Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    I should mention I bought a crap load when banks were throwing money at property investors before the GFC so they became cash flow properties after time so my situation is different to yours.
    Yes, I got sidetracked a bit back then with trading, so a bit of catching up to do, oh well we shall see what we see.
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

Its been said there are many a lazy Maori, personally I don't believe that as that is what the super elite have led them to believe.

Damn hard working in fact.
      No seriously I am lazy that's how I figured out how to retire wealthy.

It doesn't mean I'm not buying it means I'll wait for the market to settle down and buy bargains when ever that maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

No seriously I am lazy that's how I figured out how to retire wealthy.

It doesn't mean I'm not buying it means I'll wait for the market to settle down and buy bargains when ever that maybe.
        An envious position.

Comment

• Hahahaha hahahaha hahaha.

Comment

• If you want to know the results of the fight, it’s a scam, just like the bat virus. Hahahaha

Comment

• The next 7 days is said to cost the economy 400-500mil dollars. Could feed the homeless/poor for a few decades. Is it worth the life of a few? How many are we actually talking about anyway? Silly silly sheep.
              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 28-02-2021, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• People should be able to freely enter Auckland under alert level 3 lockdown, instead of waiting up to six hours just to get home, ACT leader David Seymour says.

You think Auckand traffic was bad, check out the wait times to get into Auckland!

Comment

• Should people also be allowed to go to school and the gym while waiting for the results of a covid test, if they don't feel ill?

Comment

People should be able to freely enter Auckland under alert level 3 lockdown, instead of waiting up to six hours just to get home, ACT leader David Seymour says.

You think Auckand traffic was bad, check out the wait times to get into Auckland!
                    Unfortunately, if they enter they will probably later want to leave - and get rather upset when told they can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDuck View Post
                      Should people also be allowed to go to school and the gym while waiting for the results of a covid test, if they don't feel ill?
                      This is the thing about this virus, I have researched a lot on why people get sick, usually it’s the food. Highly processed, artificial food is at the heart of most illnesses, even the fluoride in the water is causing massive issues, the fix to most issues with health lies in the food and excercise. Good food (cruciferous, some fruits and most vegetables) and exercise is CRITICAL to longevity and good health. So imho shutting down the gyms and locking people in their homes is the opposite of what I would do, the sun and has huge benefits and vitamin D is so good for you.

So what you are seeing from governments world wide is all wrong, they should be promoting good eating habits, but what do you see in lockdowns, stay home, stay safe, m slogan would be, go out buy good natural food, get as much exercise as possible, build up your immune system to fight off anything. So banning people from gyms is the opposite of what they should be doing, remember 99.7% of people with this virus and have no or any I’ll effects from this.

scaremongering only causes more stress to the general public not to mention higher stress levels which make you sick. Has cancer, diabetes and heart health disappeared since this pandemic started, I’d say no, so why are we not attacking the causes of these deadly diseases, the answer as always is $$$$.

Comment

• Some free advice, long term waster fasting has proven to cure all cancers! By long term I mean up to 40 days!

40 days you say! Well would you do 40 days to live, or take toxic chemicals which will kill you anyway.

Comment

This is the thing about this virus, I have researched a lot on why people get sick, usually it’s the food. Highly processed, artificial food is at the heart of most illnesses, even the fluoride in the water is causing massive issues, the fix to most issues with health lies in the food and excercise. Good food (cruciferous, some fruits and most vegetables) and exercise is CRITICAL to longevity and good health. So imho shutting down the gyms and locking people in their homes is the opposite of what I would do, the sun and has huge benefits and vitamin D is so good for you.

So what you are seeing from governments world wide is all wrong, they should be promoting good eating habits, but what do you see in lockdowns, stay home, stay safe, m slogan would be, go out buy good natural food, get as much exercise as possible, build up your immune system to fight off anything. So banning people from gyms is the opposite of what they should be doing, remember 99.7% of people with this virus and have no or any I’ll effects from this.

scaremongering only causes more stress to the general public not to mention higher stress levels which make you sick. Has cancer, diabetes and heart health disappeared since this pandemic started, I’d say no, so why are we not attacking the causes of these deadly diseases, the answer as always is $$$$.
                          You do understand that people aren't 'shut in their homes'? They can go outside!
                          You can also go out and buy healthy food - people are allowed to go to the supermarket etc even at level 4.
                          Gyms are good but just a regular good healthy walk would do a lot of people immeasurable good - and they are still allowed to do that.

Interestingly flu deaths have been way down from the 'usual' ~500/yr so that was another 'benefit' of the 1st lockdown and people's general better hygiene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            Interestingly flu deaths have been way down from the 'usual' ~500/yr so that was another 'benefit' of the 1st lockdown and people's general better hygiene.
                            I’m not sure there is any benefit of these lockdowns, 100b dollars in stimulus from the lockdowns which will be paid for by everyday working tax people.

Anyway, my point is diet and excercise can cure most diseases, and just because the supermarkets are open doesn’t mean the public are getting what they need, I live and work in South Auckland and I can tell you they are not, I high proportion of this community buy cheap, highly processed foods, highly saturated cheap vegetable oil fried foods which causes massive artery issues causing high blood pressure and many issues that come with it.

I guess you cannot change these ingrained habits but if you get yourself educated you can beat anything, not that the government will tell you that in the daily briefings of stay home, stay safe and be kind. Sorry but being kind will not make you any healthier.

Comment

• To date 14b spent on the wage subsidy to date for the pandemic. Wow I wonder how many homeless that would house. Incredible.

Comment

I’m not sure there is any benefit of these lockdowns, 100b dollars in stimulus from the lockdowns which will be paid for by everyday working tax people.

Anyway, my point is diet and excercise can cure most diseases, and just because the supermarkets are open doesn’t mean the public are getting what they need, I live and work in South Auckland and I can tell you they are not, I high proportion of this community buy cheap, highly processed foods, highly saturated cheap vegetable oil fried foods which causes massive artery issues causing high blood pressure and many issues that come with it.

I guess you cannot change these ingrained habits but if you get yourself educated you can beat anything, not that the government will tell you that in the daily briefings of stay home, stay safe and be kind. Sorry but being kind will not make you any healthier.
                                People buy cheap because they choose to - they could buy healthy.
                                Some choose because they can't afford better - no Govt promotion will fix that.
                                Of course, Govts promoting things is seen as being paternalistic (at best).

Diet will fix Covid - that's a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X