links to sites that contain a virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• links to sites that contain a virus

i just pushed one of your advertisments on the sidebar for money tv, and the site has an autodownloader, im unsure what that is but my norton autoprotect stopped it. i realise these adds pay for your site but maybe you could you ask lisa dudson what she is playing at.

Hi dmdmdm,

I'm no techie but going to that site reveals the automatic downloading of the youtube video display frames. As their site is fundamentally all about viewing videos - it's a fairly reasonable guess that - that is the 'autodownloader' you are referring to.

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by dmdmdm View Post
      i just pushed one of your advertisments on the sidebar for money tv, and the site has an autodownloader, im unsure what that is but my norton autoprotect stopped it. i realise these adds pay for your site but maybe you could you ask lisa dudson what she is playing at.
      In my opinion some of these programs designed to help you ie Norton, can end up slowing things down. Some of these programs almost seem to be based on the concept, that if you don't outside you will remain safe from car accidents.
      Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
      My Website
      Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

Working...
      X