Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    If anything I have made you understand the true power of the dollar and who controls it .
    Yes, your view on the way Central Banks interact with the rest of the economy is very interesting indeed.

Comment

• Heartland launches 1.85% mortgage

Heartland Bank has slashed its one year fixed mortgage and sharpened its floating rates as the lender puts more pressure on the big four.

Nice.

Comment

Heartland launches 1.85% mortgage

Heartland Bank has slashed its one year fixed mortgage and sharpened its floating rates as the lender puts more pressure on the big four.

Nice.
        great news!
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

A very basic formula that has served me well the past decade.

Low interest rates mean we are in deflationary times you should have in your portfolio these.

Property
          High Price to earning companies like Apple, Tesla, Amazon or other High growth Tech/Nasdaq and Chinese tech companies .
          NZX50 (our nz sharemarket is currently pricing in inflation and is weak)
          20% available cash

In High inflationary times which is what the market is pricing in right now even though interest rates haven't moved you should own theses.

Cryptocurrencies/Btc
          Debt
          High yield properties (good rents)
          Commodities.
          S&P 500 /ASX 200
          10% available cash

A combination of theses investments should see you through any financial or communist interference in the various markets.

The idea is to buy them when they are cheap and be patient not buy at the peak of the market.
          With shares, what platform/company is it best to invest through? Hatch/sharsies, money hub. I want to start a small portfolio and build from there.

Comment

• Covid 19 coronavirus: Make this 'the last pandemic', Helen Clark-convened panel says
            https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12442323

haha, these guys are hilarious, they found in a report that the covid 19 pandemic was avoidable. So just how did they come to that conclusion?

Tell me, just how would you prevent an invisible disease from spreading such as a virus, what schemes or controls do WHO have install for humanity next? I bet it’s not good.

and just how did our previous prime minister become an expert in global pandemics?

you can’t make this stuff up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
              Covid 19 coronavirus: Make this 'the last pandemic', Helen Clark-convened panel says

haha, these guys are hilarious, they found in a report that the covid 19 pandemic was avoidable. So just how did they come to that conclusion?

Tell me, just how would you prevent an invisible disease from spreading such as a virus, what schemes or controls do WHO have install for humanity next? I bet it’s not good.

and just how did our previous prime minister become an expert in global pandemics?

My God I'm so over this brainwashing by "High powered independent controll freaks"

Why doesn't Nana Helen retire gracefully in the Waikato, write a book or grow a herb garden. She seems to pop up every week heading some save the world group.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                Covid 19 coronavirus: Make this 'the last pandemic', Helen Clark-convened panel says

Just like Bill Gates went from computer boy to vaccine superhuman biologists.

Comment

My God I'm so over this brainwashing by "High powered independent controll freaks"

Why doesn't Nana Helen retire gracefully in the Waikato, write a book or grow a herb garden. She seems to pop up every week heading some save the world group.
                  My bet is Aunty Cindy to follow suit, she is also part of the spell binding brigade, courtesy of your puppet masters.

Comment

Just like Bill Gates went from computer boy to vaccine superhuman biologists.
                    Yes yes, Jack of all trades, and master of none.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS HOUSE PRICES FALL 1.8%

Great , only another 300% more to go before Jeffa starts to worry....

Comment

• I like Elon Musk,I own shares in his company and love the thought of self driving cars coming to Aotearoa in a few years..

But make no mistake he is an elite, he is able to munipulate cryptocurrency markets and the silver market.

The sheep that follow the flock are always heading to the slaughter house...

Comment

I like Elon Musk,I own shares in his company and love the thought of self driving cars coming to Aotearoa in a few years..

But make no mistake he is an elite, he is able to munipulate cryptocurrency markets and the silver market.

The sheep that follow the flock are always heading to the slaughter house...
                          This is the same methodology I use with Adrian Orr.

Seems like a nice guy but he's apart of the beast's system...I understand the system to profit from it.

Comment

This is the same methodology I use with Adrian Orr.
                            This whole thing is too close to the balance point for me to even utter a squeak.
                            Should the faintest nudge send it one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

This whole thing is too close to the balance point for me to even utter a squeak.
                              Should the faintest nudge send it one way or the other.

I'll be the evil scavenger at the bottom of the cliff ready to feed off the dead corpses...yes greed is delicious.

Comment

• Ha.
                                That sounds like some marvel movie supervillain or something.

Looks like Elon just did the math on bitcoin vs energy consumption.

Last edited by McDuck; 13-05-2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X