Clear All

• where has theliberalleft gone

havnt seen him for a while??

He's walking on the wild side.
    Looking absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Lefty's Various Aliases Discussion

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
      Bluekiwi is truly niggardly when it comes to praise for the Labour party.
      Now that I know you are a lady TLL, I will have to take it easy on you

Its just far too easy anyway :0

Comment

Don't take it easy on my account, lest be raised sexism claims.

Comment

must be on a nice overseas holiday

Comment

sexism - treating the sexes differently
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

Probably doesn't apply to TLL in any of its incarnations
              as it does seem to be either asexual or bi-sexual.
              Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Underwent a gender realignment and turned into leftette after being banned.
                DFTBA

Comment

Referring to either me or my partner as "it", Perry, is somewhat unbecoming of a moderator, don't you think?

Comment

Not at all, given the schizophrenia associated with your assorted personas
                    on PT. Something most PT regulars have readily discerned, despite your pro-
                    tests. I.e. despite some names having ended, the style lingers on.
                    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Comment

Assorted personas, bollocks. They say perception is reality, and my perception of your "it" post is one that finds offence. Who cares what others discern or otherwise? None of them have referred to me as "it" as far as I know.

Comment

Why don't the moderator and leftie take this elsewhere !

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
                          Assorted personas, bollocks. They say perception is reality, and my perception of your "it" post is one that finds offence. Who cares what others discern or otherwise? None of them have referred to me as "it" as far as I know.
                          Don't go away mad - just go away: in all your forms.

Comment

Lefty's Various Aliases Discussion

Why go away? I learn a lot from many posts and would like to think I contribute to many as well. Why are being so obnoxious & nasty to me, Perry? TLL was banned for a reason yet to be given, although you have implied it was because he belittled or otherwise offended a moderator. But it's ok for you, a moderator, to offend/belittle contributors? Something's out of whack with that picture.

Comment

Maybe you're all riled because Oracle are going to clean up tomorrow. Go Oracle!

Comment

Working...
                              X