No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The previous post is not very conspiratorial but I find it intriguing I post crazy ramblings up and they seem to make it to mainstream media several days later...

Comment

• Von der Leyen: EU set to let vaccinated US travelers visit over summer

https://www.politico.eu/article/von-...t-over-summer/

Meanwhile in communist Aotearoa .. the sheep follow sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
        Von der Leyen: EU set to let vaccinated US travelers visit over summer

Comment

Von der Leyen: EU set to let vaccinated US travelers visit over summer

There’s a few black sheep having none of it. The old and weak are still scanning their QR codes. Fools!

good little sheep, I’m waiting for the cattle rod to come out to tan the ass off the hides not scanning.
          "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• APRIL 22, 2021 7:00AM BY DAVID FARRARDom Post readership plummeting

Bob Jones drew my attention to the Roy Morgan readership data which has come out for 2020.

They show a stark difference between the two major daily newspapers. Here’s the change from 2019 for both:
            • Print: Herald -17% Dom Post -27%
            • Online Herald +10% Dom Post -12%
            • Combined Herald +4% Dom Post -15%

It is no surprise print readership is down for both. But the Herald has grown its digital readership (despite a paywall) and impressively also overall readership.

The Dom Post has not just had a 27% drop in print readership but also a 12% drop in online which gives 15% overall.

I am not surprised by this. The Dom Post and Stuff has gone in the last year or two from a mildly centre left newspaper to a newspaper so woke and leftish that it is no surprise that readers have given up reading what has often become a daily lecture on how bad we all are.

They do have many good journalists and stories, but the overall tone is so offputting that the readers have deserted in droves.

A scientific poll done by Curia in mid 2020 found NZers regarded Stuff as the most left leaning new sites of the six major media outlets. What was interesting is both centre right and centre left voters said they thought Stuff was left leaning.

The Dom Post and Stuff have of course every right to be a woke left newspaper. They presumably think there is a market for people to be lectured daily on climate change and racism. And there is a market, but the Roy Morgan data shows it is a rapidly shrinking market

Comment

• Fool's! you see your future play out..rent increases,Fuel increases, are you a member of the team of 5 million ? Celebrate your freedom with poverty hahaha!!

Your master's are pleased with you indeed...

Comment

• Yes we knew this was coming, but could do nothing about it, even our poor cat cannot escape food rationing.

meanwhile the government is also paying the price now spending 1 million dollars a day on housing the homeless.
                Last edited by Frezzinghot; 27-04-2021, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                  Yes we knew this was coming, but could do nothing about it, even our poor cat cannot escape food rationing.

meanwhile the government is also paying the price now spending 1 million dollars a day on housing the homeless.
                  Money Supply M1 in New Zealand increased to 114747 NZD Million in February from 111311 NZD Million in January of 2021.

Comment

Money Supply M1 in New Zealand increased to 114747 NZD Million in February from 111311 NZD Million in January of 2021.
                    M1 money supply includes those monies that are very liquid such as cash, checkable (demand) deposits, and traveler's checks
                    In other words there's a shit load more cash floating around that has the power to not just create massive inflation but possibly hyper inflation.

Comment

• I see some time this year inflation becomes too much and the Fed and other central banks tighten up or talk about interest rates rising which will crash the markets s&p 500,dow Jones dropping 20 to 40% or more , Bitcoin hopefully dropping 80%,!!!.

Buy buy buy!!!! Hahaha Hahaha!!!

Then I see them panic and hit the money printer big time!! negative interest rates

There will be no return from the next round of stimulus the only ending is hyperinflation!!!

I'm a vulture, I'll clean the mess up and buy cryptocurrency,shares or whatever bubbles are bursting at the time, only the strong and will survive.!! hahahaha
                      Have your cash ready to go like crazy greedy JEFFA!!!!

Last edited by Jeffa; 28-04-2021, 12:28 AM. Reason: Hahaha! Hahaha!!

Comment

• I’m with you on that one!

Comment

• I was watching a live stream yesterday from our friend Nathan Birch and I always ask questions relating to NZ investment.

basically I asked him about our communist government and what they were trying to do to ma & pa investors, he replied don’t worry and do what you need to do to continue to grow your wealth and that our government were just trying to control inflation, he said in 6 or 12 months things will change again, and they cannot stop the impeding hyperinflation.

He understands our plight but is saying don’t loose your shit over it, have a solid plan to overcome it and stick to it.
                          Last edited by Frezzinghot; 28-04-2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Yes FH , Birches words are valuable, figure out a plan and push on through to find those opportunities across investment classes!! Find ways to beat the communist!

Comment

Yes FH , Birches words are valuable, figure out a plan and push on through to find those opportunities across investment classes!! Find ways to beat the communist!
                              https://youtu.be/spZOgdhtaMA

Woooooooooooooooooooo!
                              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 28-04-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• We are already in the early stages of Hyperinflation, 99.9% have no idea what is going on around them

Comment

Working...
                                X