• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Buffett: We are seeing substantial inflation and are raising prices

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warre...220539307.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

Good stuff FH, try put 20 to 30k for that purchase aside for more commy government regulations that "will" be introduced moving forward.
      Thanks, yes I have a contingency of 100k for the commie stuff and any rogue tenants. I just love the power of leverage.
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• https://youtu.be/1HmGLV46L60

HYPERINFLATION.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot
          Bang on time and just what the elite ordered. Damn you bat virus, your making me rich!
          So inflation is your friend?
          That's odd, many great thinkers consider it very evil and more or less theft.

You know that the first line of defense against inflation is to increase interest rates?
          Isn't that going to squeeze your cashflow?

And as a financial predator, isn't that the same as a lion or wolf getting a thorn it's paw?

Comment

• Inflation increases the wealth and financial security of asset holders while eating away at tax slaves cashflow.

If you hold a diversification in income producing and growth assets you tend to be protected.

If you live in Aotearoa you pay no capital gains tax on growth assets.

So for savy investors you can use Inflation as a tool to grow cashflow like investing steel, timber,nappies.

Oh that's right, your masters don't want you to know this that's why they teach stupid dumbing down activities in public schools..you can't have enough tax slaves!

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/...ay-racist-game

Comment

Oh that's right, your masters don't want you to know this that's why they teach stupid dumbing down activities in public schools..you can't have enough tax slaves!

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/...ay-racist-game
              I literally learnt nothing at school, it was on the streets, picking strawberries and working my arse off in a warehouse where I learnt about money and what it could do for you. But that alone is not enough, the mere fact that the bank still wants to lend to us means we are doing something right. The sooner you learn how money is distributed and how to get your hands on it the better. I can think of nothing worse than slaving away your whole life to make somebody else wealthy, then by the time you retire you are broke!
              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 04-05-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I see some time this year inflation becomes too much and the Fed and other central banks tighten up or talk about interest rates rising which will crash the markets s&p 500,dow Jones dropping 20 to 40% or more , Bitcoin hopefully dropping 80%,!!!.

Buy buy buy!!!! Hahaha Hahaha!!!

Then I see them panic and hit the money printer big time!! negative interest rates

There will be no return from the next round of stimulus the only ending is hyperinflation!!!

I'm a vulture, I'll clean the mess up and buy cryptocurrency,shares or whatever bubbles are bursting at the time, only the strong and will survive.!! hahahaha
                Have your cash ready to go like crazy greedy JEFFA!!!!
                U.S 10yr Treas ylds 1.62% +2.3 bp in front of Friday’s Apr jobs report (+995K new payrolls exp), which could trigger new Fed tapering talks.

This could hopefully begin a market sell off and hopefully a Bitcoin crash, because Jeffa want more,..no Jeffa need more because greed is good... greed very good, you want to play McDee? No? Okay,You survive of you're pention and 2minute noodles..

While Jeffa be getting drunk in Ho Chi Minh city fighting with Australians.

Comment

• Treasury Secretary Yellen says rates may have to rise somewhat to keep economy from overheating

"It may be that interest rates will have to rise somewhat to make sure that our economy doesn’t overheat,” Yellen said during a economic seminar presented by The Atlantic. “Even though additional spending is relatively small to the size of the economy, it could cause some very modest increases in interest rates.”

Market selling off as predicted...

Comment

• SBS dropped 1 year rate down to 2.19%,I have several properties coming off fixed rate in a couple of months.Im going to fix 1 year and use extra casflow to carry on building up my asset bases,shares cryptocurrency over the next year,I'm hoping for a correction coming up.

I still reiterate that debt will become a commodity and only the wealthy or asset holders will be able to access it that's why I don't intend on paying any of it back in the near future.

Comment

SBS dropped 1 year rate down to 2.19%,I have several properties coming off fixed rate in a couple of months.Im going to fix 1 year and use extra casflow to carry on building up my asset bases,shares cryptocurrency over the next year,I'm hoping for a correction coming up.

I still reiterate that debt will become a commodity and only the wealthy or asset holders will be able to access it that's why I don't intend on paying any of it back in the near future.
                      Execute order sixty6.

Comment

SBS dropped 1 year rate down to 2.19%,I have several properties coming off fixed rate in a couple of months.Im going to fix 1 year and use extra casflow to carry on building up my asset bases,shares cryptocurrency over the next year,I'm hoping for a correction coming up.

The public sector wage freeze is an attempt to keep inflation down, this may keep interest rates lower for longer if successful.

It won't stop international commodities increasing, check petrol prices.

Comment

The public sector wage freeze is an attempt to keep inflation down, this may keep interest rates lower for longer if successful.

It's interesting alright.
                          I wish I could comment on what's really going on.
                          But you know.
                          Monkey see monkey do.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

It's interesting alright.
                            I wish I could comment on what's really going on.
                            But you know.
                            Monkey see monkey do.
                            There is no need to comment for King Jeffa is the all seeing eye..

Comment

I am with SBS, that is an awesome rate, they also offered me my next purchase, life is good!

Comment

What rates were you on?

Comment

Working...
                                X