Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am building brick fence at the front of my PPOR. Wow cost to build is high, I won't be building anytime soon that's for sure, a brick fence has sat me back $5500 so far...and its not finished!!!!
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
      I am building brick fence at the front of my PPOR. Wow cost to build is high, I won't be building anytime soon that's for sure, a brick fence has sat me back $5500 so far...and its not finished!!!!
      The bricky and materials alone are staggering, I should have been a bricklayer, he’s charging like a wounded bull.
      Last edited by Frezzinghot; 05-06-2021, 03:22 PM.
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

      Comment


      • Jeffa you’ve got some crypto currency too?

        are you buying Bitcoin?

        cheers

        Donna
        SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

        BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

        Comment


        • Originally posted by donna View Post
          Jeffa you’ve got some crypto currency too?

          are you buying Bitcoin?

          cheers

          Donna


          I still have a position in it ,I took profits of the top back in Jan/Feb/March.
          I'm in no rush to buy back in.

          I learned my lesson back in 2017 and the Bitcoin winter that followed.

          They saying 33thousand is the bottom,it's more likely 20 thousands .. the previous high.

          Even if it's the bottom now it could take years to recover, I can get a better and stable return elsewhere
          I like BTC but it's still highly unstable and it's the bull's who hold billions worth and can manipulate it .. just like the hedge funds that manipulate shares... just like us landlords when we munipulate market rent's, were no saints.

          Comment


          • The Mill road Papukura Drury highway extension that has been CANCELLED is excellent for my south Auckland property investments.This will push up the Value of properties in Manurewa which are closer to transport Link's and Airport.

            People buy closer too work hubs,this will slow the growth of the new housing development in Dury

            Labour looking after it's voting base and there financial interest ..
             
            Last edited by Jeffa; 05-06-2021, 11:22 PM.

            Comment


            • Basic money maker.

              Can you refinance 1m through your properties?

              ​​​​​​Yes.

              Invest in the relative safety of the s&p 500.

              The last 5 years has shown a 20% per year return.

              Minus Fees 1%
              Minus interest 2.25% Interest only.

              Dividend payout 1.8% or 18k.

              Total return for 1 year about 170k for doing nothing... take the year off.

              ​​​​​​
              Kiwisaver Growth is about 8%..your getting played by our NZ hedge funds.
               
              Last edited by Jeffa; 05-06-2021, 11:46 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                Basic money maker.

                Can you refinance 1m through your properties?

                ​​​​​​Yes.

                Invest in the relative safety of the s&p 500.

                The last 5 years has shown a 20% per year return.

                Minus Fees 1%
                Minus interest 2.25% Interest only.

                Dividend payout 1.8% or 18k.

                Total return for 1 year about 170k for doing nothing... take the year off.

                ​​​​​​
                Kiwisaver Growth is about 8%..your getting played by our NZ hedge funds.
                What if the housing market, sharemarkets, cryptocurrency currency crash Jeffa????

                Jeffa from the gutter.. Jeffa can return and hustle there..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post



                  I still have a position in it ,I took profits of the top back in Jan/Feb/March.
                  I'm in no rush to buy back in.

                  I learned my lesson back in 2017 and the Bitcoin winter that followed.

                  They saying 33thousand is the bottom,it's more likely 20 thousands .. the previous high.

                  Even if it's the bottom now it could take years to recover, I can get a better and stable return elsewhere
                  I like BTC but it's still highly unstable and it's the bull's who hold billions worth and can manipulate it .. just like the hedge funds that manipulate shares... just like us landlords when we munipulate market rent's, were no saints.
                  So you don't believe BTC will reach 100K or more anytime soon?

                  Do you think this looks reasonably accurate? https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-pri...019-btc-to-usd

                  cheers,

                  Donna
                  SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

                  BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by donna View Post

                    So you don't believe BTC will reach 100K or more anytime soon?

                    Do you think this looks reasonably accurate? https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-pri...019-btc-to-usd

                    cheers,

                    Donna
                    No. it's about as accurate as a bank forcast on house prices.

                    For btc to reach 100k by xmas as predicted by some btc bulls you would have to inflows of cash in the many hundreds of billions if not trillions.

                    For this to happen you would need another word economic crash this year for the money printers to get fired up doing overtime because its not the only investment vehicle.

                    However if there is no political interference from China or USA there's no reason why Bitcoin won't reach 500k (usd) by 2030...so there's time but there's plenty of other cashflow assets fighting for there slice of the action.

                    The RBNZ and other Central Banks have stated they will continue buying bonds or print money past 2022.

                    So it will take time for btc to recover .

                    Comment


                    • If you picture the whole world as The Kapiti coast. There is only so much money flowing from one business to one house. This leads to flat or no growth. You will need a natural disaster, the bird flu or preferably a war to have cash flowing into this village to push up values of particular asset or business.

                      I predicted last February on the forum you would only have a window of about 18 to 24 months to make your moves.

                      You will still make money but obviously slower compared to the last 12 months.

                      The wealthy friends of central banks already new last year what going to happen, I am no friend of the RBNZ but understood what was, not going to happen, but what HAD to happen.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                        Basic money maker.

                        Can you refinance 1m through your properties?

                        ​​​​​​Yes.

                        Invest in the relative safety of the s&p 500.

                        The last 5 years has shown a 20% per year return.

                        Minus Fees 1%
                        Minus interest 2.25% Interest only.

                        Dividend payout 1.8% or 18k.

                        Total return for 1 year about 170k for doing nothing... take the year off.

                        ​​​​​​
                        Kiwisaver Growth is about 8%..your getting played by our NZ hedge funds.
                        Forget KiwiSaver, opted out ages ago and not going back
                        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                        Comment


                        • https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...TJ5RFHMJZDRK4/

                          "The wider scientific community has questions to answer on why it was so determined to dismiss the idea as a conspiracy theory."

                          We look forward to be proven right and this thread moved from "conspiracy theories"

                          Comment


                          • I’ve often wondered why this topic was ever called conspiracy theory, Cleary there is a conspiracy not so sure about the theory part
                            "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

                              No. it's about as accurate as a bank forcast on house prices.

                              For btc to reach 100k by xmas as predicted by some btc bulls you would have to inflows of cash in the many hundreds of billions if not trillions.

                              For this to happen you would need another word economic crash this year for the money printers to get fired up doing overtime because its not the only investment vehicle.

                              However if there is no political interference from China or USA there's no reason why Bitcoin won't reach 500k (usd) by 2030...so there's time but there's plenty of other cashflow assets fighting for there slice of the action.

                              The RBNZ and other Central Banks have stated they will continue buying bonds or print money past 2022.

                              So it will take time for btc to recover .
                               

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jeffa View Post



                                I still have a position in it ,I took profits of the top back in Jan/Feb/March.
                                I'm in no rush to buy back in.

                                I learned my lesson back in 2017 and the Bitcoin winter that followed.

                                They saying 33thousand is the bottom,it's more likely 20 thousands .. the previous high.

                                Even if it's the bottom now it could take years to recover, I can get a better and stable return elsewhere
                                I like BTC but it's still highly unstable and it's the bull's who hold billions worth and can manipulate it .. just like the hedge funds that manipulate shares... just like us landlords when we munipulate market rent's, were no saints.
                                 

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X