Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

Sorry about that Wayne I got that prediction from your wife's new boyfriend.
    Classic . Haha
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• I’ve learnt one thing about working to make someone else rich! They don’t give a rats ass about you!

my rant for the week!

Comment

Sorry about that Wayne I got that prediction from your wife's new boyfriend.
        Bulldust - I know him well and he wouldn't make a stupid prediction like that.

Comment

What makes this funny is the RBNZ may be forced to print more money, lower interest rates and remove LVRS again to stimulate the economy, pushing up house prices again.. and you can just about forget about DTI being introduced haha!!hahaha
          Churr bo ,me brainy like Tony Alexander

"Three final points: the news reduces the chances of the Reserve Bank raising its official cash rate before the end of 2022 – though it does not rule that out. The likelihood of debt to income ratios and restrictions on interest-only lending being introduced this year has fallen substantially. And prospects for renters at the low end of the socioeconomic spectrum have become decidedly worse and the news today will bring a rise in homelessness and extra blowout in the state house waiting list as the pool of rental properties shrinks and becomes more expensive."

https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/tony-...rket-fix-39159
          Last edited by Jeffa; 24-03-2021, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Bulldust - I know him well and he wouldn't make a stupid prediction like that.
            Let’s see what the next few months bring, in light of the latest changes I’m sure we are to see some movement downwards.

id say any new investor would be too shit scared to join this crazy investment category.

Comment

• Bank says we may have up to 750k available on a new rental, given the changes (early days) what’s everyone’s thoughts on when/if we will see a flattening of the market. I’m picking way less competition now so a great time to buy is the coming winter.

thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                Let’s see what the next few months bring, in light of the latest changes I’m sure we are to see some movement downwards.

id say any new investor would be too shit scared to join this crazy investment category.
                I think I did tell you there might be a buying window opportunity coming up FH.

Comment

I think I did tell you there might be a buying window opportunity coming up FH.
                  Yes and I’m just about primed to take full advantage of it!

Man I just love property!
                  Last edited by Frezzinghot; 24-03-2021, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Your the man FH!

Comment

• Bernie Hickey.

RBNZ may have to cut rates again to offset impact

Some economists suggest it could drive prices down more than 10% in the short term and have even suggested the Reserve Bank would have to remove the LVRs again to ‘rescue’ the market. This will be the real test. The Government has repeated it does not want to see prices fall of voters’ “main asset”. Ardern and Robertson repeatedly said yesterday they were committed to following through, regardless of any price falls, but its possible the Reserve Bank acts as the rescuer of first resort and last resort.

The irony of the Reserve Bank lowering interest rates again or removing LVRs to encourage more bank lending into housing to offset a Government move to discourage more lending into housing is somewhat ironic. Financial markets certainly see lower interest rates as an outcome. The New Zealand dollar dropped more than two percent over the last 24 hours overnight to 70.1 USc and local market interest rates fell around eight basis points.

“We see the policy mix as making the RBNZ’s job of driving inflation up more difficult,” BNZ’s market strategist Jason Wong said this morning.

“With lots of moving parts it’s hard to get specific with numbers, but the direction of influence from here seems clear – lower house prices, higher rents, less future monetary policy tightening required and less growth in housing debt going forward,” he said.

Comment

• I'm glad I've got 75% of my mortgages coming off fixed interest in a 4 months, might be some good interest rates coming up.I need to adjust my rents later this year as well.

ALL HAIL LORD ADRIAN ORR!!!

Comment

• Where's the conspiracy in all these posts - getting to be a boring thread.

Comment

Your the man FH!
                            Haha, I wish. Anyway I’m starting to like this investment gig more than my JOB. Once you understand the rules it’s so much easier, wish they (government) taught this to me at school instead of meaningless crap at school which prepares you to be broke!

Comment

• The KIWI NZD dropped below 70c to 69c usd, the markets are factoring interest rates cuts coming.

The big 4 Australian banks have had their responsible lending rules removed, our Australian owned banks may be pressured to keep up with their Ozzie counter parts.

I predicted a lot of big shit would happen in March.

Comment

Bernie Hickey.

RBNZ may have to cut rates again to offset impact

Some economists suggest it could drive prices down more than 10% in the short term and have even suggested the Reserve Bank would have to remove the LVRs again to ‘rescue’ the market. This will be the real test. The Government has repeated it does not want to see prices fall of voters’ “main asset”. Ardern and Robertson repeatedly said yesterday they were committed to following through, regardless of any price falls, but its possible the Reserve Bank acts as the rescuer of first resort and last resort.

The irony of the Reserve Bank lowering interest rates again or removing LVRs to encourage more bank lending into housing to offset a Government move to discourage more lending into housing is somewhat ironic. Financial markets certainly see lower interest rates as an outcome. The New Zealand dollar dropped more than two percent over the last 24 hours overnight to 70.1 USc and local market interest rates fell around eight basis points.

“We see the policy mix as making the RBNZ’s job of driving inflation up more difficult,” BNZ’s market strategist Jason Wong said this morning.

“With lots of moving parts it’s hard to get specific with numbers, but the direction of influence from here seems clear – lower house prices, higher rents, less future monetary policy tightening required and less growth in housing debt going forward,” he said.
                                Jeffa, the all seeing eye! Some say he’s supernatural . Just how does he know this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X