Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    If you don't understand what I'm rambling on about just understand this..

In September 2019 the repo market came to an inflection point and imploded ..In November 2019 a new virus mysteriously swept through Wuhan China ..wtf?

This is why a Average house in Manurewa sold for almost 2million dollars.

Could anyone predict that in the Winter of 2019?

The whole system is a scam ...and there's more to come!

​​​​​​
    New Zealand’s main stock index opened Tuesday’s session on a high note, with the benchmark NZX 50 climbing above the 12,600 level for the first time in over a month

Nasdaq and S&P 500 at all time highs and up for a 3rd week in a row,

REINZ data House prices continue to rise ,Auckland voted the greatest city in visible universe has new record median price..again.

Oh you think you're Warren Buffett now?

FOOLS!!

I WARNED YOU SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS CONTROLLING THE YIELD CURVE,ITS A RIGGED GAME!!!!

Comment

• My question is how long can this gravy train continue, surely this pyramid scheme cannot go on forever, HOW can the FHB ever hope to pay any of this massive amount of lending back??

are inter generational loans on their way?
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
        My question is how long can this gravy train continue, surely this pyramid scheme cannot go on forever, HOW can the FHB ever hope to pay any of this massive amount of lending back??

are inter generational loans on their way?
        The debt becomes irrelevant with the devaluation of the dollar.

Comment

• Honest assessment of how to create wealth, if I was shown a video like this at school I could have saved many wasted years looking at a blackboard learning how to be a good sheep.

You just don’t know what you don’t know.

https://youtu.be/vY-_8j8UtoI
          Last edited by Frezzinghot; 16-06-2021, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• I’m putting in an offer on a property today, is a cross lease with half share of a 1000sqm site, intension is to hold long term and try and buy the front house when it comes up for sale, there has been mention from the agent that they may be looking at selling in 2yrs time, if I can secure this house at the front later on this will be a great way to lock in a great parcel of land with multi purpose use!

should I go for it? Nothing guaranteed as far as the front house but numbers will stack up today at todays rates, agent tells me FHBs not interested as a bit of work needed and only traders had tried to buy at auction.

Comment

I’m putting in an offer on a property today, is a cross lease with half share of a 1000sqm site, intension is to hold long term and try and buy the front house when it comes up for sale, there has been mention from the agent that they may be looking at selling in 2yrs time, if I can secure this house at the front later on this will be a great way to lock in a great parcel of land with multi purpose use!

should I go for it? Nothing guaranteed as far as the front house but numbers will stack up today at todays rates, agent tells me FHBs not interested as a bit of work needed and only traders had tried to buy at auction.
              You should be buying on the future returns on that house alone not assuming what the neighbor is or isn't going to do.If your house goes up in value so will the other house, the government has agreed to let the RBNZ introduce debt to income restricions on investors, although I wouldn't let that slow you down.

Comment

You should be buying on the future returns on that house alone not assuming what the neighbor is or isn't going to do.If your house goes up in value so will the other house, the government has agreed to let the RBNZ introduce debt to income although I wouldn't let that slow you down.
                Yes correct, I’m just trying to factor in the opportunity to secure the front house should it come up in 2 years, I’d prefer to buy both now but finances don’t allow.

Comment

The darkness from the Federal Reserve speaks again this week, he will continue to preach the message that inflation is transitory.

The beast is already using yield curve control with out anyone questioning how government bonds are lowering in value pushing down short term interest rates and likely to push growth assets higher in the second half of the year.

Its all a scam and most people don't understand how all financial markets are manipulated and rigged towards the rich....including greedy landlords.
                  Another day, another set of statistics for Grant Robertson and Adrian Orr to mull over and work out how they have got the housing market so fantastically w

Comment

• https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...QOGQJVKENEQ2I/

The Government is investigating a proposal that would see new KiwiSaver members and those who opt into it increase their contributions from 3 per cent up to 10 per cent in half a per cent a year increments.

But the move could hit workers in the pocket by reducing their take home pay packet and the union believes employers should shoulder some of the rise rather than it coming all from workers.

WORK HARDER TAX SLAVE'S,SO KIWISCAMMER CAN GET YOU A PITIFUL 8% RETURN... HAHAHA!!!

Comment

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...QOGQJVKENEQ2I/

The Government is investigating a proposal that would see new KiwiSaver members and those who opt into it increase their contributions from 3 per cent up to 10 per cent in half a per cent a year increments.

But the move could hit workers in the pocket by reducing their take home pay packet and the union believes employers should shoulder some of the rise rather than it coming all from workers.

WORK HARDER TAX SLAVE'S,SO KIWISCAMMER CAN GET YOU A PITIFUL 8% RETURN... HAHAHA!!!
                      I personally think you should be investing 30 to 80 percent of your income, but not to KIWISCAMMER.

I aim for 30% per annum returns or higher on my investment portfolio,I don't always hit them but a don't settle for a chump's 8% return like kiwiscammer.
                      Last edited by Jeffa; 17-06-2021, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• I have never understood people being afraid of taking risk in certain investment strategies.

To me working as a tax slave all your adult life then retiring at 73 with 300k worth of kiwiscammer and hoping they still have the petion is the biggest risk anyone can take.

Comment

• Go to school

Get a job

Be a productive tax slave

Reproduce more tax slave's

Die quietly when you are no longer a productive tax slave.

Comment

• New rate in the market 1.9% 1yr.

Comment

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...QOGQJVKENEQ2I/

I just opt out every year, putting it straight into property

Comment

New rate in the market 1.9% 1yr.
                                Yep bond yields are still low even when Jerome Powell spoke today they moved upward but with all this inflationary talk and pressure there not much higher.

Seems controlled...by someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X