Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Perry - yes it's supposed to be the 'New Topics' but that needs reconfiguring and a name change so I am getting it renamed to 'New Posts' and for it to show in descending order newest first.

Lots of reconfiguration going on.
    SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi All,

We're still tweaking the searches so we get what we're used to for both 'new topics', 'new replies'.

New Topics will be all new discussions the user has not seen (in descending order of latest presenting first)

New posts will be all new posts the user has not seen and also the latest presenting first.

-----------------

What you may not be aware of is each forum has e.g. 'Property Investment' in New Zealand has it's own 'lastest activity' so you can view what's been going on just for that specific forum. The old version of vB had 'latest activity - sitewide. Let me know if you want this search feature back - and I can get it put on the second menu bar under the logo.

Attached Files

Comment

Did you know if you add tags to your new discussions, other users and you can click on the tags and search results appear matching the keyword? It's really effective and a great way to find discussions on similar topics.

Here's an example

go here

and then click on one of the tags and view the search results

cheers,

Donna
        Last edited by donna; 25-11-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X