Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    Understand we're the virus was created..

Which country went into lockdown first..

Why did the rest of the world follow...

Which country came out of lockdown first...

Who bought all the commodities in March 2020 (and building supplies) while the world was cowering from "the virus "

Foolish sheep!

"Wall Street analysts enthuse about a new commodities “supercycle”—a period of above-trend prices driven by a structural shift in demand"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-copper-binge

Jeffas translation of "supercycle " coming this decade..means

Hyperinflation.
    Tried building a house or filled up your car lately?

Comment

Yeah I trust and love property that's were most of my wealth is..

I don't trust governments taking your wealth.

Always pays to have an ace up your sleeve.
      That ace used to be "rainy day savings", until the banksters stopped giving livable returns from bank deposits.
      I should imagine there are a few pensioners who were given the shaft by that little trick

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

That ace used to be "rainy day savings", until the banksters stopped giving livable returns from bank deposits.
        I should imagine there are a few pensioners who were given the shaft by that little trick
        True, my mum always used to tell me to save for a rainy day.
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Tried building a house or filled up your car lately?
          So industries that trade in this would be a better bet on the stock market Jeffa? I was so proud the other day when my son said he had money in sharesies!

Comment

• JEFFA the gifted had foreseen the coming inflation and had prepared well.. truly wise is he..

Sold for over 2million..

https://www.barfoot.co.nz/property/r...a/house/809723

Comment

JEFFA the gifted had foreseen the coming inflation and had prepared well.. truly wise is he..

Sold for over 2million..

https://www.barfoot.co.nz/property/r...a/house/809723

Comment

• https://youtu.be/X6BWVE-FE1I
                You thought Australian property prices were bad, check out little ole NZ!

Tax slave, tax slave, read all about it!
                Last edited by Frezzinghot; 04-04-2021, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Tony Alexander says big house price inflation over the next 30years is over and will be closer to 4 to 5%.

I like Tony and he is saying what economists have to say from a numbers point.

What I say and those that I follow believe ..HOUSE PRICES HAVE NOT INCREASED! THE VALUE OF YOUR DOLLAR AND PURCHASING POWER HAS DECREASED!

Since gold was removed from the gold standard as the world reserve currency about 40 year's ago,the US has had the privilege to be the world's reserve currency.

The US has been printing money for 40 years and with 2.5 trillion in stimulus coming up they ain't slowing down any time soon,and that means the RBNZ has to follow suit to keep the kiwi dollar relevant in a competitive global economy.

Tony doesn't include what will happen in the next economic downturn...more QE.

More liquidity...higher asset prices.

House prices will double every 5 to 10 years, what sheep don't understand is you need more dollars, more income, more hours worked to buy that piece of dirt.

Sorry Tony you're forecasts is missing the obvious, especially when it was made clear what central banks will do in a global economic crisis if it wasn't that clear enough to sheep in the Great recession of 2008 and in 2020

We were the only ones who predicted a massive wealth transfer and huge asset price inflation..I dare anyone to bet against us.

https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/39222
                  Last edited by Jeffa; 06-04-2021, 03:58 PM.

Comment

House prices will double every 5 to 10 years, what sheep don't understand is you need more dollars, more income, more hours worked to buy that piece of dirt.

Such an important quote!

Comment

Tony Alexander says big house price inflation over the next 30years is over and will be closer to 4 to 5%.

I like Tony and he is saying what economists have to say from a numbers point.

What I say and those that I follow believe ..HOUSE PRICES HAVE NOT INCREASED! THE VALUE OF YOUR DOLLAR AND PURCHASING POWER HAS DECREASED!

Since gold was removed from the gold standard as the world reserve currency about 40 year's ago,the US has had the privilege to be the world's reserve currency.

The US has been printing money for 40 years and with 2.5 trillion in stimulus coming up they ain't slowing down any time soon,and that means the RBNZ has to follow suit to keep the kiwi dollar relevant in a competitive global economy.

Tony doesn't include what will happen in the next economic downturn...more QE.

More liquidity...higher asset prices.

Sorry Tony you're forecasts is missing the obvious, especially when it was made clear what central banks will do in a global economic crisis if it wasn't that clear enough to sheep in the Great recession of 2008 and in 2020

We were the only ones who predicted a massive wealth transfer and huge asset price inflation..I dare anyone to bet against us.

What if we will go back to Gold Standard?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrownInside View Post

What if we will go back to Gold Standard?
                        It's not in the United States best interest to go back to the gold standard.

It's one of the reasons why they are the wealthiest country in the world.

It's also the reason they have the most powerful military in the world.
                        Last edited by Jeffa; 06-04-2021, 05:46 PM.

Comment

It's not in the United States best interest to go back to the gold standard.

It's one of the reasons why they are the wealthiest country in the world.

It's also the reason they have the most powerful military in the world.
                          Oil is traded in US dollars or the petrodollar.

The US war machine is funded by printed money.

Any country that tries to change the US dollar as the world currency, will have the wrath of the most powerful and technologically advanced military in history parked up outside your shore's.. which is happening in China right now and using allies Taiwan as a convenient excuse.

Comment

• "JEFFA THE WISE ON HIS PLANS TO OUTSMART THE GOVERNMENT ON TAX CHANGES "

we have the lowest interest rates ever..

Adrian Orr is basically screaming at you to use them..

Perhaps not in housing..there are so many alternatives to get a return:businesses, shares, cryptocurrencies, commodities and precious metals.

I will not pay down debt..

I will continue building a war chest..I will build my war chest to fight of inflation..I will prepare for his arrival..

Debt will be a commodity of the future as the middle class get wiped out only those with assets and wealth will be able to acquire it...

The world is on the verge of the biggest economic boom in history...have you prepared?

You have time...between 2023 and 2024 his return shall be complete.

You think the government and central bank don't know this?

Comment

"JEFFA THE WISE ON HIS PLANS TO OUTSMART THE GOVERNMENT ON TAX CHANGES "

we have the lowest interest rates ever..

Adrian Orr is basically screaming at you to use them..

Perhaps not in housing..there are so many alternatives to get a return:businesses, shares, cryptocurrencies, commodities and precious metals.

I will not pay down debt..

I will continue building a war chest..I will build my war chest to fight of inflation..I will prepare for his arrival..

Debt will be a commodity of the future as the middle class get wiped out only those with assets and wealth will be able to acquire it...

The world is on the verge of the biggest economic boom in history...have you prepared?

You have time...between 2023 and 2024 his return shall be complete.

You think the government and central bank don't know this?

Last edited by Jeffa; 08-04-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Kiwibank:

"Kiwibank economists say according to the bank's own transaction data, spending slumped 9% in the March quarter"

ANZ

"Despite intentions to pass costs on where possible, profit expectations fell 3 points, with a net 4% of firms expecting lower profitability ahead. The stresses and strains in the New Zealand economy are starting to show. "

Jeffa the all seeing eye reports

" he spent his money on U.S companies.
                                In New Zealand, land of tax slave sheep, Besides property there's not much else to invest into, "

​​​​​​​Grant Robinson was disappointed in Jeffas comments and is contemplating more government regulation.

Comment

Working...
                                X