No announcement yet.

exnzpat buys a rental!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm Shalodge... I did notice someone newish posting the other day that sounded suspiciously like Expat.
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojo View Post
      This thread is haunted, I swear!! I typed 'nothing' in my post above in CAPS and look at what came out? And my 'shocked' smiley not only didn't 'work', but now looks more like someone sticking his tongue out....

Mwahahahaha
      Ha ha! Nice one, 'ghost'!

Comment

• Definitely haunted guys, I had a message that Whitt had just posted on this thread, but when I looked there hasnt been anything thing since 2009.

Comment

• There is an unproven rumour a disaster occurred. I suggest the Mods of PT seek to verify the rumour and if true post the original posts of mine and the other person. Plus a link of newspaper reports etc that verify the rumour.

PT has always been independent and if true I would like the truth revealed with consideration to closing thread several weeks later.

Anyway ExpatNZ last version of analysis software is available for free just email:
          [email protected] and you will be sent a copy. Do not ask questions or expect anything from this email just ask for the analysis software and you will be emailed it
          Last edited by Perry; 12-04-2010, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whitt View Post
            There is an unproven rumour a disaster occurred. I suggest the Mods of PT seek to verify the rumour and if true post the original posts of mine and the other person. Plus a link of newspaper reports etc that verify the rumour.

PT has always been independent and if true I would like the truth revealed with consideration to closing thread several weeks later.
            I don't really follow what's going on, Whitt.
            I would think it a bit hard for the PT mods to verify any rumour that's going around - are the mods going to fly to the States and check out dead bodies?
            Why not post the newspaper links and let us make up our own minds?
            Presumably the mods have stepped in to stop litigation of some sort.
            Perhaps the mods could make a comment and indicate a timeframe when they expect to report back.

Comment

• The mods are not of a mind to comment on or discuss the rumours around exnzpat.

If you wish to discuss the matter, rather than Property Investment, please do so on the site linked to from here:

http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...0&postcount=33
              DFTBA

Comment

• Fair enough too.
                I did a google search on exnzpat and found that site with his drama queen story.
                If we ignore him, he might go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
                  Why not post the newspaper links and let us make up our own minds?
                  Maybe that could have been an option before Mods chose to ignore the association with PT.
                  Mods have IP address access so can easily verify if Expatnz and the new person reporting info are located in USA. They can also email direct to newbie for newspaper verification etc.

Stories like this have a habit of getting out anyway. If there is any truth what is wrong with saying so and publish verification? Then on the other side if it can not be verified then label it a hoax , tell us and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by whitt View Post
                    Mods have IP address access so can easily verify if Expatnz and the new person reporting info are located in USA.
                    Speaking on behalf of the mods, using IP matching is something that we are not happy to do, or at least are not happy to publicly report on the results of doing. This would set a very dangerous precedent. Many posters are happy to post from behind a veil of relative anonymity - even concerning the location they are posting from. It would be a breach of trust were we to reveal a poster's location.

We sometimes have a bit of a giggle when we find that someone is using a "sock puppet" - another identity besides their "main" one. Nevertheless, we do not make these findings public.

Paul.

Comment

• Are you under any obligation to disclose anything to the IRD in addition to what they can find out for themselves on the website,

Oh damn forgot to use my Sockpuppet "Kiwi".
                      Last edited by Perry; 13-04-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
                        Are you under any obligation to disclose anything to the IRD in addition to what they can find out for themselves on the website,

Oh damn forgot to use my Sockpuppet "Kiwi".
                        Not without a court order, I'd hope!
                        DFTBA

Comment

• My Mum told me not to play with my Sock Puppet.

Comment

• I'm posting here because that other thread is locked.

And a good thing too.
                            Exnzpat is one sick puppy.
                            He needs treatment, not publicity.

Seek help, exnzpat, seek help.

Comment

• UH OH!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004QOATCU

Comment

• Originally posted by fatfishandchipman View Post
                                And I thought Osama had been killed ?

Comment

Working...
                                X