Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^^I'm picking a Delta break out somewhere in NZ (no time frame)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
      ^^I'm picking a Delta break out somewhere in NZ (no time frame)
      Define 'breakout'?
      Are you talking NSW, VIC or SA level?

      We will have some cases in the community at some stage - maybe that will encourage people to get vaccinated.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
        ^^I'm picking a Delta break out somewhere in NZ (no time frame)
        Yes I’m seeing this also, probably just after the test in Wellington
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

        Comment


        • The reason being is there is no quarantine for the Aussies when they come over, perfect opportunity for the government to say it snuck it. Go shopping now sheeples, while you still can!
          "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
            The reason being is there is no quarantine for the Aussies when they come over, perfect opportunity for the government to say it snuck it. Go shopping now sheeples, while you still can!
            You do know that all this week people are coming back from SA and VIC without MIQ?
            Where are the Wallabies at the moment? Are they coming in from the affected areas that require MIQ at the moment?
            Try thinking a bit FH and stop letting others do your thinking for you.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

              You do know that all this week people are coming back from SA and VIC without MIQ?
              Where are the Wallabies at the moment? Are they coming in from the affected areas that require MIQ at the moment?
              Try thinking a bit FH and stop letting others do your thinking for you.
              Oh right, but I'm still betting on a shutdown after the bledisloe, lets see Wayne.
              "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

                Oh right, but I'm still betting on a shutdown after the bledisloe, lets see Wayne.
                After - that's a long time.
                A bit like Jeffa saying that the delta 'breakout' will be here some time.

                Can you be more specific - Jeffa doesn't seem to be able to.
                After as in one of the team brought it in?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

                  After - that's a long time.
                  A bit like Jeffa saying that the delta 'breakout' will be here some time.

                  Can you be more specific - Jeffa doesn't seem to be able to.
                  After as in one of the team brought it in?
                  It's already in the NZ community.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

                    It's already in the NZ community.
                    You never answered my question.

                    Comment


                    • Wow are things getting expensive! $9 for a standard chicken burger now. When did it become so expensive. An inflation rate of 3.8 % doesn’t seem right.
                      Last edited by Frezzinghot; 30-07-2021, 08:44 PM.
                      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

                        You never answered my question.
                        You never asked me the real question..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

                          You never asked me the real question..
                          I asked a question but you didn't answer.

                          Comment


                          • Very good chance the U.S is going to shut down in a few weeks, Delta coronavirus cases are higher than this time last year and they were in lockdown already, U.S autumn coming, ventilators already maxed out in some states...media not talking about it.

                            US 10y bond rates almost below 1%.
                            Last edited by Jeffa; 03-08-2021, 11:53 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                              Very good chance the U.S is going to shut down in a few weeks, Delta coronavirus cases are higher than this time last year and they were in lockdown already, U.S autumn coming, ventilators already maxed out in some states...media not talking about it.

                              US 10y bond rates almost below 1%.
                               

                              Comment


                              • Clocks ticking FH the fascist are circling with there DTI tools.. better be quick!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X