Google tackles Property Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google tackles Property Sales

Google has introduced real estate searches into it's Google Base system.

This is from a real estate forum:
    First, Go to Google and Type in "your main city" real estate, eg Phoenix.

If the new search tool appears on the top of the search results then, Google has launched in your market. (BTW, they are not yet in all markets with the product) If it is not there, check back soon as I am sure they will launch new citites as soon as they feel they have a strong enough database in that market.

Second, If you are already advertising in one of the sources they are pulling data from, then you are already in their database. If it is a print product, you won't have control over making changes. If it is one of the web based products (ie..number one expert) you can affect your positioning by updating your listings through your control panel at least once a week. Then every time the Google computer and the database update, they will upload all new listings and new changes. Your listings will then be at the top of the results.)

Third, If you are not a current client of one of these web based products, You can go to http://base.google.com and enter your listings by hand. This method will only keep your listing live for 31 days, but it is better than not recieving any exposure!!!

I am sure that every company with a real estate listing database( ie homes.com advanced access, point2agent, realestate.com, homeseekers.com, Ihouse2000 etc.... will want to jump on board as soon as possible so if they are not yet one of the sources Google pulls data from, then call your provider and tell them to get on it!!!

Remember, As long as you have permission from the broker, you can advertise any Listing and attach your name to it as the offering agent, not the listing agent. (legal technicality)

We all know that people want to search for homes. Google is offering a product to serve their needs. I think this will be a big hit to users, so get on it and get your listings or listings that you are advertising with permission into their database and start generating more leads.....
    Charging enough rent?
    NZ Scams to Avoid
    Add a sleepout to your rental property

I'm not seeing the ads so I asked Matt Pellerin, a Phoenix real estate agent I know for a screenshot. He posted this picture on his website and said I could publish it here.

Charging enough rent?
    NZ Scams to Avoid
    Add a sleepout to your rental property

Comment

Working...
    X