No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all coming out now..vaccine time boys and girls..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...effrey-epstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
      Liquidity and diversification.
      So would your top 2 be shares(overseas) & Crypto?
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

So would your top 2 be shares(overseas) & Crypto?
        No my main investment is realestate I invest in in the share market and hold a position in cryptocurrency which I have been selling down and buying other assets.

Realestate,my main companies I believe in and btc are the only ones I hold for the long term.

Everything is very liquid and my properties provide excellent cash flow.

Comment

Its all coming out now..vaccine time boys and girls..

He was a frequent flyer on that island with Epstein as well!

Comment

• Iron ore prices surged more than 10% past $200 per tonne as China entered peak construction season while copper keeps hitting new record highs getting a boost from reopening economies and a shift towards green energy... Australia to benefit.

The NZX 50 fell 72.74 points or 0.57% to 12659.01 on Monday, extending declines for the 4th consecutive session, as a stronger Kiwi dampened sentiment amid weaker-than-expected US jobs data while dairy stocks were dragged lower on poor earnings

NZ video game industry warns new Aussie tax breaks will lure studios, top talent across the Tasman and possibly our nurse's, doctor's, teacher's with a 3 year wage freeze forced on them.
            Man I don't want to be a sad guy but New Zealand's economic outlook sucks,I did warn our scamdemic response was going to hurt our economy.

Thankfully my money is offshore and only in real estate in this dying country.

I can't wait to get out of here once borders open!

Comment

Iron ore prices surged more than 10% past $200 per tonne as China entered peak construction season while copper keeps hitting new record highs getting a boost from reopening economies and a shift towards green energy... Australia to benefit.

The NZX 50 fell 72.74 points or 0.57% to 12659.01 on Monday, extending declines for the 4th consecutive session, as a stronger Kiwi dampened sentiment amid weaker-than-expected US jobs data while dairy stocks were dragged lower on poor earnings

NZ video game industry warns new Aussie tax breaks will lure studios, top talent across the Tasman and possibly our nurse's, doctor's, teacher's with a 3 year wage freeze forced on them.
              Man I don't want to be a sad guy but New Zealand's economic outlook sucks,I did warn our scamdemic response was going to hurt our economy.

Thankfully my money is offshore and only in real estate in this dying country.

I can't wait to get out of here once borders open!

A nephew of mine basically earns double what he could earn here in NZ! (Sydney) He is a labourer over there in the construction industry earning $2400 per week after tax.

his living costs are lower, he basically can never come back, far to expensive for him here in NZ as he doesn’t own a home. Just what has happened to the “good life” here in NZ, all these good things the government is doing for us is all bad, not surprising their own supporters are starting to turn on them.

when they leave they NEVER come back!
              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 11-05-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Yep FH with labour playing the austerity card or basically being tight arses there not borrowing any more money so the Reserve bank is running out of government bonds to buy..this will force The RBNZ to take the official cash rate negative obviously pushing up asset prices blah blah blah...

I tell you the whole system is corrupt controlled by some evil beast making the rich ..richer.

Comment

Yep FH with labour playing the austerity card or basically being tight arses there not borrowing any more money so the Reserve bank is running out of government bonds to buy..this will force The RBNZ to take the official cash rate negative obviously pushing up asset prices blah blah blah...

I tell you the whole system is corrupt controlled by some evil beast making the rich ..richer.
                  I should explain if the RBNZ can't buy government bonds they can't print more money .

To keep interest rates lower they will have to take the OCR negative pushing down your bank's lending and mortgage rates.. crazy world we live in?

It's almost like it's all planned...

Comment

Yep FH with labour playing the austerity card or basically being tight arses there not borrowing any more money so the Reserve bank is running out of government bonds to buy..this will force The RBNZ to take the official cash rate negative obviously pushing up asset prices blah blah blah...

Yes this is quite evident, the old saying “the rich get richer, the poor get the picture “ words that some understand and some are not awake to.

Comment

I should explain if the RBNZ can't buy government bonds they can't print more money .

To keep interest rates lower they will have to take the OCR negative pushing down your bank's lending and mortgage rates.. crazy world we live in?

It's almost like it's all planned...
                      Why would they want to keep interest rates low?

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

Why would they want to keep interest rates low?
                        To hold my net worth up or increase it..why do you ask?

Comment

I'm not being a smart arse McD ,but I constantly preach that the system is rigged towards the rich,I learned that during 87 Wallstreet crash running out of food as a 11 year old.

If you can't beat em join em, or at the very least learn how to profit of the beast..

Comment

I know you're being straight up.

But why do you think the system would favor your wealth accumulation over anything or any one else.

How did Dick Fuld go with that idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

I know you're being straight up.

But why do you think the system would favor your wealth accumulation over anything or any one else.

How did Dick Fuld go with that idea?

Nah the banksters are middle management like politicians.

The investment and retail banks will be obsolete when CBDCs are forced upon us ,

what's happening is all apart of "HIS" plan...

Comment

Its all coming out now..vaccine time boys and girls..

Slowly but surely, they will all be exposed. Dark comes to light. Light wins!

Comment

Working...
                                X