Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Some people could but they'd be wrong.
    Read some of the stuff Broke has claimed.
    Maybe what he says resonates with you (and I suspect it does).
    This is certainly the right thread for this stuff - conspiracy and nutty.
    Again Wayne, that is from your own paradigm of what you perceive is the truth.
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

I went to see the last game he ever played.
      At Eden Park.
      Good seats too.
      Still remember the smell of the hotdogs and low sunlight filtering through the remains of the early winter fog.

What he's talking about is just the that old Peruvian medication for malaria.

Jesuits powder, as it was called, back in the 1600's.

Made from the bark of a local New World tree.
      It's got that cool Indiana Jones, ancient civilization, lost world, magic potion vibe about it.
      It was all the rage back in the day,
      Can still be found in tonic water, some alcohol mixers, and French cooking, just for the bitter taste mind.

It's thought to work on the Malaria bug, by increasing the acid levels in the cells, stopping it form interacting with hemoglobin properly.

But it collects in the body and can be pretty toxic over time, causing all sorts of problems like blindness etc etc.

This new version, with the fancy name, has a lot of the nasties taken out of it.
      But while it still works on many malaria strains, and helps with other types of ailments ...

It's not much use for treating Covid19.
      It was tried, and found to be ineffective.

Seems Zinny's dropped the ball on this one.

(Thank you my chemistry tutor, and all teachers, we were listening even though It may have looked like we weren't.)
      Does anybody actually know what is in the the Pfizer vaccine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

Again Wayne, that is from your own paradigm of what you perceive is the truth.
        True - but I know what is true, lies and maybes.
        Have you thought that maybe your penchant for conspiracy is holding you back in your other goals?

Comment

• Yes.

its not an element like Gold or Hydrogen.

Its not several joined elements, like water or salt ( H20 or NaCl)

It's much more tricky.

It's a code, a code for life, written with a string of chemicals.

In this case it's called RNA.

When you get this string of chemicals, this code for life, and put it in you body...

It acts like a tiny machine. a little automatic production line.

It goes off and finds old chemicals lying around and builds a new string of chemicals, a new string of life.*

And just keeps doing that by the truckload.

The particular thing that this RNA machine builds is a shape that interferes with the lifecycle of the Covid 19 virus.

It builds an object with a spike shape on it , that spike shape stuffs up the plugs on the cells.

Kind of like someone stuffing a toothpick down your phone charger. good luck trying to use it while it's blocked.

* This is oversimplified, the word life is used generally here, many would contest the use.
          Last edited by McDuck; 09-03-2021, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Does anybody actually know what is in the the Pfizer vaccine?
            What do you think is in there?
            Nano bots from Bill Gates to track and control you?

Comment

True - but I know what is true, lies and maybes.
              Have you thought that maybe your penchant for conspiracy is holding you back in your other goals?
              No not really, what conspiracy do you talk of?

Ive not achieved my goal yet as I fluffed around not sticking to the knitting. (I got sidetracked as we tend to do sometimes)

All I know is I’m in a very small % of a pacific island demographic that owns more than 1 property. I’m doing phenomenally well and my wealth continues to grow by the month. Did I mention all my property is in Auckland. No mean feat given the median sales price is a mil plus.

Comment

Ive not achieved my goal yet as I fluffed around not sticking to the knitting. (I got sidetracked as we tend to do sometimes)

All I know is I’m in a very small % of a pacific island demographic that owns more than 1 property. I’m doing phenomenally well and my wealth continues to grow by the month. Did I mention all my property is in Auckland. No mean feat given the median sales price is a mil plus.
                I made 250k off my last deal, whether I reached my goal yet or not, I’m still doing better than most.

Comment

True - but I know what is true, lies and maybes
                  Again you miss the point, that is your paradigm and because you believe you are always right, the rest are nutters, can you actually prove that you are right Wayne?

Comment

I made 250k off my last deal, whether I reached my goal yet or not, I’m still doing better than most.
                    I could never have saved this much in my lifetime, and I finally understand how the money system works, unfortunately so many of my brothers don’t, that’s why they work for wages(dollars)

Comment

My own PPOR is also growing at a rate I cannot conceive, I never ever dreamed I would own a mil+ home, have I achieved a goal, yes indeed.

Comment

• Maybe the so called conspiracy you talk of Wayne has actually helped me.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post

Yes.

its not an element like Gold or Hydrogen.

Its not several joined elements, like water or salt ( H20 or NaCl)

It's much more tricky.

It's a code, a code for life, written with a string of chemicals.

In this case it's called RNA.

When you get this string of chemicals, this code for life, and put it in you body...

It acts like a tiny machine. a little automatic production line.

It goes off and finds old chemicals lying around and builds a new string of chemicals, a new string of life.*

And just keeps doing that by the truckload.

The particular thing that this RNA machine builds is a shape that interferes with the lifecycle of the Covid 19 virus.

It builds an object with a spike shape on it , that spike shape stuffs up the plugs on the cells.

Kind of like someone stuffing a toothpick down your phone charger. good luck trying to use it while it's blocked.

* This is oversimplified, the word life is used generally here, many would contest the use.
                          Wow you know your stuff, I’m impressed.

Comment

Wow you know your stuff, I’m impressed.
                            You ask good questions.
                            And it's good to know what's going into your body.

I sort of fudged over the last part of the process, for simplicity.

It's your body's natural defense system that really makes you immune.

The same warrior cells that activate an army of virus hunters each time you get a cold.
                            Or any sort of infection.

They are always on the hunt for anything that doesn't belong in your body.

Remember that spike object that I told you about earlier,

That's the same shape as part of the actual Covid 19 virus.

So by dumping a ton of those into your system, your own hunter cells will learn to identify them and attack them.

When the real virus turns up, whamo!, forewarned is forearmed.

Those elite, specifically trained shock troops go to work.

The invaders don't stand a chance.

Picture World War II in miniature.

Yes, that's why you feel like crap when you're ill.
                            A tiny world war has been waged in your body.

* simplified for clarity.
                            Last edited by McDuck; 10-03-2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Seems to be a few people protesting out here in South Auckland, is the sleeping giant awakening.

A big big distraction atm is the America’s Cup for sure. What is going on you kiwis, is the Auld mug all consuming.

relief from sport is great isn’t it?
                              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 16-03-2021, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• What words of wisdom will we get from the government today to control house prices in NZ.

will they be able to stop rising prices from their announcement today or will it fuel more price spikes?

Comment

Working...
                                X