Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davo36
    replied
    Yes SpiritMasters has a good ring to it, thanks Austro.

$50 evenening seminar this Saturday. Will tell about the up and coming weekend seminar where you learn the real stuff. And very affordable at only $4k per person ($3k if you pay in the next 5 mins, only 39 places left!).

Plus all the dvds, books, games and accessories you can shake a set of chains at.

DGB (Daves Ghost Busters) a division of SpiritMastery Netherworld Academy

Leave a comment:

• spaceman
    replied
    You just said what??!!??!!??!!

Originally posted by exnzpat View Post
    Purchase Price: $45,000

Monthly Mortgage: $255.51

Monthly Insurance and Tax: $160.00

Current Market Value: $170,000 (or thereabouts)

Call me old fashioned call me irressponsible......BUT I would say that the:

Current Market Value:

is $45,000

Cheers
    Spaceman

Leave a comment:

• drelly
    replied
    Get your passport stamped for the spirit world here - only $500.

Leave a comment:

• Heg
    replied
    Originally posted by calmone View Post
    It does happen, we have just released some spirits from a house and allowed them to pass in peace. The temperature in the room they were settled in has risen about 4 degrees since the passing.

If you do feel things, let it happen it is a gift you have been given.
    Blimey!Better than a heatpump

Leave a comment:

• whitt
    replied
    No news from Expat yet. Maybe abducted by aliens???

Leave a comment:

• Austrokiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
    To all those who believe in haunted houses, I am an accredited spirit mover.

Fo the small sum of $2000 per house, I can rid you of your problem.

You'll be so much warmer and cosier. And people will want to pay more for it. It'll easily cover the cost.

DGB

Have you considered running training seminars and setting up a franchise? "Spirit mastery" perchance?

Leave a comment:

• Davo36
    replied
    To all those who believe in haunted houses, I am an accredited spirit mover.

Fo the small sum of $2000 per house, I can rid you of your problem.

You'll be so much warmer and cosier. And people will want to pay more for it. It'll easily cover the cost.

DGB

Leave a comment:

• Bluekiwi
    replied
    Okay thanks for the ride Expat, just keep using us for your mews, should be a good book when it comes out.

Now what about the toxic nuclear waste dump idea, maybe number 5 is still alive and making terminators under your back yard ?

Leave a comment:

• whitt
    replied
    CAn you give us an adress of the Property so we can google map it and check it out? I guess you wont mind since you wont be taking photos inside of it.

Leave a comment:

• calmone
    replied
    It does happen, we have just released some spirits from a house and allowed them to pass in peace. The temperature in the room they were settled in has risen about 4 degrees since the passing.

If you do feel things, let it happen it is a gift you have been given.

Leave a comment:

• tpr2
    replied
    Happy for a small fee to come over and "stamp the house", that's our maori way of getting those ghosties out.

Leave a comment:

• Austrokiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by CJ View Post
    It took you this long. Still, I am waiting on further updates as I am between (fiction) books at the moment, though I am not normally into supernatural.
    Whaddaya mean took me a little long\? first time I read this thread was today . Its great entertainment. I hope NZxpat adds to the story

Leave a comment:

• CJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Austrokiwi View Post
    NOw I am finding this one a bit hard to believe......
    It took you this long. Still, I am waiting on further updates as I am between (fiction) books at the moment, though I am not normally into supernatural.

Leave a comment:

• rueben
    replied
    I think NZexpat hasn't bought a house at all and is just pulling our leg, BUT I will say I'm probably going to get laughed at BUT I totally believe there are energies in a house that can effect people. Some people are just more sensitive to feeling this stuff than others. When you have experienced things like this since you were a child you would know what I mean.

It doesn't matter whether you believe in ghosts or not, a lot of other people do and this will affect resale/renting it out.

about 10 years ago when I moved to the area I am in now I was looking through an old villa with my partner. I went into a side room off the kitchen and felt really cold. I just blurted out - there's something going on in this house- and the feeling was even stronger upstairs. The Real Estate agent thought I was nuts but the locals confirmed my thoughts. The house was known locally as "the haunted house". This is just a minor experience from a big list throughout my life.

OK - laugh away people - :-) I don't mind telling people that I'm female (clarifying from earlier on in the thread) and that I hear and see "spooky stuff" - and invest in property
    Last edited by rueben; 18-06-2009, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Davo36
    replied
    Ok, nice story expat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X