Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arowhena
    replied
    If anyone is interested, here is the link to the last version of his mortgage software program. Keeping true to his wishes, it is still free.

http://www.martianlogic.net/

Click on book overview, and then download.

Becky

Leave a comment:

• Bob Kane
    replied
    I suppose exnzpat rides off into his renovated kitchen on his trusty nail-puller with his gal by his side?

Leave a comment:

• fatfishandchipman
    replied
    Busy,

I guess you are referring to me being exnzpat? But of course I’ve been accused of being Bernard Hickey and a host of other the Auckland real estate pundits and entrepreneurs, and so, your accusation is without merit. I am none of them.

The eBook sold on Amazon does have the last chapter of exnzpat’s tale, and so I thought I would direct people to it. At 99 American cents it’s a “keeper.”

Leave a comment:

• BusyLizzy
    replied
    Why would anyone buy it if the entire story is posted here? Unless you know something that we don't know FCC? Oh, but of course you do.

Leave a comment:

• fatfishandchipman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    And I thought Osama had been killed ?

Careful Bluekiwi. Remember, this is the infamous “Haunted Thread.” The last thing we need is more bad karma! I would hate either’s ghostly remains to visit me one stormy night.

Leave a comment:

• Bluekiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by fatfishandchipman View Post
    And I thought Osama had been killed ?

Leave a comment:

• fatfishandchipman
    replied
    UH OH!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004QOATCU

Leave a comment:

• Bob Kane
    replied
    I'm posting here because that other thread is locked.

And a good thing too.
    Exnzpat is one sick puppy.
    He needs treatment, not publicity.

Seek help, exnzpat, seek help.

Leave a comment:

• tpr2
    replied
    My Mum told me not to play with my Sock Puppet.

Leave a comment:

• cube
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    Are you under any obligation to disclose anything to the IRD in addition to what they can find out for themselves on the website,

Oh damn forgot to use my Sockpuppet "Kiwi".
    Not without a court order, I'd hope!

Leave a comment:

• Bluekiwi
    replied
    Are you under any obligation to disclose anything to the IRD in addition to what they can find out for themselves on the website,

Oh damn forgot to use my Sockpuppet "Kiwi".
    Last edited by Perry; 13-04-2010, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperDad
    replied
    Originally posted by whitt View Post
    Mods have IP address access so can easily verify if Expatnz and the new person reporting info are located in USA.
    Speaking on behalf of the mods, using IP matching is something that we are not happy to do, or at least are not happy to publicly report on the results of doing. This would set a very dangerous precedent. Many posters are happy to post from behind a veil of relative anonymity - even concerning the location they are posting from. It would be a breach of trust were we to reveal a poster's location.

We sometimes have a bit of a giggle when we find that someone is using a "sock puppet" - another identity besides their "main" one. Nevertheless, we do not make these findings public.

Paul.

Leave a comment:

• whitt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
    Why not post the newspaper links and let us make up our own minds?
    Maybe that could have been an option before Mods chose to ignore the association with PT.
    Mods have IP address access so can easily verify if Expatnz and the new person reporting info are located in USA. They can also email direct to newbie for newspaper verification etc.

Stories like this have a habit of getting out anyway. If there is any truth what is wrong with saying so and publish verification? Then on the other side if it can not be verified then label it a hoax , tell us and move on.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Kane
    replied
    Fair enough too.
    I did a google search on exnzpat and found that site with his drama queen story.
    If we ignore him, he might go away.

Leave a comment:

• cube
    replied
    The mods are not of a mind to comment on or discuss the rumours around exnzpat.

If you wish to discuss the matter, rather than Property Investment, please do so on the site linked to from here:

http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...0&postcount=33

Leave a comment:

Working...
X