Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    IYO when should one jump in? What would be considered cheap?
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• 2017 was the last top

2021 was this top

Im going to start dollar cost averaging about 2023/24.

Don't blame me if you lose more than you make!

Realistically 33k is cheap,but if governments over regulate it or ban it.. its expensive.
      Last edited by Jeffa; 07-06-2021, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by donna View Post
        Jeffa you’ve got some crypto currency too?

are you buying Bitcoin?

cheers

Donna
        Bitcoin went below 33k today,it's most likely going to head towards somewhere in the 20s.

Inflation data coming over the coming weeks may hold it up a little longer but by the end of our winter or spring it will be trading in the 20ks

Elon Musk didn't cause the crash but as the second richest man in the world,he most likely had advice given to him to distance himself from it.It was a good ride for those like myself who bought it between 3k and 10k but I took my profits when I start seeing people wearing BTC glasses and jewelery... that's a sign it's about to pop, until the next time BTC.. thanks for the profits lol.

Comment

• 5 year government bond rate broke below 1% today.
          Both 10year and 5 have had lower highs and on a downward path for over 3 months.

Why are banks and RBNZ forcasting interest rate rise's next year?

Because they are trying to slow down house price growth to buy more time for supply to catch up.

All my mortgage rates are at 2.19% and 2.59 or floating at 3.8..your paying too much if you fix over 3% longer term.

Something or someone is controlling the yield curve keeping short term rates lower.. everything is munipulated.

Minimum 10% house price inflation 2022.

This is not good for landlords,there will be more regulations on landlords next year if house prices keep rising.

China is controlling commodity prices setting price caps .

Rents in my investment area's are increasing, house prices steady.The longer house prices stay steady the higher chance they will push higher this summer.
          Last edited by Jeffa; 09-06-2021, 11:44 PM.

Comment

5 year government bond rate broke below 1% today.
            Both 10year and 5 have had lower highs and on a downward path for over 3 months.

Why are banks and RBNZ forcasting interest rate rise's next year?

Because they are trying to slow down house price growth to buy more time for supply to catch up.

All my mortgage rates are at 2.19% and 2.59 or floating at 3.8..your paying too much if you fix over 3% longer term.

Something or someone is controlling the yield curve keeping short term rates lower.. everything is munipulated.

Minimum 10% house price inflation 2022.

This is not good for landlords,there will be more regulations on landlords next year if house prices keep rising.

China is controlling commodity prices setting price caps .

Rents in my investment area's are increasing, house prices steady.The longer house prices stay steady the higher chance they will push higher this summer.
            All of this will become clearer in October.

Comment

• U.S 10 year yield down to 1.48%

What does this mean?

Something or someone is munipulating it.

What's the effect?

Lower USD and stronger Kiwi dollar.

There keeping inflation down , this will keep interest rates down... Property and Growth assets will benefit and continue to rise.

Jeffa warned there was only going to be a short window before house prices started increasing again ..that window may close by the end of winter.

This was the result of the repo market I was ranting on about a few weeks back.

Comment

• 5 year NZ bond rate down to 0.913%

Headline inflation data from U.S at 5% but most of it is transitory or temporary like used cars, airline flights.

This is showing in the s&p 500 hitting an all time high..so it's looking like the master's are controlling inflation.

This is good for the NZ house prices and growth stocks.

I'm definitely fixing 1 year .

Rumors about saying NZ may have just been saved from double dip recession.

House price inflation 10%
                Lower inflation.
                Lower interest rates.
                Last edited by Jeffa; 12-06-2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Strange how we are so connected to Wall Street

NO ITS NOT ITS MARKET MUNIPULATION!!!

Comment

• I have consistently preached what's going to happen!!

They can't raise interest rates!!

It will collapse the system!!

Do you understand how the Fed controls us!!

They are looking after there 150 men that control the world!!

Comment

Strange how we are so connected to Wall Street

NO ITS NOT ITS MARKET MUNIPULATION!!!
                      If the bond yields keep heading down you will see short term mortgage rates follow and a new wave of home buyer's this summer... and more regulations on greedy landlords!

Comment

• If you think you're apart of the team of 5 million don't make me laugh..

You're a number, a tax slave, a cog in the wheel that feeds the beast.

You were educated to be this, right from the day you started school..you were most likely made to believe this from your own parents..

No matter how much I post..you still don't believe me or you don't want to.

Comment

The top income tax rate is 39% add gst to the cost of living you are paying 54% in tax.I was a high income earner and working hard to pay someone else to live for free.

Until I figured out how to beat the system.
                          Don't earn an income !!

Live off tax free capital gains on quality assets, company structures,and multiple credit line facilities .

New Zealand and Singapore are the world's top 2 wealthy countries that are dedicated and politically driven to protect the wealthy and their business interests.

Property is my majority position, but your not a true millionaire if you can't withdraw 1million dollars in 48hours.(Forbes)

Cashflow is liquidity, liquidity is king.

Even if you spent 200k of liquidity this year, and you are confident in the liquid assets you purchased, you know that 200k will be replaced by annual compounding growth of 10 to 25% per year cgt free.

Why do they not teach you this in your 12 year indoctrination camps (school)

Because the beast controls you and with the CBDCs he will tighten the strangle hold over you and your family..
                          Old news to Jeffa.

Comment

If you think you're apart of the team of 5 million don't make me laugh..

You were educated to be this, right from the day you started school..you were most likely made to believe this from your own parents..

Yes an education about money came from my parents, as loving as they were they were also part of the system that controlled them, saving $$$$ was going to see you right, even the schools used to give you special deposit slips to save your money into.

the money men control you, but being brainwashed to believe otherwise is the going norm.

Comment

If you think you're apart of the team of 5 million don't make me laugh..

In plain sight

Comment

Old news to Jeffa.
                                Beats paying 50% of your tax slave dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X