Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aston View Post
    It is being reported on mainstream media that they worked at the same club, at some stage in the past, but "knew each other well"???

Can you post a link to that please.
    I can't give up my contacts

There watching me..

And you Aston.

Comment

• But Jeffa... it's all been planned.

The Puppet master is pulling all the strings....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

There watching me..

And you Aston.
        You are so full of BS.

Comment

There watching me..

And you Aston.
          Lucky they're not watching me - I'm invisible with my tin foil hat on.
          I am a ghost -the ctyall me the Grey Ghost.

Comment

You are so full of BS.
            It is the Conspiracy Theory thread after all - what did you expect when you came here?
            Truth, rationality?

Comment

All that extra money being printed is going to need somewhere to land.
              Which Mint is being used for that?
              Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Officer Chauvin the police officer charged with the murder of George Floyd knew each other well

In fact they were both bouncers at restaurant/bar for 7 years together .

Why does mainstream media not report that?

Because it's all been planned.
                The Puppet master is pulling all the strings....
                Believe my words, its all connected, its all apart of there plan.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....d-667ae001fadf

Comment

Believe my words, its all connected, its all apart of there plan.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....d-667ae001fadf
                  What are the odds

330 million Americans

100,000 plus coronavirus cases in America

1 black man murdered setting of riots had the coronavirus.

The chances are 0.

Comment

What are the odds

330 million Americans

100,000 plus coronavirus cases in America

1 black man murdered setting of riots had the coronavirus.

The chances are 0.
                    It means nothing, you're overthinking things Jeffa... as all conspiracy theorists do.

Just go take the dog for a walk and for heavens sake don't think of anything while you're out.

Comment

It means nothing, you're overthinking things Jeffa... as all conspiracy theorists do.

Just go take the dog for a walk and for heavens sake don't think of anything while you're out.
                      Do not concern Aston, I know what you think, what you feel don't be afraid..the reason why you are always commenting on this forum

You are awakening.

I shall share you the knowledge you crave to know...

Comment

• Conspiracy theorists" have been repeatedly shamed for daring to suggest that many influential historical and contemporary figures are part of this cabal – plotting to achieve world domination. And they have been ridiculed despite direct quotes like this from David Rockefeller:

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

These same "conspiracy theorists" have pointed out the agenda of mass surveillance and population control – long before Bill Gates, computer geek, became Bill Gates, magic medicine man.
                        THEORY: A catastrophic incident will be responsible for triggering the suspension of the Constitution, the imposition of martial law, and the appointment of military commanders to head state and local governments to detain dissidents.

FACTS: Conspiracy theorists’ claim that coronavirus pandemic is "slowly introducing" martial law in the U.S is inaccurate. Despite military deployments and shutdowns across the country, the current state of affairs does not reflect the enactment of martial law. Here are the true facts that are supposed to debunk the theories:

Martial law is often associated with the suspension of civil liberties.
                        Martial law can only be ordered by the President as commander-in-chief or by Congress.
                        Since mid-March, the U.S. military has deployed field hospitals in a few states to provide support during the pandemic.
                        On March 18, President Donald Trump, invoking the Defense Production Act to accelerate production of vital medical equipment, said he saw himself as a ‘wartime president’ in the fight against the coronavirus.
                        Two weeks later, Trump said that the government would be deploying thousands of military personnel to certain states to help them deal with the epidemic.
                        According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, governors in at least 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, have already deployed the Army or the National Guard to respond to the public health crisis.
                        Such measures are not unique to the United States: many other countries have brought in the military to support government efforts to combat the crisis.

The plandemic isn’t working anymore – but the sheeple are still believers. And the believers are still sheeple.

It’s time to take the sheeple’s dull eyes and dim minds off the bungled plandemic and show them a shiny new thing to distract them.

Here’s an idea! Start a race war. They’ve certainly practiced the scenario countless times before…

We shoot those who loot, they react and then we can accelerate the passing of gun control legislation to be followed by the abolishment of personal gun ownership and a campaign of gun confiscation.

Comment

Conspiracy theorists" have been repeatedly shamed.... sheeple’s....
                          One thing you've got in common with J.D. Rockefeller, is the spelling mistakes.
                          I think he used to write tootbrush for toothbrush, in his early days as a grocer.

The thing about you, is that you spend so much time looking at the big picture of interconnected power structures.

Most people here have their noses much closer to the ground.
                          They are spending all their time on the saving, spending, redirecting and leveraging money.

Practical, every day, modern, survival tools.

Thank your rellies for the great prices in that estate sale a few years back, by the way, a friend of mine was able to pick up one of J.D's chairs, which came in very handy for a very strange renovation.
                          Last edited by McDuck; 05-06-2020, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Fun times in old St Louis, lovely place for a family holiday by the way.

https://twitter.com/Eric_Schmitt/sta...953176576?s=20

Meanwhile in London....I have always wondered why there's is a predictable "Karen " screaming in the background.

https://twitter.com/ohboywhatashot/s...971967492?s=20

Comment

• And on more serious note, There's not enough people wearing facemasks .

https://youtu.be/RUKdgq-DJWA

Comment

Corologic is a mouthpiece for the government and international central banks .

The Auckland housing market has already crashed in 2017...its in recovery mode,corologic has to say what its masters tell them.

Wellington has open homes with 50 to 100 people lining up to see open home's.
                                There's thousands of buyers in Wellington but only hundreds of homes for sale.

I wish house prices would crash 30% so I could buy them on sale but it's not going to happen.

We're being manipulated by the media and governments.
                                "Prices also appear to be holding their own"

https://www.interest.co.nz/property/...t-was-year-ago

Of course prices hold there own, why would the banks allow real estate prices to fall?

Its all controlled by central banks, if prices start dramatically dropping interest rates go even lower .

Mainstream media consistantly spreading doom and gloom.

Australia prices are holding firm.
                                Tony Alexander

"A point of interest and just in case you are starting to feel a bit embarrassed that you do not share the view of some that house prices will fall sharply. In Australia earlier this week, one of the high-profile economists who predicted a few months ago that house prices there would collapse 20% has pulled back on his prediction. He now thinks declines in the range of 5% -10% are most likely. I wonder how long before we see the 15% fall one of our economists was proffering recently gets retracted in the face of absence of evidence that prices are sliding rapidly."
                                Last edited by Perry; 05-06-2020, 05:13 PM. Reason: fixed quoted text

Comment

Working...
                                X