Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hypnotherapists have been noticing blatant hypnosis and NLP techniques being used by the government and state-controlled media:

    ???? Fractionation:
    You get them to do something not once, but again and again, increasing the level of intensity each time. Usually you do it 3 times. (At the first lockdown I said - watch out, there'll be a 2nd and a 3rd!) This increases compliance - you're much more likely to get them to do whatever you want.

    ???? A 'Yes' set:
    Get them to say 'Yes' to something small at first (just two weeks to "flatten the curve") then gradually increase (months of lockdown, Christmas cancelled, socially/economically coerced into vaccines). In this way they're much more likely to keep saying yes. (There would've been riots if they'd said in March lockdowns will carry on through Christmas.)

    ???? Confusion:
    Keep them in a constant state of uncertainty. The conscious mind responds to this by 'going offline' as it searches for the appropriate response for something it has no precedent for. Then it's much easier for the manipulator to gain access to the unconscious mind and change belief systems. For example, lockdown rules are changing on practically a day-to-day basis; we're living in a world we've never lived in before, everyone's stumbling about with no idea how to behave. We've no energy left to fight our oppressors.

    ???? Repetition:
    Repeat the same information over and over (see any newspaper / TV news for evidence of this!)

    ???? Illusion of Choice
    Make them believe they're in control by giving them 2 choices, both of which lead to the same result. For example, 'Do you want the Pfeizer or the astra zenica?' or 'You can choose to be good or bad. Bad = more lockdown. Good = more lockdown.'

    ???? "Social Proof"
    "Look, all these great celebrities are backing it!"

    ???? "Scarcity"
    "You'll have to wait your turn for the vaccine... we might be running out!"

    And so many more... All classic psychological control techniques. Once you see it, you can't un-see it!

    Please always add the source
    Last edited by donna; 15-10-2021, 09:51 AM.
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

    Comment


    • Next event is a cyber attack:

      https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3901134459931112

      Klaus Schwab runs the WEF, he was also part of Event 201 with Gates, where they ran a mock up in October 2019 of a corona virus pandemic, two months before it actually did happen in Wuhan. This is scary, because when he predicts something, he is actually carrying it out.

      Comment


      • Free tickets to the rugby and a day off work if you get the jab. It’s free money man!
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

        Comment


        • And free KFC baby.
          Last edited by Frezzinghot; 14-10-2021, 01:04 PM.
          "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

          Comment



          • Once you see it, you can't un-see it! Absolutely, I saw all of these techniques being used months and months ago, most will never see it and never get it, they will just follow their leaders like lemmings over the cliff!
            Last edited by donna; 15-10-2021, 09:53 AM.

            Comment


            • FH I see Papakura hit a record price in September, biggest jump in the Auckland region.

              Long live covaids!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                FH I see Papakura hit a record price in September, biggest jump in the Auckland region.

                Long live covaids!!
                Yes I saw that, a few more years like that and I should be able to retire.

                im looking in rewa now!
                "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                Comment


                • https://rumble.com/vn7lf5-monopoly-w...-must-see.html

                  Interesting. Just who owns the world is the very few.
                  Last edited by Frezzinghot; 15-10-2021, 08:28 AM.
                  "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
                    Next event is a cyber attack:

                    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3901134459931112

                    Klaus Schwab runs the WEF, he was also part of Event 201 with Gates, where they ran a mock up in October 2019 of a corona virus pandemic, two months before it actually did happen in Wuhan. This is scary, because when he predicts something, he is actually carrying it out.
                    There has to be a war in the mix too. Hopefully it's a decade or so down the track.
                    SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

                    BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by donna View Post

                      There has to be a war in the mix too. Hopefully it's a decade or so down the track.
                      This is a good watch, a bit over the top and dramatic but gives the basic reasoning of a war (possibly) beginning in our backyard.
                       

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                        Hypnotherapists have been noticing blatant hypnosis and NLP techniques being used by the government and state-controlled media:

                        ???? Fractionation:
                        You get them to do something not once, but again and again, increasing the level of intensity each time. Usually you do it 3 times. (At the first lockdown I said - watch out, there'll be a 2nd and a 3rd!) This increases compliance - you're much more likely to get them to do whatever you want.

                        ???? A 'Yes' set:
                        Get them to say 'Yes' to something small at first (just two weeks to "flatten the curve") then gradually increase (months of lockdown, Christmas cancelled, socially/economically coerced into vaccines). In this way they're much more likely to keep saying yes. (There would've been riots if they'd said in March lockdowns will carry on through Christmas.)

                        ???? Confusion:
                        Keep them in a constant state of uncertainty. The conscious mind responds to this by 'going offline' as it searches for the appropriate response for something it has no precedent for. Then it's much easier for the manipulator to gain access to the unconscious mind and change belief systems. For example, lockdown rules are changing on practically a day-to-day basis; we're living in a world we've never lived in before, everyone's stumbling about with no idea how to behave. We've no energy left to fight our oppressors.

                        ???? Repetition:
                        Repeat the same information over and over (see any newspaper / TV news for evidence of this!)

                        ???? Illusion of Choice
                        Make them believe they're in control by giving them 2 choices, both of which lead to the same result. For example, 'Do you want the Pfeizer or the astra zenica?' or 'You can choose to be good or bad. Bad = more lockdown. Good = more lockdown.'

                        ???? "Social Proof"
                        "Look, all these great celebrities are backing it!"

                        ???? "Scarcity"
                        "You'll have to wait your turn for the vaccine... we might be running out!"

                        And so many more... All classic psychological control techniques. Once you see it, you can't un-see it!

                        Please always add the source
                        Which is why and as you should aswell especially if you are from Auckland is to just live and enjoy your life, ignore the 1pm updates.

                        They mean nothing to me.

                        I was one of the earlier soldier's who doubted this virus and the control that would follow.

                        And as the case's increase to 100 plus per day, we will eventually go down levels and open up just like the rest of the world.

                        What was the point of all this disruption and fear to our lives?

                        Money .

                        The one's that control the virus control the flow of money.

                        Comment


                        • I've made too much equity, too much cashflow, too much available credit and margin on my portfolio's

                          Going to live life..upgrading my Triumph.

                          Thanks again covaids!
                           

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X