X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    Old news to Jeffa.
    How do I get me some of that action?
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Hi Jeffa , just interested to know on your take on the apartheid document He Puapua ( aka Hey Poo Poo ...lol) ? The government are keen as mustard to roll this in with the blessing of the UN , it promotes separate systems for Maori in Education, Justice, Health etc .In effect one system fr Maori , and another for everyone else. . Fifty percent governing power of our country will be allotted to the Maori population of 15% - no longer a democracy then.
      This is already happening . I believe NZ is seriously in the poo. The same socio - commie government have alienated landlords and tenants with new legislation creating a new scenario that feels like the tenant actually owns the property - imbalance of power. Many that are in the know such as myself are seriously contemplating heading off to Australia.
      Its not a conspiracy theory but real time drama unfolding before us.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
        Hi Jeffa , just interested to know on your take on the apartheid document He Puapua ( aka Hey Poo Poo ...lol) ? The government are keen as mustard to roll this in with the blessing of the UN , it promotes separate systems for Maori in Education, Justice, Health etc .In effect one system fr Maori , and another for everyone else. . Fifty percent governing power of our country will be allotted to the Maori population of 15% - no longer a democracy then.
        This is already happening . I believe NZ is seriously in the poo. The same socio - commie government have alienated landlords and tenants with new legislation creating a new scenario that feels like the tenant actually owns the property - imbalance of power. Many that are in the know such as myself are seriously contemplating heading off to Australia.
        Its not a conspiracy theory but real time drama unfolding before us.
        Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi, oi oi.

it really is
        the land of milk and honey. There’s a run down house in south Auckland you can buy for a million bucks, and that a bargain.

Comment

• Mr Saneperson .

Why do you ponder about sheep and there master's?

How is worrying about a 2 maybe 3 term government going to help you decide your own path?

Maori ,pakeha,asian, Czechoslovakian... your all sheep being brainwashed by mainstream media to be distracted by what there real plans are.

The plan IS to keep you distracted,
          Were is ISIS?
          We're is the real body count on covid-19?
          We're is Don Brash? (Mr Anti Maori) oh that's right with the Mob!
          We're are the hundred thousand houses?
          We're is the light rail?
          We're are the homeless living?
          We're is Max Key?
          We're is the affordable housing?

It's all fake and you sheep fall for it every single time...

While you bicker amongst yourself I shall be paying for private health care, traveling to developing nations and chuckle at your pointless arguments.

Wealth buys you freedom, wealth buys you your own path...I will enjoy it, because on my death bed I won't be caring about New Zealands 1st world problems and sheeples insecure fears.

Comment

Mr Saneperson .

How is worrying about a 2 maybe 3 term government going to help you decide your own path?

Maori ,pakeha,asian, Czechoslovakian... your all sheep being brainwashed by mainstream media to be distracted by what there real plans are.

Were is ISIS?
            We're is the light rail?
            We're is Max Key?

While you bicker amongst yourself I shall be paying for private health care, traveling to developing nations and chuckle at your pointless arguments.

Wealth buys you freedom, wealth buys you your own path...I will enjoy it, because on my death bed I won't be caring about New Zealands 1st world problems and sheeples insecure fears.

Oh no the Maoris are taking over!

Oh no the landlords are buying all the house's!

Oh no were all going to die from the flu!

Oh no the Chinese are taking over!

Oh no it's Y2k and our microwaves are going to attack us!

Seriously you should spend more time worrying about growing your wealth.

Comment

Mr Saneperson .

Were is ISIS?
              We're is the light rail?
              We're is Max Key?

Well said Jeffa, for most sheep, the indoctrination of the government education system, and a lifetime of believing the MSM narrative have caused this.

Comment

• Man gas is expensive!!! You don’t get much for 20 bucks these days!

I put some in my wife’s car and it’s expensive $2.28 per litre. I have a company vehicle so don’t really feel the pain at the pump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                  Man gas is expensive!!! You don’t get much for 20 bucks these days!

I put some in my wife’s car and it’s expensive $2.28 per litre. I have a company vehicle so don’t really feel the pain at the pump.
                  Good.

I own a position in the evil oil industry so thank you for contributing to Jeffas early retirement FH.

Comment

• Exactly what I do and why I started building an asset base almost 20 years ago, and didn't sell my solid investment's like property.

While everyone was selling and upgrading I was accumulating.

Comment

Exactly what I do and why I started building an asset base almost 20 years ago, and didn't sell my solid investment's like property.

While everyone was selling and upgrading I was accumulating.
                      And yes you can borrow against your share portfolio ,it's not widely known because the narrative in NZ is property.

It's also the reason I'm not worried about more government regulations because my wealth is becoming more diversified outside just property.
                      Last edited by Jeffa; 13-06-2021, 02:28 PM.

Comment

And yes you can borrow against your share portfolio ,it's not widely known because the narrative in NZ is property.

It's also the reason I'm not worried about more government regulations because my wealth is becoming more diversified outside just property.
                        Id like to know more

Comment

• The government wants you to go EV baby! Whose going to pay for it?
                          Last edited by Frezzinghot; 13-06-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

As a proud capitalist I say we step on Australia's dead corpse and get some of that sweet sweet Chinese Yuan $$$ baby!
                            Money Talks..sheeple walks .

"China-Australia relations: Canberra ‘ready to sit around the table’ with Beijing again, PM Scott Morrison says

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/austr...t-around-table

A+ for Ardern government on keeping up good relationships with China .
                            Last edited by Jeffa; 14-06-2021, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• All King Jeffas secrets and teachings of how he has such accurate predictions on economic events can be explained in this mysterious yet insightful link...

https://youtu.be/4_ynBmHIo2M

Comment

• The darkness from the Federal Reserve speaks again this week, he will continue to preach the message that inflation is transitory.

The beast is already using yield curve control with out anyone questioning how government bonds are lowering in value pushing down short term interest rates and likely to push growth assets higher in the second half of the year.

Its all a scam and most people don't understand how all financial markets are manipulated and rigged towards the rich....including greedy landlords.

Comment

Working...
                                X