rate broke below 1% today.
    Both 10year and 5 have had lower highs and on a downward path for over 3 months.

Why are banks and RBNZ forcasting interest rate rise's next year?

Because they are trying to slow down house price growth to buy more time for supply to catch up.

All my mortgage rates are at 2.19% and 2.59 or floating at 3.8..your paying too much if you fix over 3% longer term.

Something or someone is controlling the yield curve keeping short term rates lower.. everything is munipulated.

Minimum 10% house price inflation 2022.

This is not good for landlords,there will be more regulations on landlords next year if house prices keep rising.

China is controlling commodity prices setting price caps .

Rents in my investment area's are increasing, house prices steady.The longer house prices stay steady the higher chance they will push higher this summer.
    All of this will become clearer in October.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    5 year government bond rate broke below 1% today.
    Both 10year and 5 have had lower highs and on a downward path for over 3 months.

Why are banks and RBNZ forcasting interest rate rise's next year?

Because they are trying to slow down house price growth to buy more time for supply to catch up.

All my mortgage rates are at 2.19% and 2.59 or floating at 3.8..your paying too much if you fix over 3% longer term.

Something or someone is controlling the yield curve keeping short term rates lower.. everything is munipulated.

Minimum 10% house price inflation 2022.

This is not good for landlords,there will be more regulations on landlords next year if house prices keep rising.

China is controlling commodity prices setting price caps .

Rents in my investment area's are increasing, house prices steady.The longer house prices stay steady the higher chance they will push higher this summer.
    Last edited by Jeffa; 09-06-2021, 11:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by donna View Post
    Jeffa you’ve got some crypto currency too?

are you buying Bitcoin?

cheers

Donna
    Bitcoin went below 33k today,it's most likely going to head towards somewhere in the 20s.

Inflation data coming over the coming weeks may hold it up a little longer but by the end of our winter or spring it will be trading in the 20ks

Elon Musk didn't cause the crash but as the second richest man in the world,he most likely had advice given to him to distance himself from it.It was a good ride for those like myself who bought it between 3k and 10k but I took my profits when I start seeing people wearing BTC glasses and jewelery... that's a sign it's about to pop, until the next time BTC.. thanks for the profits lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    2017 was the last top

2021 was this top

Im going to start dollar cost averaging about 2023/24.

Don't blame me if you lose more than you make!

Realistically 33k is cheap,but if governments over regulate it or ban it.. its expensive.
    Last edited by Jeffa; 07-06-2021, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    IYO when should one jump in? What would be considered cheap?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied

I still have a position in it ,I took profits of the top back in Jan/Feb/March.
    I'm in no rush to buy back in.

I learned my lesson back in 2017 and the Bitcoin winter that followed.

They saying 33thousand is the bottom,it's more likely 20 thousands .. the previous high.

Even if it's the bottom now it could take years to recover, I can get a better and stable return elsewhere
    I like BTC but it's still highly unstable and it's the bull's who hold billions worth and can manipulate it .. just like the hedge funds that manipulate shares... just like us landlords when we munipulate market rent's, were no saints.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied

No. it's about as accurate as a bank forcast on house prices.

For btc to reach 100k by xmas as predicted by some btc bulls you would have to inflows of cash in the many hundreds of billions if not trillions.

For this to happen you would need another word economic crash this year for the money printers to get fired up doing overtime because its not the only investment vehicle.

However if there is no political interference from China or USA there's no reason why Bitcoin won't reach 500k (usd) by 2030...so there's time but there's plenty of other cashflow assets fighting for there slice of the action.

The RBNZ and other Central Banks have stated they will continue buying bonds or print money past 2022.

So it will take time for btc to recover .

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    I’ve often wondered why this topic was ever called conspiracy theory, Cleary there is a conspiracy not so sure about the theory part

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...TJ5RFHMJZDRK4/

"The wider scientific community has questions to answer on why it was so determined to dismiss the idea as a conspiracy theory."

We look forward to be proven right and this thread moved from "conspiracy theories"

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    Basic money maker.

Can you refinance 1m through your properties?

​​​​​​Yes.

Invest in the relative safety of the s&p 500.

The last 5 years has shown a 20% per year return.

Minus Fees 1%
    Minus interest 2.25% Interest only.

Dividend payout 1.8% or 18k.

Total return for 1 year about 170k for doing nothing... take the year off.

​​​​​​
    Kiwisaver Growth is about 8%..your getting played by our NZ hedge funds.
    Forget KiwiSaver, opted out ages ago and not going back

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    If you picture the whole world as The Kapiti coast. There is only so much money flowing from one business to one house. This leads to flat or no growth. You will need a natural disaster, the bird flu or preferably a war to have cash flowing into this village to push up values of particular asset or business.

I predicted last February on the forum you would only have a window of about 18 to 24 months to make your moves.

You will still make money but obviously slower compared to the last 12 months.

The wealthy friends of central banks already new last year what going to happen, I am no friend of the RBNZ but understood what was, not going to happen, but what HAD to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by donna View Post

So you don't believe BTC will reach 100K or more anytime soon?

Do you think this looks reasonably accurate? https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-pri...019-btc-to-usd

cheers,

Donna
    No. it's about as accurate as a bank forcast on house prices.

For btc to reach 100k by xmas as predicted by some btc bulls you would have to inflows of cash in the many hundreds of billions if not trillions.

For this to happen you would need another word economic crash this year for the money printers to get fired up doing overtime because its not the only investment vehicle.

However if there is no political interference from China or USA there's no reason why Bitcoin won't reach 500k (usd) by 2030...so there's time but there's plenty of other cashflow assets fighting for there slice of the action.

The RBNZ and other Central Banks have stated they will continue buying bonds or print money past 2022.

So it will take time for btc to recover .

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied

I still have a position in it ,I took profits of the top back in Jan/Feb/March.
    I'm in no rush to buy back in.

I learned my lesson back in 2017 and the Bitcoin winter that followed.

They saying 33thousand is the bottom,it's more likely 20 thousands .. the previous high.

Even if it's the bottom now it could take years to recover, I can get a better and stable return elsewhere
    I like BTC but it's still highly unstable and it's the bull's who hold billions worth and can manipulate it .. just like the hedge funds that manipulate shares... just like us landlords when we munipulate market rent's, were no saints.
    So you don't believe BTC will reach 100K or more anytime soon?

Do you think this looks reasonably accurate? https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-pri...019-btc-to-usd

cheers,

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Basic money maker.

Can you refinance 1m through your properties?

​​​​​​Yes.

Invest in the relative safety of the s&p 500.

The last 5 years has shown a 20% per year return.

Minus Fees 1%
    Minus interest 2.25% Interest only.

Dividend payout 1.8% or 18k.

Total return for 1 year about 170k for doing nothing... take the year off.

​​​​​​
    Kiwisaver Growth is about 8%..your getting played by our NZ hedge funds.
    What if the housing market, sharemarkets, cryptocurrency currency crash Jeffa????

Jeffa from the gutter.. Jeffa can return and hustle there..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X