X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    "He" will start his return from Israel..
    What are those chaps up to?
    Are the casualties on both sides even?
    Or is one side going overboard.
    I thought the main idea was an eye for an eye.

The ends never justify the means.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    "He" will start his return from Israel..

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied

Immigration and tourism play a key role in prices.

If Immigration remains low this is good for wage growth but could take years to catch up to Australia meaning low growth low inflation in the medium term following the current inflation spike.

I'm carefully reading what the central banks are saying not the retail banks.

The retail banks are there to squeeze as much money out of you as possible that's why they are talking up inflation.

Like I say only the beast and his army can control the flow of money ,inflation and coronavirus and hopefully aliens attacking the next world financial crisis.

Its manipulated McD we won't change our narrative on that.
    It's also the reason I don't invest capital into New Zealand because I expect a return on my money.
    Last edited by Jeffa; 18-05-2021, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by McDuck View Post

Why do you connect closed borders to inflation.?
    Immigration and tourism play a key role in prices.

If Immigration remains low this is good for wage growth but could take years to catch up to Australia meaning low growth low inflation in the medium term following the current inflation spike.

I'm carefully reading what the central banks are saying not the retail banks.

The retail banks are there to squeeze as much money out of you as possible that's why they are talking up inflation.

Like I say only the beast and his army can control the flow of money ,inflation and coronavirus and hopefully aliens attacking the next world financial crisis.

Its manipulated McD we won't change our narrative on that.

Leave a comment:

• McDuck
    replied

3. Interest rates move on inflation.
    If our borders are still shut this time next year, I can't see inflation moving above 2%.

All my scaremongering on inflation could be transitory or short term...only Satan's army can control the
    fate of mindless sheep.
    Why do you connect closed borders to inflation.?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post

I look forward to all opinions about my thoughts above.
    3. Interest rates move on inflation.
    If our borders are still shut this time next year, I can't see inflation moving above 2%.

All my scaremongering on inflation could be transitory or short term...only Satan's army can control the
    fate of mindless sheep.

Leave a comment:

• McDuck
    replied
    Originally posted by donna View Post

Isn’t it a dip on its way to 100K or more by the end of 2021?

It's running on the greater fool theory a the moment.
    And the arrogance of youth.
    Most with mixed digital portfolios.
    When that pops, you're going to see just how soft they really are.

See.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

There must be a lot of Millennial money tied up in digital currency at the moment.
    Not the fantasy price 60K per share money,
    but the actual 30k real money that they paid for the share, (out of their pay packets).

Where would that money have usually been spent?
    Fast food, video games, vaping,?
    Saving for houses, a wedding, training, meeting new people at leisure activities? having a child?
    Whatever, it's delayed consumption.
    It must be hurting other markets.

Is this basically an exporting of value overseas.
    Is there any duty on it?
    Last edited by McDuck; 18-05-2021, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by donna View Post

Now that's gambling not investing...but hey if it reaches 100k by xmas you can scorn and mock me,just remember to put a good chunk of money on it.
    Last edited by Jeffa; 17-05-2021, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied

Bitcoin down 28% this month, you need to wait for a bottom.

The bottoms easy to find,its when nobody's buying it for about 5 years..exactly like the housing market.

That's how I became financially free, buying assets when nobody else was...then selling to buy more

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy4QihFA6m8

If I had the capital I would look seriously at commercial, not sure NZ is the right place though.

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    So just where are we going to head with interest rates this year?

To me it seems some banks are signaling what they are going to do, Already we are seeing a 1 in front of interest rates, not even a month from the government announcing its going to scratch interest deductibility for new investors. Do they know something we don't?

Here is my take on it: (for what its worth)

1. The banks know most investors are out, its a huge chunk of their value, they need more slaves so they are starting to encourage new investors/FHBs into the market to make up the shortfall of investors buying existing stock, they know a low interest rate will entice new buyers & investors so will hit 2 birds with 1 stone here.

2. The 2 banks that have gone low and early know the others will follow soon after, and wanted to get a jump on them to grab market share, applications should be flowing their way as some brokers won't be as busy as previous as investors leave in their droves.

3. Interest rates are heading up next year and these banks want as many tax slaves as possible for when they do.

Now these are just my thoughts, but with these measures there always are unintended consequences. The fact that FHBs and investors will jump all over this rate and into new builds will no doubt drive prices skyrocketing for any new builds, existing stock just doesn't get left behind, the very people the government is trying to help has just shafted them as the price of existing stock goes up with new builds, the poor FHB needs even more money and more tax slave years to pay of the damn loan!

Man this is a vicious circle, no problem if you brought 7-10yrs ago, you are just sitting on the sidelines counting how much equity you have for that upgrade.

I look forward to all opinions about my thoughts above.
    Last edited by Frezzinghot; 17-05-2021, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied

I wouldn't worry too much about first home buyer's, there only going to end up as tax slave's and renters.

Disclosure:

In my financial asset portfolio I own a position in the US investment banks and Australian banks.
    ​​​​​​

​​​​Its a hedge against myself.
    ...pigs feet for dinner McD.
    The new stupid, FHBs. Keep ticking up those huge loans you suckers.

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    Originally posted by McDuck View Post

Wait...
    Are they also lending it to speculators...?
    wtf,

If this low priced money puts speculators into opposition with first home buyers...then you are correct.
    Bankers are all melon farmers, and an enemy of the public.

Eat all bankers,
    better still make them into free school lunches, and solve two problems.

Those big fat bankers at the top of the tall buildings in the city will make mighty good eating.
    Yes investors, the gravy train just keeps chugging along, Choo, Choo!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    Bitcoin, any advice on where to start?
    Bitcoin down 28% this month, you need to wait for a bottom.

The bottoms easy to find,its when nobody's buying it for about 5 years..exactly like the housing market.

That's how I became financially free, buying assets when nobody else was...then selling to buy more

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    I wouldn't worry too much about first home buyer's, there only going to end up as tax slave's and renters.
    ...pigs feet for dinner McD.
    I refer to first home buyer's as stupid sheep.
    Early numbers show they are leaving the market.
    The same sheep pushed up the price of Bitcoin, now that's being sold off making the Elon Musk richer.

First time home buyers chasing around the market like it's going out of fashion make me laugh..those sheep can continue paying rent and wait until the housing market heads for the moon then buy at the top of the market..then complain about it.
    ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X