No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The current government are now a majority shareholder in Air New Zealand, I wouldn't invest in that company as the current government is likely to run it into bankruptcy if it doesn't run it into the ground first..infact I wouldn't invest into any New Zealand listed companies on the NZX,

You can't forcast were the country is going at the moment. My excess capital is offshore, I'll bring it back after or if there is a change in several years.

It just doesn't make sense to invest into New Zealand, what tax might you be slapped with in 12 months?

I'll take my chances on Wallstreet and China atleast those countries have an idea what there doing moving forward

Poor gullible sheep..kiwis would take an injection in the eye if queen Cindy told them too.

Comment

• How Grant Robertson got our economic recovery wrong

https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/1248...recovery-wrong

The author of this story is wrong and coming from a lawyer she is lacking basic economic knowledge.

Robertson didn't print money the separate RBNZ did.

Helicopter money or free money will increase the wealth gap, it will eventually find its way into companies, sharemarket, real estate and the wealthy.

What the author,and the government don't seem to grasp is for an equal and wealthy society you need to produce more than you consume and reinvest back into assets,business and society as a whole.

You can't print money and expect an equal wealth spread.

You can't give free money away and expect an even growth in society.

You can't tax your way to a wealthy New Zealand

The New Zealand Dollar is losing its purchasing power, massive inflation is on the horizon..,

Last edited by Jeffa; 14-04-2021, 11:10 AM. Reason: It's time..

Comment

• I’m going into more debt and I think it ultimately will make us wealthy
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

•  

Comment

• You know business is slow when the agents start to call

Comment

•  

Comment

• Again, if I was shown this at school 6hrs a day I would have been a very wealthy man, sadly I was taught how to be a tax slave

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

Again, if I was shown this at school 6hrs a day I would have been a very wealthy man, sadly I was taught how to be a tax slave
                  No matter, I’m teaching my children the truth so that at least they have the opportunity to be financially free .

one thing I am very proud of.

Comment

• The Reserve Bank reiterated that rates could fall further, despite the expectation of higher inflation here and overseas.
                    https://tmmonline.nz/article/9765184...r-kept-on-hold
                    Jeffa has already foreseen this, what's new?

Stupid sheeple ...

Comment

• House price grew by 200b in the last 12 months!

https://youtu.be/iKIZWtbNjuQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                        House price grew by 200b in the last 12 months!

https://youtu.be/iKIZWtbNjuQ

Comment

• Subliminal messages from Disney..

One of the Avengers , falcon saved the universe and can't get a refinance on the family home..

Everything is scripted in a scripted world.

Comment

• Oneroof.

“Investors may have pulled back as a result of new legislation but demand for quality homes has not abated. One auction result from this week stands out – the sale of a four bedroom home in Auckland’s Stonefields for $2 million. That’s by no means the highest price recorded this week, but is a record for a terraced house in the suburb, and a sign that buyers are still prepared to pay a premium for desirable locations.”

Comment

• Looks like our new lending is close to hitting the 1mil mark now. (banks lending is relaxing)

before embarking on a new venture I am going to have to do all of the following,

1. Find a high net yielding property to cover all expenses including the new tax disadvantages

2. Buy in a high growth area

3 be wary of an interest rate increase in the next 5 years

4. Low maintenance brick & tile. Solid

5 ensuring existing portfolio holds up to the stain of tax payments moving forward as we lose the right to the tax advantages

6. Add maximum value possible, add bedrooms, landbank for future development, buy shit box

6 hold on for dear life and see what happens! (Not my favourite option)

7. Never sell
                              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 16-04-2021, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy your pushing ahead and doing something for your future.

Most property investors on this forum and around the country seem to be blaming the government for everything going wrong in there life.

Stand still and die or keep moving forward and survive..

Comment

Working...
                                X