Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining the forums - is it easy?

Hi All,

Just want to know your experience in registering on these forums since we're launched PropertyTalk.com.

Is joining a straightforward process?

Is it easy to find how to join?

Did you know when you had joined and what to do next?

What suggestions do you have for us so we can make the process easier?

Many thanks,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Hi,

Joining the Forums is the easy part. Keeping track of them is difficult though, maybe I'm missing something though.

Is there and easy way to keep track of Forums?

What I'm doing at the moment to track down lost forums is using my own history..... that works well.

Aston.

Comment

Aston,
      When you have found a thread (ie a conversation on a forum) that you wish to monitor, click on the little down-arrow on the Thread Tools menu (just above the first post).

This will show a drop-down menu: now click on 'Subscribe to this Thread'. You will then receive emails on a regular basis when someone has posted a new comment.

To see which threads you have subscribed to, click on User CP (on the menu near the top), and from there click on 'List Subscriptions'.

Donna, in answer to your question, I have found it pretty easy and straight forward even though this is the first forum I have subscribed to. But then, I'm kinda computer savvy, so I'm not the best one to comment!

BTW - I think it's a fantastic site - I am learning so much!
      Lisa

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

Keep it coming! We are changing the view a wee bit on registration to show a lot of the options so you don't have to search for them.

Also we have a wee surprise coming soon too! Just worked it out today and it's in test mode now so won't be long.

Yay!

Donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
        X