X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    On Wednesday 24 February, the Committee reached a consensus to:
    • hold the OCR at 0.25 percent;
    • maintain the existing LSAP programme of a maximum of $100 billion by June 2022; and
    • maintain the existing FLP conditions.
    JEFFA READS HOUSE PRICES TO THE MOON!
    I can hear all the broken hearts starting to warm there engines up and start complaining about house prices..so so sad.

Comment

• $650k is looking like the budget. What can one do to get that extra 100k? Equity is not the problem, servicing at higher rates is.

Trying to think outside the square here without going to 2nd tier lending.
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
        $650k is looking like the budget. What can one do to get that extra 100k? Equity is not the problem, servicing at higher rates is.

Trying to think outside the square here without going to 2nd tier lending.
        You need cash flow to release equity.

Side hustle job or company,raise your rents, hustle hustle hustle.

Try multiple leasehold apartment's in or Auckland or get a buyer's agent to find you 2 or 3 in Australia.

Sounds like you won't be able to move forward without cash flow.

I bought a block of unit's in Christchurch last year during the pandemic to improve my cash flow but I hear it's pretty tough now ?

Nothing wrong with non banks if it helps you move forward.. pay the extra cost you can always move it back once the market settled and lvrs lower and rent increases.

The medium in south is 800 to 1m so you will have to buy well but you should find something.

​​​​​​
        Last edited by donna; 24-02-2021, 09:39 PM.

Comment

You need cash flow to release equity.

Try multiple leasehold apartment's in or Auckland or get a buyer's agent to find you 2 or 3 in Australia.

Sounds like you won't be able to move forward without cash flow.

I bought a block of unit's in Christchurch last year during the pandemic to improve my cash flow but I hear it's pretty tough now ?

Nothing wrong with non banks if it helps you move forward.. pay the extra cost you can always move it back once the market settled and lvrs lower and rent increases.

The medium in south is 800 to 1m so you will have to buy well but you should find something.

​​​​​​
          Yes cashflow is the issue for sure, I probably have another 7k per annum once I raise rents but that does not help the application process now, the deal of the century maybe just around the corner.

Comment

Yes cashflow is the issue for sure, I probably have another 7k per annum once I raise rents but that does not help the application process now, the deal of the century maybe just around the corner.
            No what I'm referring to is the purchase after this were you planning on stopping at this next property?

Comment

• Most investors usually max out at 2 or 3 if you want more you need cash flow property or businesses.

Comment

• Cash flow apartments cash flow commercial.. these can help you buy more house's.

Comment

No what I'm referring to is the purchase after this were you planning on stopping at this next property?
                  Continuing to purchase, want passive income to eventually replace income

Comment

• I have a dual income property in amongst townhouses and units and will probably look at increasing rents in the not too distant future.
                    Last edited by Frezzinghot; 24-02-2021, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Robert Kiosake, Bob jones,Nathan birch most of these investors are worth 100s of millions because they buy hundreds of cash flow properties.

I have a mix of both, but because I'm a lazy Maori I can't be bothered going to that level.. but it might be in you to do it FH!

You can do it for conspiracy theoriest!!

Comment

• I'll probably look to start up a side business to increase cashflow, nothing too time consuming like scaffold hireage etc.

Comment

Robert Kiosake, Bob jones,Nathan birch most of these investors are worth 100s of millions because they buy hundreds of cash flow properties.

I have a mix of both, but because I'm a lazy Maori I can't be bothered going to that level.. but it might be in you to do it FH!

You can do it for conspiracy theoriest!!
                          "I think therefore I am". And the tax slave drivers can go $%^k themselves.

Comment

I have a mix of both, but because I'm a lazy Maori
                            Its been said there are many a lazy Maori, personally I don't believe that as that is what the super elite have led them to believe.

Damn hard working in fact.

Comment

• I should mention I bought a crap load when banks were throwing money at property investors before the GFC so they became cash flow properties after time so my situation is different to yours.

Comment

Its been said there are many a lazy Maori, personally I don't believe that as that is what the super elite have led them to believe.

Damn hard working in fact.
                                But there is the odd one. I only know the working ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X