Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/iexFv9TusUY

It seems residential is no longer the game to be in when your government is paying big bucks for motels!
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
      https://youtu.be/iexFv9TusUY

It seems residential is no longer the game to be in when your government is paying big bucks for motels!
      Poor Cindy #ResignJacinda is trending on Twitter NZ..

Im blaming McDee and Wayne if she quits !

Comment

• Interest Rates on the move down short term up long term

Comment

• China amassing forces to the East and West of Taiwan

Russia today pulled troops back from the Ukraine border after recently amassing a massive build up of troops on the Ukraine border.

Meanwhile our foreign minister referenced dragons and taniwhas in a recent speech...?

Comment

• Poor Cindy this is definitely Wayne's fault.

"A prime minister who virtue signals whilst crudely sucking up to China whilst backing out of the Five Eyes agreement, which I think is an appallingly, appallingly short-sighted thing to be doing,” he said.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...ghurs-genocide

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
              Interest Rates on the move down short term up long term
              I’m looking at moving banks, hopefully not too low before I get there!

Comment

• Bitcoin, any advice on where to start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                  Bitcoin, any advice on where to start?
                  Advice.. don't buy Bitcoin at all time highs ,wait for a correction ,understand the history of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Comment

• FH.

You seem to chase wealth like it's going out of fashion, it takes years, you should understand this from your own home that you live in.

If you have lets say 3million in property my advice would to diversify.

3 properties 3million

1 million in shares

1 million in cryptocurrencies

1 million in commodities, precious metals.

Property in NZ

Shares in USA, China

Commodities in Australia, Middle East.

Cryptocurrencies mined around the world.

This is all achievable with interest rates around 3% even if they increase.

By 2030 this portfolio should be in the double digits of millions, sell down, pay off debt ,invest into 10million worth of dividend paying stocks and rental income or keep holding for another 10 years.

If you can't handle a gain of $30,000 in a day and a loss of $30,000 in a day I would advise understanding the psychology of investing.

FH, you once said you needed to know everything is going to work out fine, no..no it won't and you have to deal with it mentally in a down year or 2,if you can't handle it mentally I recommend sticking to your tax slave income...safe and warm until you return home to your maker...

Comment

• And what's most frustrating from mainstream media is the lie that you can't get income from alternative forms of investing, you can you just need to understand how..so frustrating inept sheeple!!

No CGT

No brighline test

and you can still claim tax on interest paid on these alternative investments. .its amazing what the wealthy know and do,which is why you don't see them blow arseing about how many properties they own on Stuff.co.nz.

Comment

FH.

You seem to chase wealth like it's going out of fashion, it takes years, you should understand this from your own home that you live ...
                        Yes, always in a hurry me!

I agree with your sentiments on risk/reward, there cannot be one without the other, always learning how to deal with this. I’m getting better, 160k used to scare me, a mil plus barely registers now.

although next stage after property is to diversify but to first understand what i should be doing.

Comment

And what's most frustrating from mainstream media is the lie that you can't get income from alternative forms of investing, you can you just need to understand how..so frustrating inept sheeple!!

No CGT

No brighline test

and you can still claim tax on interest paid on these alternative investments. .its amazing what the wealthy know and do,which is why you don't see them blow arseing about how many properties they own on Stuff.co.nz.
                          Yes well the elite never like to pass their secrets do they! It’s a big club after all.

Comment

• Make no mistake I am not anti China ,I am not anti U.S..
                            I am pro JEFFA, prepare wisely and hedge your wealth.

China is on track to unveil a digital currency that it hopes could challenge dollar dominance

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-...ment/100086780

Comment

Make no mistake I am not anti China ,I am not anti U.S..
                              I am pro JEFFA, prepare wisely and hedge your wealth.

China is on track to unveil a digital currency that it hopes could challenge dollar dominance

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-...ment/100086780

Comment

NZX 50 YEAR TO DATE NEGATIVE - %3.69 IN THE RED

ASX 200 YEAR TO DATE POSITIVE + %6.25 IN THE GREEN

Kiwis will be moving to oz by the tens of thousands for work and a stronger economy

Another reason why I don't invest in "Aotearoa inc " lol.
                                Roger J Kerr

"New Zealand managing to make itself unattractive for foreign investors

Building a picture of anticipated EUR/USD exchange rate movements from current levels is critical to forming a view on near-term NZD/USD direction. Global currency movements continue to dominate the Kiwi dollar’s fortunes with local New Zealand economic, political and financial market influences very much taking a back seat at present.

However, at some point the international investment community will be examining how New Zealand is doing in the post-Covid era relative to others. After all the positive publicity New Zealand received last year with keeping the deadly pandemic out and staging a spectacular “V-shaped” economic recovery in the third quarter 2020, the offshore players may be disheartened to observe that we are likely headed for a double-dip recession in early 2021. The March quarter GDP results are not released until late June, however many of the lead-indicators for the economy are all sagging into a very flat performance over the first half of 2021. Local business investment and confidence is turning down again as it is realised that the Government has no real plan for re-opening the borders to allow much needed skilled workers to come in or re-invigorating the economy with innovative policy prescriptions.

Unfortunately, the current image being projected to potential foreign investors into the NZ economy is not all that attractive: -
                                • The Government cannot be trusted as they have shown they change economic policy overnight without consultation (oil and gas exploration ban and tax deductibility on residential investment property).
                                • Intervention and interference by the Government is increasing as seen with the Finance Ministers “directions” letter to the Board of Air New Zealand and a reduction in the RBNZ’s independence with the Government legislating their power over the RBNZ on bank lending regulations.
                                • The extreme time delays for foreign buyers to obtain Overseas Investment Office approvals is also a major frustration and disgrace.

At a time when we should be promoting ourselves internationally as an attractive and safe place to do business, we appear to be shooting ourselves in the foot as a left-leaning Government displays its true colours of insular ideology. The previous confidence from foreign direct investors and offshore investors into our equities and bond markets about New Zealand’s independent institutions and consistent policies is being eroded away and that cannot be positive for the NZ dollar outlook.

Comment

Working...
                                X