Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    "Fears south Auckland locals will be pushed out as Ōtara sees 23pc house price hike"

Majority of my properties are in working class suburbs across our main cities .My median capital gain year on year is 33%.

Which means if there is a correction in the housing market I will most likely take a hard hit,but realistically I don't care because I don't plan on selling, never have, never will.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/h...use-price-hike
    Will it ever stop!
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

Will it ever stop!
      The great conspiracy or Jeffa's posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

The great conspiracy or Jeffa's posts?
        Nether will stop unless I'm arrested!

These Auckland house prices in traditional working class suburbs are the effect of a massive wealth transfer and the Great Reset.

Look at K road the last bastion of the down trodden being replaced by high end stores selling photo frames for $1300 imported from Italy.

All was predicted..as the working and middle class get squeezed out.

It was all planned and hidden by government controlled media.

Distracted sheep...more is coming over the next 5 years.

Have you prepared?

No?

Then your most likely too late....

Comment

Have you prepared?

No?

As you know I have prepared - more than you will ever know.
          PS - it is you're (as in 'you are') rather than your.

Comment

These Auckland house prices in traditional working class suburbs are the effect of a massive wealth transfer and the Great Reset.

Look at K road the last bastion of the down trodden being replaced by high end stores selling photo frames for $1300 imported from Italy.

Have you prepared?

No?

The question for me and my family is have I prepared enough! I feel if I had doubled my portfolio in these “working class areas” I probably would have become wealthier than my wildest dreams, I’m still chasing the dream, and it’s getting harder! Although being told I can still borrow money must mean I’m doing ok, unlike so many others now locked out of the fake overpriced housing market.

maybe the Government can help them, yeah right!
            Last edited by Frezzinghot; 03-04-2021, 04:07 PM.

Comment

The message is still the same though Wayne, knocking a person on grammar is a little elitist don’t you think.

can you please test my letting vocab? I loved English!

Comment

Churr chur bo, I b pelling cowectly from nw on k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

The message is still the same though Wayne, knocking a person on grammar is a little elitist don’t you think.

can you please test my letting vocab? I loved English!
                  Where you see elitist I just see trying to be helpful - you should never stop learning.
                  I don't think only elite people can spell correctly, anyone can if they try and there is technology to help these days.
                  I suppose it depends on your state of mind when you read it.
                  Last edited by Wayne; 03-04-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Where you see elitist I just see trying to be helpful.
                    I don't think only elite people can spell correctly, anyone can if they try and there is technology to help these days.
                    I suppose it depends on your state of mind when you read it.
                    My spell check "ain't" working and I'm too lazy to reboot it so I wing it.
                    And if you go back on your posts Wayne you have as bad (worse) grammar than I (me)
                    But that's not the point!

Youre distracted, focus on "his" arrival, the foundation has been laid,the signs are all around...Look to the powerful dragon in the east,look to the dying empire of Europe.

The land of the flightless bird has already knelt to there new Master.
                    Last edited by Jeffa; 03-04-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Youre distracted, focus on "his" arrival, the foundation has been laid,the signs are all around...Look to the powerful dragon in the east,look to the dying empire of Europe.

The land of the flightless bird has already knelt to there new Master.
                      At least you are now back to the interesting rubbish.

Comment

• The three major military powers of the current era—China, the United States, and Russia—are all behaving eerily like their counterparts of that earlier era...

All three are deploying forces on the borders of their adversaries, or the key allies of those adversaries, and engaging in muscle-flexing and “show-of-force” operations intended to intimidate their opponent's while demonstrating a will to engage in combat if their interests $$ are put at risk ..

As in the pre-1914 period, such aggressive maneuvers involve a high degree of risk when it comes to causing an accidental or unintended clash that could result in full-scale combat or even, at worst, global warfare.

Why are you distracted with house prices, vaccine, covid,the wiggles.

Your government controlled media hide what is coming...the war is has begun and it's manipulated..

Comment

Have you prepared?

No?

Could Otara resemble a Ponsonby in 10-20yrs time?? Location wise it’s in a prime spot, 10min from the CBD and right next to the southern motorway. East Auckland is already developed, could this be the next big thing!

Comment

• New Zealander of the Year Dr Siouxsie Wiles calls out social media bullies
                            https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12433073

Oh please! It used to be pine tree Meads we used to honour! Now it’s some bird with pink hair.

Comment

As you know I have prepared - .
                              What I’d really like to know Wayne is just HOW you prepared, what is it that sets you apart from the sheep that blindly follow, the system, the government, the media?

Now this is something worth taking note of as I assume you are way more successful than I.

Not that I measure $$$ with success but it helps to know the rules of the game and HOW it should be played. (I’m successful if I can help my children grow up to be financially free)

Something they will never teach you in school.
                              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 03-04-2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Understand we're the virus was created..

Which country went into lockdown first..

Why did the rest of the world follow...

Which country came out of lockdown first...

Who bought all the commodities in March 2020 (and building supplies) while the world was cowering from "the virus "

Foolish sheep!

"Wall Street analysts enthuse about a new commodities “supercycle”—a period of above-trend prices driven by a structural shift in demand"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-copper-binge

Jeffas translation of "supercycle " coming this decade..means

Hyperinflation.
                                Last edited by Jeffa; 03-04-2021, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X