Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strategy Video - You've started investing, what to do NEXT when you're stuck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy Video - You've started investing, what to do NEXT when you're stuck?

Hi team

Admin FYI - this is not sales or promotional material.

----

I got together with my original property mentor Peter Ambrose and 6 investors on a group video chat.

The question was what to do next? All these investors had made a start and had now got stuck somewhere, such as finance, needing to invest in a different way to keep moving forward, a change in goals etc.

It was an interesting conversation with a lot of good questions from our guests and I think Pete and I did a decent job in the short time for each guest (well it did nearly hit 2 hours) to give some ideas on what they could work on next.

Audio / Podcast - https://soundcloud.com/ifindproperty...-strategy-call

Video - https://vimeo.com/296226835

Enjoy

Cheers
    Last edited by donna; 12-11-2018, 03:41 PM. Reason: attempted to embed video but only works with youtube
    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Nick I watched the video, it was great thanks for sharing.

I've been feeling a bit 'stuck' myself, trying to come to terms with selling a property as a buy and hold investor to free up cash to fund a big reno/development. I could relate to the comment Peter made in your video - 'We're not huge fans of selling unless we really need the money to accelerate our wealth in other areas.'

Comment

Nice video Nick.
      May have some great buying time coming up if many investors
      Have fully committed their funds.
      If all goes well I may even be able to mature my term deposits

Comment

Great Video Nick, thank you.
        Escape is easier than change!

Life Insurance | Income Protection

Comment

I think I have finally go to a point where I know what I want to do and need to go ahead and find a way to do it. I’ve decided to trade my job for property trading. The fun part is finding money to start doing it.
          "Remember, people will judge you by your actions,not your intentions.You may have a heart of gold -but so does a hard-boiled egg".

Comment

Working...
          X