Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6m49vNjEGs

How the rich get richer, the lamens version even a smuck like me can understand
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• It’s nearly 4 months since my last purchase, my broker says I have enough equity built up to pull out 608k in equity to buy another. I’m in 2 minds as I wanted to go central Auckland for higher/faster growth, 600k is a south Auckland sum, question is do I wait for more capital growth or take what’s on offer now and buy again. Stuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
        It’s nearly 4 months since my last purchase, my broker says I have enough equity built up to pull out 608k in equity to buy another. I’m in 2 minds as I wanted to go central Auckland for higher/faster growth, 600k is a south Auckland sum, question is do I wait for more capital growth or take what’s on offer now and buy again. Stuck.
        To many variables..get rich slow I'd rather buy now than wait and hope .

The old boring quote is not timing the market but time in the market.
        Last edited by Jeffa; 26-01-2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post

To many variables..get rich slow I'd rather buy now than wait and hope .

The old boring quote is not timing the market but time in the market.
          Yes I suppose moving forward with the plan and putting the equity to work is what is required

Comment

• https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/its-c...e-suburb-38929

You know its bad when......A property in Manurewa goes for $1million bucks

Comment

https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/its-c...e-suburb-38929

You know its bad when......A property in Manurewa goes for $1million bucks
              Check back in 5 years..we be like "hey remember when you could buy a house with a full section in Rewa for only 1million, it was so cheapback then..now its 2million if your lucky, .those greedy investors!"
              Last edited by Jeffa; 26-01-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/4sYSyuuLk5g

Watching Contagion on Netflix, it’s uncanny how accurate the movie is to what is happening now in the world.

the kicker is right at the end, guess where the virus started, you guessed it, a bat!
                Last edited by Frezzinghot; 27-01-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• What’s a bet they do not cancel the America’s Cup

Comment

What’s a bet they do not cancel the America’s Cup
                    They'll probably make the sailor's wear face masks on the ocean...and maybe some social distancing by the local sea life might help.

Comment

• I’m stuck in poor mans thinking atm. I’m spending dollars & cents on a multi income property I own which is behind on deferred maintenance, it’s a 7.5% gross yield property, current rate on that property is 2.39%, I’m having buyers remorse but it’s still going up in value. Have owned for 5yrs.

Am I being a stingy landlord worried about the small stuff and not focusing on the wider financial of this property?

Comment

I’m stuck in poor mans thinking atm. I’m spending dollars & cents on a multi income property I own which is behind on deferred maintenance, it’s a 7.5% gross yield property, current rate on that property is 2.39%, I’m having buyers remorse but it’s still going up in value. Have owned for 5yrs.

Am I being a stingy landlord worried about the small stuff and not focusing on the wider financial of this property?
                        My tenants are usually longer term so I repair what needs to be repaired as cheaply as possible, I'll reno before next tenant depending how bad it is.Some of my properties are in the hood so they get pretty hard wear and tear..I've always had a credit line of 10k per property but increased it to 20k for any majors. I should have claimed insurance on my last one but was distracted by work..I focus alot more on my properties and investments now I'm an unemployed muti millionaire.

Comment

• You should never have buyers remorse there's always capital growth, rental growth, added value, development potential..always look long term.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
                            You should never have buyers remorse there's always capital growth, rental growth, added value, development potential..always look long term.
                            The Beauty atm is you can literally check your values monthly and see some sort of growth, but its the day to day cashflow(income/outgoings) that you see now. Im one of those investors who really hustles for every dollar, sometimes to my detriment! Whats that saying again, 'Take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves'.

Im not sure about that, my focus atm is almost watch every penny and I miss the overall picture! Growing the portfolio I feel I need to manage the costs better. Looking at the overall value Im happy but still find myself micro managing the costs. This probably come from the back up funds being a little low, next refinance Im looking for 100k buffer, there is a fair amount of cashflow on tap but I want to be able tom keep some of this for myself at some stage, goal being passive income of 100k to replace my job.

Im not afraid of debt, just the managing of it to stay SAFE as possible, outside events aside. On a better note the broker is working hard to pull my equity and I should have pre approval in the next few week. Happy days really.
                            Last edited by Frezzinghot; 28-01-2021, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Birch had a big year last year he purchased 2 hotels, farmland, multiple properties..he paid cash. He said the banks won't lend to him he's too maxed out..I reckon he sold some Bitcoin and gold to buy those..he still the man,he was buying properties on credit card interest in 2018 , really risky but he forecast what was going to happen with central banks several years ago, now OZ is at the beginning of there boom...I was stunned when it actually started happening in 2020 and I wish I had the balls to buy properties with credit card debt. I'm glad I made my moves early though.

The systems a scam FH..the banks ,central banks and Muppet governments knew this was coming..that's why John Key quit, he had a heads up.

Comment

• Was listening to the US Federal governor speak today, he said there keeping interest rates low even after inflation hits 2% ,there going to let it go much farther for growth.

The middle class is going to get squeezed this decade, not going to be pretty.

I'm predicting Adrian Orr will say something similar next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X