Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced search function

Sarah,

In RHF thread >>here<< a few of us tried using the search function with not much luck. It seemed to find details from the most recent posts, but nothing from the old.

Cheers for your help. You are doing an awesome job!
    Marcus.

Hmmm, I've searched on some of my favourite terms and found posts from way back and new ones.

There's a new post on Doom & Gloom and if I search on Doom I get old and new.

I'm reindexing so we'll see how it is after that
    Charging enough rent?
    NZ Scams to Avoid
    Add a sleepout to your rental property

Comment

The reindex has finished. Let me know if there are any issues.

Sarah

Charging enough rent?
      NZ Scams to Avoid

Comment

Sarah
        Something has improved with the search now when i search for weatherside I get more than the 2 posts I did a few days ago. Maybe search is fixed

Comment

Hey thanks Sarah,

I did a search on 'Millionaire' earlier today and got zip then tried again this evening and got plenty.

Cheers,
          Marcus.
          Last edited by Marcus; 26-07-2005, 11:35 PM. Reason: Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus
            I did a search on 'Millionaire' earlier today and got zip then tried again this evening and got plenty.
            If only it was as easy to be one
            Charging enough rent?
            NZ Scams to Avoid

Comment

Something else that's a bit odd is that if I'm within the NZ forum and I click "new posts", it shows all new posts from all forums instead of just the NZ one. It's not a big deal now but when the other forums get busy, it would be really annoying to have to wade through everything to find the area you want.
              You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

I think the New Posts function lists ALL new posts. I'd like to zero in on NZ posts only, but now I've got over it and just select what I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by drelly
                  Something else that's a bit odd is that if I'm within the NZ forum and I click "new posts", it shows all new posts from all forums instead of just the NZ one. It's not a big deal now but when the other forums get busy, it would be really annoying to have to wade through everything to find the area you want.

Yes sounds like a good option.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that when you go from one page to another, it always sends you to the bottom of the page? Or is there something in my water?
                    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Drelly there must be something in my water too coz I get the same thing.

It's irritating... But with all the changes there are bound to be teething problems.

Cheers, Nobleone.
                      Mistakes are just another tool for learning

Comment

Originally posted by drelly
                        Has anyone else noticed that when you go from one page to another, it always sends you to the bottom of the page? Or is there something in my water?
                        Hello Drelly,

Nope everyone has this issue

This Saturday we are going to upgrade the forum to remove the current issues like the one above.

Cheers

Marc
                        Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Working...
                        X